The Tantric Way - Cover

The Tantric Way

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ami was a "Type A" personality lawyer who by age 31 had ruined her health. A visit to her doctor put her into a gym and a "special" yoga class that changed her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Ami dropped her purse in the front hall and ran to her bedroom. She whipped off her tank top and cursed under her breath as she fumbled with the clasp on her bra. The ache between her legs was driving her crazy. She winced as she pulled her panties off. Her vaginal fluids had dried on the ride home and the crotch stuck to her pussy lips. Finally naked she pulled back the sheet on her bed, propped herself up with three pillows and went to work.

Two fingers flew inside her. Her vagina felt as if her core temperature was 105. "So fucking hot!" she moaned. As soon as she placed her other hand on her clitoris, she began to cum. She screamed, thrashed around on the bed, kicked her heels up and down and contorted her body. After a minute her orgasm subsided to the point where she could catch her breath. Notwithstanding the fact that she had just had the most powerful orgasm of her life, it wasn't enough. Realizing that her fingers were still in her pussy and on her clit, she continued to tease and fuck herself until the next orgasm began. As she neared the top Ami felt compelled to remove her fingers from her pussy and slid her forefinger downward until it came in contact with her anus. She let out a yelp at the initial contact. Prior to today her asshole had been off limits, but it never would be again. Slippery with vaginal lubrication her finger went in easily. She groaned at the exquisite full feeling. Quickly she flipped over onto her stomach. She used the hand that had been caressing her clit to push herself onto her knees. Ami rested her forehead on the pillows and returned to teasing her button. It felt as if it was the size of a marble. She swirled her finger around its base, causing corresponding swirls of electricity throughout her pelvis. The finger in her ass maintained a steady assault on her most private opening until she began to convulse with the next orgasm. Ami soon lost tract of time.

The waves of orgasm wouldn't go away. One after another, minute after minute, they wracked her body with unending pleasure. Her moans turned into an endless wail. Only the fact that her closest neighbor lived over 500 feet away prevented them from hearing her and calling the police. She was starting to get nervous. The sensations were getting too intense, yet she was unable to stopped masturbating. Finally after an unknown amount of orgasms, relief came in the form of an orgasm even greater than the first one. Ami screamed at the top of her lungs as her whole body rippled with release. A witness to her actions would have described her as possessed, her body undulating like a snake. Maybe she was. When she was finished, she was covered in sweat and was breathing as if she had just run a four minute mile. She covered herself with the bed sheet and immediately fell asleep as the clock pushed itself into Sunday morning.

Ami woke up on Sunday to a different world than the one she went to sleep in; at least that's the way she felt standing in the shower. Everything in her apartment looked the same, yet nothing felt the same. She was starting to freak out when the first difference became apparent. Her body no longer hurt. Although yesterday's yoga class stretched and loosened her tight muscles, it wasn't nearly enough to rid her of the pain of three weeks of weight training, bike riding and the dreaded rowing machine. Yet, as she moved and bent in the hot shower, there was no pain or soreness. While dressing she found herself humming her favorite song. The past four months of overwork, pressure and deadlines seemed to be a thing of the past. She was well rested and ready to attack the world with a smile on her face! What the hell is going on here? I have no good reason to feel this good! Ami spent the rest of the day cleaning her house and even found time to watch a movie that she had bought six months ago. Although she thoroughly enjoyed her day, she couldn't shake the feeling of having woken up that morning in a brave new world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.