Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 11

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla squirmed around, trying to make some room for herself in their cramped sleeping quarters. At the end of the previous day, Tia and Tara had visited Béla and Jake and ended up, not surprisingly, spending the night. The four of them had been getting together regularly ever since the 'T' girls had offered to share themselves with Béla and her husband.

The other two sets of twins had moved in with Macario to help him get through his grief as well. The fact that Lisa returned within a few weeks of her disappearance surprisingly didn't adversely affect the newly formed relationships between her personally trained Necrotwins and their new consorts.

Macario had been incredibly happy to see Lisa return, even though he hadn't really believed she had died. He had seen too much of her power to believe she wouldn't come back to him unless she didn't want to. The thing that had worried him most was that since Lisa had specifically trained these girls to replace her, she wasn't planning to come back any time soon.

Once she had returned, however, Mac worried that he'd have to give up his new playmates. He needn't have worried. Lisa happily accepted them as part of her extended family, having already made love to them many times herself. That made Mac extremely happy, as now he had his own private harem of two sets of teenaged twin girls and, of course, his first and favorite, Lisa.

Waking up a little more, Béla suddenly realized that she was floating above the mattress. 'We're in free fall! The ship's not moving!'

Fully awake now, she accidentally kicked Tia right in the tit as she floundered for a handhold on the bulkhead, kicking the girl awake. Tia accidentally shoved Jake into Tara, who bounced off the wall and back out into the struggling, awakening, thrashing mass of bodies. Before it was over, Jake had a black eye and Tara's nose was broken.

"Int's un gd ting de heal fas," Tara muttered, blinking tears out of her eyes and holding her broken nose in place while the tissue underneath regenerated.

"I said I was sorry," Tia whined, gazing sorrowfully at her twin sister and holding her sore tit.

'Praetor, update, please!' they all heard Béla mentally call out.

'We are in orbit around Mars, ' the Praetor replied into all their minds. 'Tabatha is mentally scanning for the lost ship.'

'She doesn't know what the ship looks like, ' Béla argued. 'Why is she looking for it? Why didn't you ask me or Lisa?'

'She was awake; you were asleep, ' the Praetor replied, 'and the Second Phoenix is tutoring her students. They are, however, almost finished with today's exercises.'

Béla dream-walked to Macario and Lisa's quarters to see what the Praetor meant when it said, 'tutoring'. She suspected it had something to do with either blood or sex – and probably both, since it also said, 'exercise'. After all, she knew her daughter pretty well by now.

She was right. Holly was floating in the center of the cabin with Lisa on one side and Haley on the other helping to hold her steady. Macario was between Holly's legs slowly inserting his Roman short sword up inside the young girl's body through her vaginal opening. Only half the blade was showing between Holly's legs, which meant that the sword tip had already sliced through her uterus and her intestines and was probably north of her navel by now.

Holly was taking short, rapid breaths, doing her best to hold perfectly still and was sweating profusely. She radiated a lot of fear, a little pain and an incredible sexual arousal as they held her trembling body in the center of the cabin.

The four of them were all mind-linked, sharing Holly's slow, torturous impaling with Mac's sword. Additionally, Lisa's attention was on the sword tip so she could show Macario what he was doing to the girl. As the sword approached a brightly pulsing cord – Holly's lifeline to her heart, Mac shifted his weight on the sword slightly, carving a new path up between the girl's lungs so that he missed that inch-thick pulsing artery.

Finally the hilt of the sword was pressed lovingly against Holly's pussy lips and directly touching her clit. The point was imbedded in soft tissue right next to Holly's heart. Mac could even feel the thump-thump thump-thump of the young teen's wildly beating heart right through the handle of the weapon.

Every few seconds, Holly would gasp a shallow breath and tremble as another orgasm swept through her. It was so painful, but so incredibly erotic to have all that hard, sharp steel up inside her. She could feel its sharp, cold hardness in her pussy, in her belly, and in her lungs with every trembling, tortured breath she took. She could feel her blood pooling along its entire length where it had severed through blood vessels and intestines to get so personally, so privately deep inside her.

Her heart was pounding harder now that it had less blood to pump through Holly's body. Holly clenched her teeth as another orgasmic spasm swept through her young, ravaged body. Every tiny movement she made created new damage inside her as the sharp edges of Mac's sword touched virgin, unsliced flesh.

This next orgasm was approaching much too powerfully and Holly simply couldn't help it even though she knew full well what would happen as she arched her back and thrashed quickly from left to right. It happened before anyone, even Lisa, could stop her. Holly's heart quickly ran out of blood and fluttered uselessly with the blood vessels feeding the heart cleanly sliced apart just an inch away from the racing, empty organ.

She began to cough blood from pierced lungs that were quickly filling with the life-giving fluid that wasn't being fed into her pounding heart anymore. Unable to breathe with her lungs filling with blood, Holly twisted toward her sister.

"Love... (cough) ... you... (cough, cough)..."

Then her body twisted again in the throes of another powerful orgasm and Mac's blade tore through Holly's scrotum as she arched her back into an almost ninety-degree angle. She took two more tortured breaths, then shuddered violently in one final orgasm, and died.

"Holly?" Haley whispered, her voice high and childlike in her disbelief that her sister could possibly be dead.

Mac gently pulled the sword out and wiped it clean. In the meantime, Haley had wrapped herself around her sister's slack, lifeless body and was sobbing quietly into her limp shoulder and neck.

Lisa reached out and put her arms around both twins and kissed Haley just behind her left ear and whispered, "She'll be all right, Darling. Just wait and see."

"But she's dead!" Haley whimpered, her face still hidden against her sister's shoulder.

"She's healing inside," Lisa promised, "and this is something you both need to experience. I promise you'll love each other more because of this."

Raising her head to gaze at Lisa, she blinked tears out of her eyes that flew in every direction, surprising both of them.

"I can't feel her!" Haley whimpered. "If she's not dead, why can't I feel her? I've always been able to feel..."

Lisa backed away, her eyes closed, mentally scanning the area.

"Goddamned fucking spiders!" she snarled, looking upward into a corner. "You! Bring her back!" Something was surrounded with a ball of nuclear fire, half in and half out of the bulkhead. Lisa moved her fireball back into the compartment with them, then released the insubstantial being she'd captured.

"What have you done with her?" they all felt Lisa hatefully screech at the smoky-looking thing she'd captured.

'She was ready, ' it replied. 'She called to me ... She needed to move on... '

'This was an exercise in pain control!' Lisa snarled. 'She was supposed to die! You get her back here, right now!'

'She does not desire... '

'NOW!'

The Hurrah suddenly found itself surrounded by fire again. It didn't understand why it couldn't move. There was no being in the entire universe capable of trapping one of its kind, but yet, it had happened. It was trapped and the Destroyer wasn't about to let it go.

It knew the Destroyer would cause its non-continuance no matter what it did. The Destroyer hated the Hurrahs vehemently and had killed many of them. The choice now was to either return the spirit that had been Holly, or face the destruction of its entire species. And it knew the Destroyer had the power to make it so the Hurrahs would never exist.

The only reason Lisa hadn't already wiped them out was because of the possible changes in human history had the Hurrahs not been there to guide lost souls onward to their new lives. In addition, if she committed genocide against the Hurrahs, she would probably lose Katie/Tabatha again, as Katie had been specifically guided to become Tabatha by a Hurrah after the death of her 'Katie' body.

Suddenly, Holly's body spasmed and a great gush of blood evacuated from her throat and shot up toward the ceiling.

"Holly!" Haley exclaimed joyfully as her twin's body returned to life. "You're alive! Oh God! You're alive!"

Despite the fact that the Hurrah had done what the Destroyer had demanded, Lisa was still furious at the creature for daring to interfere with someone under her protection and fully intended to execute the ethereal creature. She began to tighten her fire shield around it.

'Let her go!' a very familiar voice commanded in Lisa's head.

Lisa felt furious for a single instant at her mother's interference, then realized that her mother would protect the Hurrah are readily as she would protect her. They were her children, after all, and Béla wasn't about to let one of her siblings kill another, even though they were entirely different species.

Lisa released the fiery field around the Hurrah and also released the fire from the teleportation zone that she'd used to prevent the Hurrah from escaping, enabling it to again travel wherever it would.

It was gone with a single flash of gratitude toward the Revered Mother of them all. Lisa felt her mother's presence fade as Béla returned to her body from her dream-walking state.

Turning her attention to her nearly lost student, Lisa mind-linked with her again, joining both twins who were already linked together.

'And he promised he would take me back to when the earth was filled with people!' she heard Holly exclaiming excitedly.

'You would have left me?' Haley cried. 'I thought you were dead! Instead you were trying to get away from me!'

'Haley, I love you!' Holly cried, trying to fill her sister's mind with her love. 'I would have come back for you and guided you to me... '

Lisa withdrew, hurt and upset that her blood-sister could be so beguiled by the damned spiders. What hurt worse was that Holly had been ready to go at the merest whisper of a 'better' place. She was obviously not happy here.

Lisa turned toward her life-mate, who was putting away his sword, and radiated her need to him. He would know what to do. Macario always knew what to do. She saw his solution with her mind, mentally collected the things they would need and teleported the both of them and their equipment to an empty section of the 'adult' side of Lisa's Grotto.

The Grotto was the only place on the ship with artificial gravity, and they needed gravity for the violent game they were about to play.

"Ready, Darling?" Mac grinned, picking up his sword and shield.

Lisa bent down and picked up her own short sword and shield. "Ready."

In a fair fight, Mac was better than Lisa at swordplay. They both knew it, and they both expected him to win. But they were fighting because Lisa needed to vent. She made it no secret that she felt confined in the tiny ship. She required a lot of physical activity and a lot of physical ruination. Vlad had provided that for her during their century together, and if he hadn't gotten old and feeble, she would have gladly stayed to be tortured by him forever, forsaking Mac and her mom and dad and her six-pack of twins with only a little regret.

Their swords touched and the battle began. She loved Mac and wasn't really willing to hurt him, but they both knew she wasn't the type to just throw down her sword and bare her tits to be sliced by Mac and his eager sword. A swift series of thrusts and parries followed. Mac was a little slow getting his shield down and received a shallow slice in his left leg, taking first blood. Lisa had left her right side open and Mac took advantage, carving a red line across Lisa's shoulder and arm before dancing away to avoid her backstroke.

"Shields down?" Lisa asked, ready to throw hers away.

Mac grinned and nodded, knowing she hadn't come out here to bash shields with him, she'd come out here to butcher or be butchered. That was what she so badly needed. They both tossed down their shields. Now, only speed and agility would stop the next bloodletting.

Their swords clanged together again, then a swift series of parries and thrusts ensued, ending with another cut, this time on Mac's left arm when he used it to knock away a much more serious blow.

Lisa grinned, actually realizing that she could win this thing. She attacked with a series of high strokes to raise Mac's defensive posture, then sliced in low to carve into his exposed belly. She couldn't believe she missed as Macario danced away, then thrust forward again as Lisa spun around, unable to stop her swing in time to get her sword back in position.

Mac's sword, which had so recently been buried to the hilt in sweet, young Holly, hungrily dug into Lisa's side, opening her up from the front of her hip to her spine. Her own motion had done most of the damage, as Lisa had spun around on his blade while it was more or less positioned in one place and thrusting forward.

She dropped her sword at the shock of the impact and, still spinning, hit the ground. Mac was on her in an instant, pinning her to the ground with his sword thrust through her stomach. Lisa lay, twitching in agony and bleeding profusely from her wounds.

"Gut me," she pleaded, her bright, excited eyes staring up at her destroyer. "Shove it up inside me the way you did Holly. And don't be so damned gentle!"

Mac planted his foot in Lisa's stomach and pulled on his sword. It came out with a shlucking sound, pulling some of Lisa's insides out with it. Lisa cried out and arched her back at the agonizing sensation. Mac frowned, not remembering Lisa's insides being quite so squishy. After a moment, Lisa stopped rolling around on the ground and presented her pelvis to her lover/killer.

Mac stepped forward and swiftly buried the blooded end of the sword up between Lisa's legs, making her cry out and arch her back again. With her back arched, Mac shoved the blade the rest of the way in. It came out just below her breastbone accompanied with a small fountain of blood. As Lisa fell back against the ground, the sharp tip disappeared back inside, carving into her more as she screamed and writhed.

After several minutes, Lisa lay on the ground, gasping weakly, but not moving so much now.

"Want me to pull it out?" Mac asked her.

Lisa coughed blood and nodded, unable to speak. Reaching down, Mac unceremoniously pulled on the blood soaked handle. Lisa cried out, weaker now, as the sword pulled back to allow sliced blood vessels and nerve endings to touch one another again. A copious amount of blood and liquid followed the tip of the sword out as it exited her wounded cunt. That wasn't normal, either. But what really wasn't normal, he noticed... 'The blade's not pitted and half dissolved! Lisa's body structure has changed!'

However, the swordplay had made Macario horny, and his troubling discovery was short lived, losing out in favor of his cock as its naked hardness waved in front of him.

Lisa, lying on the ground and still bleeding profusely, tried to grin at him and thrust her hips up in a barely noticeable gesture, offering her dying body to him for his pleasure. Aside from the fun they always had carving her up, this was the part he really liked.

Without any more invitation, Mac dropped down and shoved his cock up inside her sliced open pussy. She was seriously gored down there and couldn't provide much resistance to his sexual assault, but Mac was big enough so that he had ample resistance to give him the sensation of fucking that he desired.

She felt warm, soft, and squishy as her insides surrounded his cock. There was no acidic or burning sensation that he usually felt when her insides were shredded like this. That also wasn't natural; not for her or her mother, whom he also gutted on a regular basis. Something was definitely wrong here, but he was too aroused and blood hungry to think about that right now.

He watched Lisa move beneath him with fascination as he thrust savagely into her again and again. The wound in her chest where his sword had punched through earlier spat blood up in a little geyser with each massive thrust of his cock as it pistoned up and down inside her.

After some little time, he realized what was happening. Blood and gore was seeping into her wound internally. The intense pressure of his hips, belly and cock slamming into her at the bottom of that same wound was spewing the blood and gore from inside her, up and out of the slice in her chest.

A tiny part of his mind said this shouldn't be happening. But instead of upsetting him, that realization made him even more aroused. He was having an effect on her that he had never accomplished before. He slowed down his speed and increased the length of his stroke, maximizing the amount of power he was putting into each forward stroke into his wife's ravaged and dying body.

From somewhere, a long knife appeared in his hand. He recognized it as one that the twins had used on each other several days earlier. As he stared at it, Mac realized that it was already covered with blood, as was his hand, arm, torso and legs. Lisa's body was perforated with stab wounds that he only now remembered inflicting in her soft, willing flesh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.