Béla Book 5: New Beginnings - Cover

Béla Book 5: New Beginnings

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was hours later. The conversation was more relaxed and had turned again to their favorite pastime, hunting. But instead of the guys hunting the girls, Annalisa wanted to reenact the gunfight that Jake had told her about during their first night together.

“Well, we’ll need guns,” Tabatha said after eagerly volunteering to be the other participant. “Where can we get some?”

“Elaine, Dawn and I have practiced how to find stuff,” Annalisa told her. “You just think of the form, and I’ll find it for you!”

“Okay,” Tabatha replied, then thought of a really handsome set of double holstered forty-fives that she’d seen in a Tri-d episode of ‘Wild Bill in the Old West’. A few seconds later, Annalisa held that same gun belt in her hands.

“Are they real?” she wanted to know.

Jake admiringly pulled a pistol from its holster and examined it; even taking a bullet out of its chamber. “Looks real to me,” he replied, replacing the six-shooter back in the holster.

“Okay,” Annalisa replied. “You wanted this set, I imagine,” she said to Tabatha.

You bet I do!” Tabatha grinned, and stepped forward to strap it around her slender, naked waist.

Annalisa found another gun belt and teleported it directly around her waist, forcing it to materialize already fastened around her and fitted to her right leg with a leather drawstring.

“Oh, hot stuff!” Jake grinned, admiring her. “You look ready for action, Babe!”

“Okay, what now?” Annalisa wanted to know, grinning with excitement.

“Well, basically,” Jake told them, “You two just face each other and start shooting.”

“Great!” Tabatha grinned, and pulled both her guns out of her holsters, using both hands, of course.

Annalisa drew her gun as well, and all three pistols went off at the same time.

Annalisa stumbled as a small red volcano erupted in the large muscle on the front of her thigh while the pistol in Tabatha’s left hand kicked so hard that she dropped it on the ground.

“Ouch!” Tabatha exclaimed. “It’s been awhile since I’ve handled a projectile weapon. This thing has a lot of kick to it!”

Taking more careful aim this time, Tabatha pointed the pistol in her half-numbed right hand at Annalisa’s belly button and pulled the trigger again, holding it more tightly this time. Annalisa stared in awed wonder at the hole in her leg, then grunted as another hole appeared under her left rib cage. Annalisa touched her fingers to the new wound and watched as her hand came away with her own blood on it. She had never been shot, before. This was a new experience for her and, although she was fascinated, she wasn’t sure she liked it.

Looking up at her opponent, Annalisa saw that Tabatha was getting ready to shoot her again, holding her weapon with both hands this time as her wrists were really sore from the powerful kick of her forty-fives. Raising her own gun, Annalisa fired back at Tabatha.

Their guns went off at the same time again, only this time, Annalisa actually hit Tabatha, while Tabatha hit Annalisa again. Angered at having more wounds in her than her opponent, Annalisa shot Tabatha again.

Tabatha staggered back with one new bullet hole in each breast and squeezed the trigger of her gun again, nearly hitting Jake. Gasping with the wondrous but painful sensations of having her breasts and lungs so violently penetrated, she sank down on one knee to keep from falling.

Annalisa nearly threw up as another bullet hole appeared in her stomach. She dropped to her knees as well, and fired another round at Tabatha, hitting her in the stomach this time. Grinning in glee at all the little red spots she was making, she held her gun on Tabatha with both hands and squeezed the trigger several more times until it just clicked.

Gasping from the effort of holding her body up with her wounded stomach muscles and the effects of blood filling her insides, she gazed up at Jake, holding her gun up.

“It stopped shooting,” she panted. “Did I break it?” Jake grinned down at the sexy, bloodied goddess kneeling on the ground in front of him. His cock was so hard he was sure it would burst.

“It’s empty,” he told her, barely able to form words through his horniness. “You have to reload.”

Annalisa frowned for a moment, not having the slightest idea how to do that. Then she grunted, losing her balance and falling backward as Tabatha shot her in the chest.

“Uggh! Hey!” Annalisa grunted. “Time out! I have to reload-Oonk!”

Tabatha had picked up her other gun and started emptying it at Annalisa. With a bullet hole in each lung and two in her belly, she was barely able to hold the heavy pistol up and aim it, but she was damned and determined that Annalisa was going to receive every bullet she had. Also, her pussy was starting to react to the kick of the gun and the knowledge of what she was doing to poor Annalisa’s body.

Annalisa tried to hold herself upright as slug after slug tore into her stomach and breasts. Her gun was useless so she didn’t even try to hold it up. She began coughing up blood and looked helplessly up at Jake, unable to even ask for help.

With both pistols finally emptied, Tabatha dropped her arms down to her sides, and knelt, staring at her bloody opponent with her knees wide. Blood ran down from her breasts and belly, soaking her red pubic mound and painting it even redder.

Coughing blood, she looked up at movement on her right and tried to grin as she saw Frank and her husband running toward her. ‘I won!’ Tabatha cast the thought out toward them, then fell backward on the ground, unable to hold herself up any more.

Jake dropped down and caught Annalisa as she collapsed to the ground. She was shot up so bad she couldn’t even breathe. Every time she tried to say something, her throat flooded with fresh blood. Tears began to flow from her eyes as she stared up, obviously frightened, at her beloved Jake.

“It’s alright, Darling,” Jake whispered as he held the blood-soaked vampire in his arms. “Your body will heal and you’ll be just fine in a little while.”

“F... Kaugh! Fuck me...” gasped Annalisa. “So ... need y-Guah!”

Jake didn’t have to be asked twice. He was already ready to explode just from the nearness of her mutilated body and the smell of her blood and the gunpowder in the air. Pulling her halfway on top of him, Jake reveled in the slickness of her blood as he slid her up over his stomach. Then her legs parted and she was straddling him. Pushing her back down, now, he reached under her blood-slicked belly and guided his cock into her.

Annalisa whimpered as she felt him enter, then turned her head sideways quickly as she expelled more blood, wracked with a coughing fit as her lungs cleared. Jake held on tightly with his arms wrapped around her tiny waist, luxuriating in each body-wrenching spasm on his cock as she expelled the excess fluids from her healing lungs.

Then Jake started to come, pumping his semen deep inside Annalisa’s tight, writhing pussy. Annalisa was starting to orgasm, as well, and began radiating her sensations through his body, intensifying his sensations so that he was nearly unconscious when she collapsed on top of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.