Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 8

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

“A power drill?” Tanya asked, trying to twist her head around from her upside down hanging position. “Ooo, le kinky!”

“I got the idea while watching an old Tri-d remake of ‘Body Double’. When the guy butchered his wife, I immediately thought of you.”

“How sweet,” Tanya murmured. “And this net you had laid out for me to walk into? Where did that come from?”

“Old Tarzan movie,” Frank replied, looking around for an outlet.

“And how is this supposed to hold me?” Tanya wanted to know, evaporating part of the net so she could point her arm at the outlet that Frank didn’t seem to be able to find. “Over here, Dear.”

“You’re supposed to be the helpless female whose body I’m going to ravage and render into dead, sexy female flesh,” Frank informed her. “You’re not supposed to teleport parts of your capture net away so you can be more comfortable while I drill a bunch of little holes in you.”

“Oh, sorry,” Tanya grinned. “Well, I can’t put it back. Everything’s shifted.”

“It’s all right,” Frank told her. “Somehow I feel that you’re not really into any mutilation this afternoon.”

“Well, a lot happened today,” Tanya said, teleporting down to the floor, leaving the net hanging. “Lisa took Macario somewhere in an energy ball. And from what you said, Tia and Tara have evolved or something. I don’t quite understand that.”

“I don’t either,” Frank said. “I was stuck in a hole, and all I got was what they were saying to each other. Our grandson is the one who needs to be mind-probed to find out what he saw, because he sure can’t explain it.”

“Stuff happened to me that I can’t explain, either,” Tanya confessed. “I nearly electrocuted Mac when I was fucking him. That’s never happened before, but it pretty well drained me and I put burn marks on his chest. I was blown outside my body for a while and couldn’t move it at all.”

“I think there’s something about this place that changes people,” Frank conjectured. “It’s not ... solid ... real. You know? This place is insubstantial – like a dream.”

“You think it’s possible that somebody dreamed this place up and we’re just living in someone’s nightmare?” Tanya asked, flatly not believing it.

“No, it’s more real than that,” Frank mused. “But reality is different, here. Just thinking about things can change them. I think it’s because Earth was solid, you know? And this place ... New Eden ... just ... isn’t. Solid, I mean. Too many changes happen here.”

“You make me dizzy talking like that!” Tanya informed him. “To me, Earth was insubstantial, too. But you don’t remember all those time loops we went through...”

“Yeah, you’re right, I suppose,” Frank agreed, having been forced in the past to admit that his wife’s version of reality, or rather ‘variable realities’, was more plausible than his own. “There’s something unnatural about all of this. Ever since Béla and Beth came to Earth...”

“You’re starting to sound xenophobic, now,” Tanya smiled. “It’s all that ‘alien’ stuff. Please remember an ‘alien’ saved my life.”

“Well, it isn’t boring,” Frank replied.

“What do you mean?”

“Your life,” Frank clarified. “It was worth living, don’t you think?”

“What are you getting at?” Tanya asked, starting to sound worried. “We thought Béla’s life was worth living, too, and it certainly wasn’t boring – but she suicided on us! Elaine tried to make it sound like she went to be with her mentor-lover-father or whatever. But I’ve mind-linked with her hundreds of times before and I don’t think Béla knew anything about any of that stuff when she did what she did. Something had to have hit her so hard and so fast that she was simply unwilling or unable to put any effort into saving herself when it was needed. Are you suggesting that we follow suit?”

“What! Suicide?” Frank asked, surprised both at what Tanya believed about Béla as well as what she believed he was getting at. “Don’t be silly. I wasn’t suggesting...”

“Good!” Tanya stated, interrupting him. “I’m not interested in re-whatever-incarnating into one of those hybrid bodies. I like my body. I’ve had it a long time and I don’t plan on getting rid of it for a while. I don’t care if I can’t fly.

“But I am worried about that electrical thing that happened,” she added, sitting down and gazing at Frank more seriously, now. “Mac said I almost turned into pure energy. That would make me like the twins, Tia and Tara. I’m not sure I want that to happen to me.”

“So that’s what turned you off to my wanting to drill you,” Frank said, understanding now. “You were afraid you might change – evolve – like Tara did.”

“Well, what if that happens?” Tanya asked. “What about us? I don’t want to leave you, ever. I like the way our lives are. I always have. I don’t want anything to change.”

“Change is part of nature, Hon,” Frank replied, trying to ease her concern. “We’ve been changing all along. But we manage to stay together through it all, don’t we?”

“That’s not what I mean,” Tanya insisted anxiously. “We’re at least the same species. But what if it’s time for me to evolve? I don’t want to. I’m not ready!”

“Sweetheart, evolution is a natural process,” Frank said, walking up to where she was sitting and hugging her gorgeous blond head to his torso. “It can’t be forced on you. It will happen in its own sweet time.”

“You didn’t see Lisa take Mac,” Tanya murmured, her lips moving against his dirt-stained trousers. “It was incredible – and terrifying. I’m not sure you would want me to do that to you.”

“You’re worried about a lot of ‘ifs’, Honey,” Frank said, trying to comfort her. “Let’s just do what we’ve always done – take it one day at a time.”

Tanya rose up and put her arms around his neck, brushing her fabulous bare breasts against Frank’s open shirt. “You’re right, of course,” she murmured as she kissed him. “It’s fruitless to worry about what’s destined to happen. I love every moment I spend with you. That’s the best I can do.”

“And you do that very well,” Frank smiled as he returned her suddenly ardent kiss. “And when were you ever worried about destiny?”

Tanya helped slide Frank’s shirt off, then loosened his belt. His hard-on from watching her ‘play’ with Tabatha earlier still hadn’t gone down and it pointed straight at her pelvis as she loosened his pants and let them fall to the floor.

Raising up slightly, she mounted his cock to let it slide back and forth against her slit, lubricating it with Mac’s cum as it leaked out of her. Frank moaned at the slick, sticky sensation of pushing his cock against Tanya’s puffy and already well used cunt.

Pulling her more tightly against him with his left arm, he held her close while reaching around with his right arm. Tanya started to pull away for an instant, curious about his actions, then realized what he was reaching for. She pressed as tightly as she could against Frank’s muscular body and braced for what she was certain would come next.

The electrical whine of the hand-held drill whirred loudly, causing her to jerk in anxious anticipation, then she shuddered and hissed a quick breath in through clenched teeth as the drill bit bored into the side of her soft stomach without even slowing down.

Frank’s cock slipped up inside Tanya’s sopping pussy as he pressed the drill gun forward. He could feel every vibration in her soft, sexy body as the tool, designed for boring into hardened wood, quickly slid into her soft, yielding flesh, the thickness of the tool preventing it from traveling any deeper than the slender drill bit would go.

Tanya was quivering in his arms and her pussy walls were spasming against the invasion of his hard cock, massaging his shaft and sending him rocketing towards orgasm. This was as good as it got, and Frank knew it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.