Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 11

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Two matching sets of almond-dark eyes gazed quietly at each other over Jake's hairy chest as he lay gently snoring in the center of the bed. Two dark-haired beauties lay, one head on each of his shoulders as they rested. Although Jake was exhausted from their sexual romp, the two vampire girls were not.

'I'm sorry, ' Annalisa thought into Béla's mind. 'I didn't mean for him to fall for me – I was just trying to be a good host ... and I was a little curious, as well.'

'It's difficult to be jealous, ' Béla thought back, 'He's infatuated with you because you remind him of me – when we first met. It's really my own fault. I've been ignoring him in favor of almost everyone else in the whole world. It was natural for him to seek solace elsewhere. He is, after all, only a male.'

'And a very desirable one, ' Annalisa admitted. 'Although I love you dearly, I would take this male from you if I could. He would be ideal for me.'

Béla smiled, not at all offended at her sister's candid, if cavalier, attitude. 'Many of my sisters would probably agree. I suspect that, once he understands our nature, he will discover that he loves our hybrid species more than he loves any particular one of us.'

'You believe he doesn't really love you?' Annalisa asked, radiating sadness at the thought.

'I know he loves me, ' Béla sighed. 'I can feel it in his soul. He will always love me. But I will not pretend that I satisfy his needs completely. 'Love' and 'want' are not logical things to be reasoned out. I will only be able to hold him to me by letting him explore his needs, much though it hurts me inside to do so. Despite my wishes to the contrary, he is not mine to hold. There is something more he wants.'

'Perhaps between the two of us, ' Annalisa thought, grinning across Jake's hairy chest, 'we can manage to keep him satisfied.'

'You are a wolf thinking I am but a hare, ' Béla accused her sister, not angrily, however, but not exactly amused either. 'You would dine on me and mine to fill your belly. Be warned that this hare has teeth and will use them if you attempt to take more than your share... '

'You wrong me, sister, ' Annalisa protested. 'I would not ask this man to choose between us or do anything that would make him less happy. I might, however, ask him to choose both of us. What man would disagree with such an arrangement? You would be first, and I, subservient under you. This, I would gladly do for a place in his heart.'

'Your mind is full of tricks, darling, ' Béla thought back, amused, now, by her younger, less experienced sister. 'What you suggest, you have already attained. I could no more toss you out of his heart than I could bear to leave him myself. He has already decided that you are a part of his life. You knew he would make that decision when you approached him.'

'He was unhappy with sharing you!' Annalisa replied defensively. 'I only sought to ease his distress!'

'Well, Sister, you succeeded, ' Béla informed her. 'His only distress now is regarding how I will receive you into our lives as his lover. We have had this discussion before, he and I. He craves your helpless demeanor, and that is something I cannot offer him. You are not the first to intrude between us... '

'He thinks I'm helpless?' Annalisa asked, decidedly offended at the mere thought.

'Not exactly, ' Béla replied, deciding to be completely honest with her. 'But he believes he can offer you new experiences and put some excitement into your life that he seems to believe you lack.'

'I'm not certain I understand that, ' Annalisa thought back, 'but I'm pretty certain it's an insult!'

Béla laughed out loud. 'No, Darling – it's no insult. He only wishes to be appreciated as a platform from which you can enjoy the delights of being alive. It is in that respect that his desire lies. I know, because that's what he gives to me. But, evidently, I don't appreciate it enough.'

'He just wants you to love him, ' Annalisa thought.

'That's the problem, ' Béla agreed. 'He wants me to love him. And only him.'

'But how can that be when I plainly see in his thoughts that he enjoys your ... what was that phrase ... Oh! Your 'extramarital' activities?'

Béla chuckled at the phrase she knew he would never use to her face regarding her sexual proclivities. 'He may not say it to me, but he does think it, doesn't he?' Béla replied, half thinking to herself, now. 'It pleases him that I fly free, yet return to him at day's end. But like any male, he wants to be the only one I love.'

'Do you feel threatened by the fact that I could give him that, while you cannot?' Annalisa asked, daring to press her case forward.

'You really want him, don't you?' Béla replied, privately believing she was making a serious mistake. 'Very well. I know you will be good for him, so you can stay. But if you hurt him... '

'Don't say it, Sister, ' Annalisa interrupted. 'Threats are not needed here. For Ha ... for Jake, I will make you both as happy as I can. This, I swear on Father's love for all of us!'

'Well, ' Béla grinned, 'that's a new one.'

'Thanks!' Annalisa replied. 'I just made it up!'

'You are too clever a girl, ' Béla told her. 'Make certain that you live up to your promises.'

Béla slipped out of the bed and slid into her bright red sarong.

'I would visit with Father for a while, ' Béla told Annalisa, still using non-verbal so as not to awaken Jake. 'He is not as interested in life as I would wish him to be, and I am concerned for his well-being.'

'I send with you my best wishes for him, ' Annalisa replied, sharing her concern for their creator.

'You can give them to him yourself if you are so concerned, ' Béla informed her. 'Father is old and lonely, and would enjoy your presence at his side.'

Annalisa sat up and gazed down at Jake, then at Béla. Her meaning was clear. 'It saddens me, but I will not leave Jake to awaken to an empty bed.'

Béla looked at her sister for a moment, not forcing her mind-link, but willing to receive anything Annalisa wanted to let her feel. Annalisa remained silent.

'It saddens me when I leave Jake to awaken alone, ' Béla said, then. 'But there are times when I must.'

'Perhaps too many times, Sister, ' Annalisa replied. 'But you may rest easy with my assurance that Jake will not awaken alone.'

Béla turned and left, but she did not feel very reassured. It occurred to her that, perhaps, Annalisa had the right of it. She should put Jake before all others. 'I can only hope for the day to come when I can, my beloved... '

Creating an image of Father's bedchamber in her mind, Béla teleported.


Annalisa sat on the bed and opened her mind, scanning for any presence of Béla. She was gone. She wasn't dream-walking to spy on her or anything. Smiling, she gazed down at Jake as he slept peacefully, not dreaming.

She surrounded them both with a park from Jake's memory. It was in a bustling, crowded city called Portland. The park was one of the few places where Jake could get away from the crowding and the constant rushing of people going everywhere.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.