Béla Book 5: New Beginnings - Cover

Béla Book 5: New Beginnings

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 40

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Jake and Frank hoisted the .22 caliber rifles up, checking that each one was properly loaded. Macario held a bow with an arrow loosely notched against the taut string.

“Three guys against four girls hardly seems fair,” Jake joked as he grinned at Mac. “It’s been way too long since we’ve done this.”

“That’s what Lisa said last week after she rescued Danielle’s kids,” Mac grinned back. “If those kids hadn’t been so terrified, she would’ve played with those soldier boys a lot longer than she did. She made me cut her up really good when she got me alone that night.”

“Yeah, my little girl’s a real terror when it comes to sex, boys, and knives,” Jake replied, grinning at the thought of carving into his oversexed daughter.

“Guns, knives, swords,” Mac laughed, “and this, too!”

He held up the wickedly pointed steel-tipped hunting arrow. This wasn’t the smooth pointy shaft of a training arrow – this would kill whatever it hit. Modern technology of the last century (the twenty-first, that is) had created an arrow that was deadlier than any bullet. This arrow was designed to extend four two-inch blades into the surrounding meat and blood vessels of whatever it hit, guaranteeing a kill.

“Hey!” a shout came from behind them.

The guys turned to see Jake’s son, Jake Hedron and his wife Tabatha approaching.

“Lisa told us about a girl hunt!” Jake Hedron grinned. “Tabatha wants to play, too!”

“Yeah!” Tabatha grinned. “I got all shivery and excited just thinking about it!”

“Okay, but where’s Jake’s gun?” Mac asked, more than willing to have a beautiful redhead to shoot at.

“Oh, I’m not shooting,” Jake Hedron replied, grinning sheepishly. “Tabatha is the one who wants to play. I’ll just watch.”

“You okay with watching us gun down your wife?” Mac asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Yeah, I imagine so,” Jake Hedron replied, looking somewhat unsure of himself. “That’s really why I tagged along – I want to know just exactly what she gets out of all this.”

“That makes five girls to three guys,” Jake Pestova said. “Here’s Tabatha, and out there, already hiding, is Lisa and Annalisa. Lisa also has her two phoenix trainees with her – Tia and Tara.”

“Can we shoot back?” Tabatha wanted to know.

“No,” Mac grinned at her, “and you aren’t allowed any clothes, either.”

Tabatha grinned and turned toward her husband. They both began to unbutton and remove her blouse. As it became possible, Tabatha pressed her bare breasts into Jake’s hands.

“The next time you touch these,” she breathed into his face, “my breasts and belly will be bloody and full of holes. When you find me lying on the ground, writhing and dying, will you fuck me, my love?”

Jake almost stepped backward at the intensity of the pure lust pouring out of his wife’s freckled, sinuous body, uncertain of what he would feel when and if he found her in that condition. “Cat...” Jake whispered, already agonizing over her willing, eager demise.

Tabatha blew him a kiss and vanished, teleporting out into the woods where the other girls were hiding. Her clothes, uninhabited now, fell gently to the ground.

“Well, let’s form a line,” Jake Pestova said to the others. “One rifle on each end, Mac and Jake in between. Let’s spread out and flush ‘em, guys!”

The four of them began pressing forward into the wooded area. There was a lot of low brush, and it was easy for them to hear each other’s movements, as well as any movements a girl nearby might make as her hiding place was broached.

After about ten minutes of intense searching, their line was spread to about a hundred feet wide. A sudden movement between Jake Hedron and Mac caused Mac to swing around, bow at the ready as a large bird fluttered out of the brush. Mac eased back on his bow and let the creature escape. Pheasants were scarce; girls weren’t. “Watch where you step,” he advised Jake, “there’s probably a nest nearby.”

Jake Hedron slowed his forward motion and began searching the ground more carefully. A piece of lighter-looking dirt attracted his attention. Curious about what a real bird’s nest looked like, he stepped forward and peered down, pulling a piece of brush upward and out of the way. “That’s a foot,” he mumbled, almost to himself.

The dirt-covered bare leg it was attached to suddenly snaked up and the foot smacked him in the face. Then a bare body was rushing past him with an excited squeal back the way they had just come.

“Hey!” Jake shouted, feeling lame that he hadn’t caught the fleeing, delightfully naked girl as she brushed by, almost rushing into his arms with a gleeful excitement dancing in her eyes.

Tia was already into the trees by the time everyone else noticed she’d even been there. Aiming carefully, Frank squeezed the trigger of his rifle. With the blood rushing through his ears, he didn’t actually hear the shot, but his rifle bucked as it fired. Tia spun around and down, struck in the shoulder and thrown off balance by the impact.

Frank and Jake Hedron ran into the trees after her.

“Exciting, huh?” Mac asked, calling back to his father-in-law, Jake Pestova, who had been too far away to get a clean shot at the fleeing girl.

“Which one was it?” Jake called back.

“Tia, I think,” Mac replied. “Maybe Tara.”

“Good!” Jake grinned. That meant Lisa, Annalisa and Tanya were still out there, hidden somewhere, fair game to whoever brought them down. Also... “Wait!” he called softly at Mac.

If that had been one of the ‘T’ twins, the other would probably be nearby. Mac grinned as that thought occurred to him as well, and they both began tramping around and disturbing as much brush as they could.

After about ten minutes with no results, they gave up and began moving forward again, further into the woods. “I imagine the girls are getting bored waiting for us menfolk to find them,” Macario joked.

Tara yelped as he stepped on her hand. Then she erupted up out of the ground right into his face, knocking his bow and arrow out and away. She bolted right at Jake, diving to one side as Jake fired blindly at the gorgeous, bouncing boobs rushing at him.

A yelp of pain answered the loud report of his rifle, then Tara rammed him and rushed on by, hardly appearing to be wounded at all.

“Ahh! God!” Mac yelped. “You shot me in the leg, you stupid bastard!”

Jake stood staring at Mac kneeling on one knee, then realized that Tara was getting away. He twisted around just in time to see her bare backside disappear behind a tree. A tinkling of laughter echoed in his mind. “Clever girl,” he mused, then turned toward his groaning friend.

Mac was staggering up to his feet, testing his half-healed leg wound. “Good thing you didn’t hit the bone,” Mac grinned. “I’d’ve had to kill you, then.”

“Both the ‘T’ twins are behind us,” Jake mentioned. “Do you want to track them, or search for more interesting prey?”

Mac grinned, wanting to find his own Lisa or perhaps buxom Tanya or maybe Tabatha, who was as new to the hunt as Tia and Tara. He also knew that Lisa and Tanya, as the more experienced prey, would set vicious traps to disable their beloved hunters. Their own demise would occur when they surrendered themselves to the lure of seducing their trapped prey – the ones who had previously hunted them and who always had some vicious, sharp surprise waiting for the ladies to get close enough...

“Interesting as in ‘dangerous’, you mean?” Mac laughingly replied. “Of course! Let Frank and your son chase the twins and hope they don’t get burned. Each twin always knows where the other one is. They’ll probably circle around, meet up somewhere, and try to ambush Frank. Should be an interesting story to hear, later, don’t you think?”

“Yep,” Jake agreed. “I’m surprised, though, that Frank would let Tanya be hunted by me – he has a forever grudge against me for taking Béla away from him.”

“Oh, I think he’s gotten over that, by now,” Mac replied, thinking hard on the subject. “Since Béla chose to be reborn with that Sibilius fellow, I don’t see how he can hold her against you – especially now that you have Annalisa...”

‘Shhhh!” Jake interrupted as he suddenly crouched down and put all of his attention in front of him. “I heard something!”

A rustling in the bushes ahead of them attracted Mac’s attention as well. Both men crouched down as they separated out to flank whoever or whatever was making such a noisy fuss. When they approached the center of the bushes where the sounds had come from, there was nothing there.

“Well,” surmised Jake, “must’ve been a rodent or a badger we startled.”

“Yeah,” Mac agreed.

They turned and continued to walk in the direction they had been going earlier. A distant rifle shot let them know that Frank was still chasing Tia.

“Hi, Daddy,” a cheerful voice said from above them.

Jake looked up as Lisa dropped down on top of him, her knees on his shoulders driving him into the ground. Mac leaped sideways and brought his bow up, quickly notching an arrow for his beloved wife.

Mac’s arrow wasn’t necessary. Lisa dropped right down on Jake’s rifle, tearing a hole in her stomach before it even went off and blew a hole out through her right shoulder blade. Lisa rolled off her father, gasping and holding her belly with both hands. Jake lay on the ground, unable to pick up his rifle for another shot. Lisa had broken his collarbone when she dropped on him.

Mac put aside his bow and arrow and approached his wife. Lisa grinned at him through clenched teeth and slid back away from him, still holding her wounded stomach.

“C’mon, Hon,” Mac cooed at her. “Let me hold you for a moment while you bleed out.”

“Ha,” Lisa replied through clenched teeth. “You just want to fuck me while I bleed to death.”

“Well,” Mac grinned. “That is the object of the hunt, isn’t-GNNK!” Mac dropped to his knees as he stared at the large metal arrowhead sticking out of his chest just below his right nipple. The little knives extended from the tip of the arrow too late to further injure him – they only worked their ‘magic’ when the arrow was imbedded in its prey, not shot completely through. He turned back to see Tanya on her knees, still holding the bow and smiling sweetly at him.

“Was that for me?” Lisa asked, choking on blood that was beginning to fill her lungs. “A special arrow to kill a phoenix?”

“Here,” another female voice said from right next to Mac, “let me take care of that.” Tabatha knelt down, her beautiful red hair barely covering her bare, deliciously freckled breasts. Taking hold of the arrow behind the evil knife-points, she pulled it forward through Mac’s chest.

As the feathered tip passed through his lungs, Mac could feel blood flowing into the wound, filling his right lung for a moment before the damaged blood vessels clotted and began to heal. A short coughing fit cleared his lungs of the heavy substance so he could breathe again.

“Some hunt!” Tabatha complained as she tied Mac’s hands behind him. “I didn’t even get shot at and Mac’s been shot twice!”

Tanya was tying up Jake in a similar manner, her breasts not unintentionally brushing against Jake’s body as she worked. She knew, though, that Mac would be her lover today. Frank wouldn’t be too happy if she chose Jake instead of Mac. Old wounds of the heart are the hardest to heal, after all.

“We only have two hunters, Katie,” Tanya smiled up at her would-be daughter, Tabatha. “Your dad’s still out there somewhere.”

After the men were hogtied, Tabatha/Katie went over and knelt down beside Lisa.

“You know, Annalisa could let you have some of her blood, and you could heal like you used to,” she suggested to Lisa as the dying phoenix lay gasping on the ground in an ever-increasing pool of her own blood.

“You don’t think I’m too changed from human for her hybrid blood to work on me?” Lisa grunted, her body trembling as she weakened from her blood loss.

Tabatha smiled down at her old friend and lover, then shook her head.

“No, I don’t think you’ve changed that much,” Tabatha told her. “You used to be able to flare up into pure energy and your hybrid blood would be recreated with your new form. Maybe you just need a fresh supply.”

Lisa choked for a moment, then spit up some blood. She knew she could flare right now if she chose to, but then she’d miss that special incredible orgasm she usually got as her body expired. But, Tanya and Tabby didn’t need to know that – a girl must have her secrets, after all...

“Vlad told me that he noticed changes in my body when I reappeared each time after he’d ... done ... whatever. I don’t remember how to exactly duplicate my body anymore from one time to the next. I can only go with what feels right at the time.”

“Won’t your twin phoenix trainees have the same problem?” Tabatha wanted to know.

“They haven’t yet,” Lisa replied, beginning to take shorter breaths as her heart began to race. “Tia managed to ... flare once and her body retained its healing abilities ... after ... she recreated it from pure ... energy. Hey! That’s mine!”

Tabatha turned to see Tanya bent over Macario, sucking his magnificent dick as it stiffened.

Tanya looked up and grinned, “I was just getting him hard for you.” Then she rose and knelt down next to Lisa on the other side from Tabatha. “Help me get her mounted on him before she dies on us.”

“Good idea,” grunted Lisa as she tried to rise and let her loving friends half carry her toward her helpless mate. “Except that Daddy shot me, and the rules are that he gets me.”

“Damn! She’s right!” Tanya grimaced, then set Lisa down next to Jake who was still hog tied and lying on the ground.

“You up for some fucking?” Tanya asked, grinning down at him.

“Frank would kill me,” Jake murmured as his eyes traveled over Tanya’s ripe, youthful-looking body. “But oh God you’d be worth dying for.”

“Not me, Silly,” Tanya grinned. “You shot your daughter. You get to fuck her ‘til she dies.”

“Oh, right,” Jake said, seeming disappointed, somehow.

“Just for that I’m going to turn your dick into pure fire, Daddy dear,” Lisa promised as she watched her father’s cock harden under Tanya’s experienced hands.

“How’s your shoulder?” Tanya asked as she brushed her nipples against Jake’s hairy chest.

Jake moved his shoulder, testing the freshly healed break. “It’s healed okay, I guess.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.