Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 2

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"Okay, Praetor," Amber called out with restrained exuberance at having something important to do once again. "All ahead – full power!"

The great mass of the derelict ship floating beside them vanished from the view-screen as Amber, along with everyone else on the Phoenix III held on tightly, expecting to be thrown against whatever bulkhead was to the rear of the ship.

"What's happening?" Tabatha asked from nearby. "I didn't feel anything. Did we launch?"

Amber looked at the inanimate dials and stared, her mouth dropping open. "We're accelerating at 8 G's!" she exclaimed. "That shit actually works!"

"Whoo-hoo!" Tabatha yelled, laughing. "We did it!"

'Hey, Guys!' Amber heard her sister in her head. 'How's the ride up there?'

'Smooth as melted butter, Sweetie, ' Amber called back. 'We're already doing eighty thousand kph and we haven't been moving for five minutes, yet!'

'We will be traveling at two million kph within an hour, and travelling in a parabolic curve out toward Jupiter which will be visible behind the sun in six more hours, ' the Praetor said into all their minds, almost sounding like it was bragging. 'At midpoint of our journey, our speed will be in excess of two hundred million kph. We will arrive at New Eden in approximate five days.'

Tabatha and Amber grinned at each other, their eyes and faces gleaming with the joy of success. "Party time!" They both cried out together.

Leaving the Praetor in charge (the Praetor was always in charge) the girls left the bridge to the watch officer and teleported directly into Lisa's Grotto.

"I like this teleportation stuff!" Amber laughed as she looked around the enclosed park. "I only wish I'd gotten started with you guys a lot sooner!"

Tabatha grinned at her new friend. "Better late than never. But – you want to know a secret?"

"What's that?" Amber asked.

"I always envied you your special relationship with Ember," Tabatha said. "I always wanted a special person – a sister, perhaps – like you have."

Amber stopped walking, surprised by Tabatha's words. "But you ... You're the head honcho of the Femme Fatales, aren't you? You have half-a-dozen 'special' women psychically connected to you pretty much all the time! What's so special about me and Ember?"

Tabatha sighed. "Nothing, I suppose. But, in my mind, I think about the ... privacy ... of having one special sister – one special person that, well, that fills all your needs ... that makes you complete."

"You don't feel complete?" Amber asked, confused now. "Hey, are you coming on to me?"

Both girls laughed nervously.

"No," Tabatha replied, still grinning nervously. "I have Jake and I have Lisa. Well, nobody 'has' Lisa, I suppose, but we share a lot. I'm just trying to tell you ... tell you that, I admire you. You're a strong and a beautiful woman. And I'm glad you decided to be a member of our group."

The sudden arrival of the rest of Tabatha's Femmes and Lisa's Necros saved Amber from any more embarrassing conversation. Amber's sister and her husband arrived a moment later, giving Amber a chance to escape.

"Finally off-duty?" Amber asked her twin sister as she briskly walked up to them. "Roland – you made it!" She kissed her aging husband and gently hugged him.

"Oh, I spend a lot of time here," Roland managed to say as his exuberant wife crushed the air out of his lungs. "You know, there are fish in that lake. All I would ask for is a rod and reel."

"I'll see what I can do with my 'new' connections," Amber whispered into his ear.

Rubbing her breasts against his arms as she disengaged from her hug, she turned and, along with her twin sister, escorted him to the central area where food was beginning to arrive. Ember grinned at her twin's ever-so-slightly jealous behavior.

"I am not jealous!" Amber replied to her sister's unspoken accusation.

"Then what was this?" Ember asked cattily, rubbing her own tits against Roland's other arm.

Roland grinned, loving the way his life had turned out. He had ended up with two of the hottest babes in the world, lived long enough to make it into space, and would be among the first humans to set foot on another inhabited world.

"Hey, Gran'pa!" a young boy yelled at him. "Catch!"

A ball came sailing at him and bounced off his chest. He laughed and bent down to pick up yet another reason why he loved the way his life had turned out.

"Hello, Mark," Roland laughed, hugging his grandson.

Béla and Jake showed up to greet, well, actually to welcome Amber to the Femme Fatales, but they greeted Roland and Ember as well.

Béla saw Ember and Amber on a regular basis as part of her duties, so she gave most of her attention to Roland on this occasion, letting him hold her hand while he and Jake chatted for a moment.

'This is interesting, ' she said into Roland's mind as she watched a younger Roland in a room with two blondes who looked perhaps a little older than he was at the time, but still incredibly sexy. 'Are you certain that you wouldn't want to do this again?'

Roland kept his conversation with Jake light – talking about fishing and special ways to make machinery run better, perfectly able, from all the practice with his twin wives, to carry on a separate, completely private conversation with Béla. And he knew what Béla was trying to do – what his blond twins had coerced her into. And he knew what to tell her.

'It's like playin' Monopoly, you know, ' he replied into Béla mind. 'When you get Boardwalk and Park Place, you win. Whether you win or whether you lose after that, the game's over and you pack up your pieces and put 'em away.

'What you're askin' me to do is to keep playin' after I already have Boardwalk and Park Place. I've already won, so where's the challenge? To continue playing now is just being greedy.'

Béla showed him the images of New Eden from her years spent there. 'It's a new adventure where we're going, ' she said, softly narrating the images as they gently flowed through his mind. 'You have your skills with machinery and two adorable, sexy wives who will remain young for hundreds of years, yet. New Eden is a young colony badly in need of machinists with your aptitude. Surely you could put aside your Boardwalk and Park Place and play a new game with us ... You could even have your own shop... '

That was something Roland had always wanted – his own machine shop. He had almost accomplished that when Denver collapsed and he'd grabbed his two favorite girls and fled to the mountains. During his years in Solar City, however, Roland felt frustrated a lot, his low-tech skills not really required in a city devoted to building a spaceship, so he'd become the underground town's official garbage collector, now, of course, officially retired.

But now, Béla was offering him a new playing field – one where his natural mechanical abilities could make a difference. For the first time, Roland seriously considered what his twin wives had gently chided him about these last thirty years, mostly because he could live in a society where he was actually needed.

Roland didn't kid himself that Amber and Ember had chosen him because they were madly head-over-heels crazy for him. In reality, they had chosen him because he could impregnate them, and in a dying world where babies were no longer being born, that was important. Their love and adoration for him had come later.

He knew that Ember and Amber both loved him dearly, now, and each would stay at his side until he drew his last breath. He also knew that it upset them to think that his last breath might come sooner that they would like. With vampire blood in their veins, the blond twins were young and full of life, and would remain so for centuries, while he would probably not last another ten.

'I'll consider it, ' Roland silently replied to Béla, knowing she'd watched and probably guided these last few minutes of thought.

He felt Béla withdraw quietly from his mind and gaze up at Jake. 'Forever mine, ' she whispered into Roland's head, along with a feeling of having lived too many years alone before she'd claimed Jake as her own.

Roland wondered if that's how his wives felt. If so, then he was doing them a great injustice by aging and dying when he didn't have to.

"I've always thought number three oil was a little too thick for that," Jake was saying.

"What?" Roland asked, his automatic response suddenly failing him. "Oh, number three oil? That would depend on what you use it for, of course."

Jake gave him an odd look, then seemed to notice Béla looking up at him. 'You two were talking?' he asked her, silently.

'Of course!' Béla smiled at him.

"I think we'll go hunt up some food," Jake said, turning his attention back to Roland and his blond escorts. "Would you like me to bring you something?"

Roland smiled, having no memory of what he and Jake had talked about. "Sure! That would be fine!"

"Oh, there is one more thing," Béla said, turning back toward them. "Amber asked me to give you this..." Holding out her hands in front of her, she teleported a fishing rod from somewhere in Earth's past into her hands. All five of them laughed, Roland the most happy of them all as he reached forward and lovingly lifted the rod and reel from Béla's hands.

"Thank you," he said, his voice quivering with emotion and his eyes filling with happy tears. "Now, I'm really officially retired!"


Macario was lying on his back on the other side of the lake – the private, adult section of Lisa's Grotto. The only way to reach this area was to either swim, or teleport. Mac had swum. Lisa lifted her head from his chest and looked around.

"What's all the noise?" she asked, just waking up.

"Boy, those new thought shields around this section work pretty well," Holly said, raising her head up from Mac's shoulder. "Praetor sez we're under way. New Eden bound."

"Hmm," Lisa replied. "We still have a week to fuck..."

"Three days."

Lisa frowned at Holly. "Three days to fuck our brains out. Who wants to do what to whom?"

"I like sticking things in Macario," Haley grinned.

"Yeah, and he likes sticking something in you," Lisa replied, grinning back.

"Hey, no fighting over..." Mac began, then stopped, trying to say it from the male point of view.

"We could kill Lisa again," Holly suggested, then wiggled her body a little in anticipation. "That's always fun!"

"We haven't killed Haley, yet," Lisa replied, gazing at Holly's shy twin sister with lust in her eyes.

"Hay, I don't want no sword stuck up my ass!" Haley exclaimed, starting to back away.

"If I couldn't sustain a living death," Holly said in defense of her sister, "why would you want to try it on her? I have twice the power Haley has."

"It isn't a question of power, Honey," Lisa replied. "It's a matter of discipline. Your mind is wild and uncontrolled. Haley actually has a more disciplined mind than you because she usually defers to you and lets you take the point position."

"I don't even know what that means," Holly growled, annoyed at Lisa for, once again, chastising her for something she couldn't control. After all, it wasn't her fault that she'd been feeling so distracted since she met that spirit guide. She'd had no idea that such a plain of existence existed, and now that she knew about it, she wanted to experience it again. And she was certain Lisa wasn't about to permit that. She seemed to hate the spirit guides. And what was that stupid gag about 'point' position? Was she referring to that damned steel sword of Macario's?

"It means she can do what she's told without the resentment that you're radiating right now," Lisa explained.

"You think she won't resent you telling her to spread her legs for Mac's Roman short sword?" Holly asked, certain of where her sister stood on this issue. "Gooood luck! I'm outta here!" With those words, Holly rose haughtily to her feet and sauntered away, sand and dirt falling from her bare rump and legs.

Lisa gave a deep, frustrated sigh, then looked at Haley.

"I always wondered what would happen when it came my turn..." Haley murmured loud enough for Lisa and Mac to hear. "Now, I know." She vanished, then reappeared walking next to her sister, abandoning Lisa and Mac behind her.

"Way to go, Sis," Lisa heard one say to the other.

Lisa gazed sadly at Macario. "Make love to me," she whispered.

Smiling up at her, Mac pulled her down into his arms and kissed her. He understood his phoenix pretty well, and knew better than to feel sorry for her. Feeling sorry for Lisa was a good way to get himself cooked, for real. Instead, at the height of their lovemaking, he would gut her. He knew she'd want that. She loved to die while impaled on his magnificent cock.

"You always know what I need," Lisa whispered, easily reading his thoughts, despite the thought dampeners around them.

"Well, the girls are only human," Mac replied. "The only human girl I know who actually likes to be stabbed is Tanya. Perhaps you could train her to become a phoenix."

"I don't know," Lisa began, wondering how to approach Tanya on such a strange venture. "Tanya only likes to be mutilated to orgasm. She's never shown any sexual interest in actually dying. I'm just disappointed because I always thought my girls would do anything I asked them."

"They tried," Mac replied, "but they aren't you, even though they were willing to try to replace you while you were gone."

Lisa smiled as she reviewed Mac's fond memories of their sexual attempts to ease his sorrow at losing her. She couldn't help but love them – they were very good at what they did. After all, she'd trained the three pairs of orphan twins to be psychic love machines, and they were very good students. She only ran into trouble when, after teaching them how to so vibrantly embrace their sexual excesses in life, she tried to teach them how to similarly embrace their sexual deaths.

Although they were deeply connected to Lisa on many levels, none of the Necrotwins were able to accomplish that feat. That one single failure was causing the breakup of her little Necro group, and Lisa didn't know what to do about it.

"The war is over," Mac whispered in her ear. "They aren't needed in that capacity any more. Let them go, and you can still be their friend and lover. If you try to control them now, you will only create enemies."

"I'm not sure I haven't already done that with Holly," Lisa mused. "I could always coerce them to obey, but what would be the point of that? I want them to obey me because they love me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.