Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 7

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was dawn much too soon. Lisa awoke first and slid her sticky body off of Vlad's gooey stomach where she'd leaked their mixed juices on him while they slept. She mind-linked with her loving master and watched while he slept. His dreams were wonderfully violent, usually of his battles, both those he won and the few that he lost.

This one, however, was different. He was standing next to her gory remains that first day after the raptors had finished with her. She remembered it clearly, as she'd been dream-walking right next to him at the time. But, of course, he hadn't known that. She didn't really understand the joy that he felt at her apparent death, but he was definitely both aroused and happy as he jacked off on her scattered remains.

As she watched in his dream, she could feel his emotions. He hadn't been happy for himself – he'd been happy for her. She had experienced the ultimate of sensations – death by shredding and being eaten alive. He had felt her orgasms even from the tree in which he had furiously masturbated as the raptors tore her apart.

As she watched the dream, Lisa realized that Vlad hoped his own death would be a similar experience. But, he seriously doubted it. It would be difficult to masturbate while been torn apart by dragons. Lisa made a silent promise that, if she had to kill him, he would have a mind-blowing orgasm when she did it.

A few moments later, Vlad opened his eyes to peer into the almond-dark eyes of his true love. "It's time," was all he said, then he pushed his way past her and staggered toward the cave entrance.

After climbing back down from the rocks where he took his morning break, he collected his mate and they headed for the drop off, almost an hour's walk away.

They arrived at the designated spot without speaking to each other. Lisa turned and tried to kiss him, but Vlad would have none of it.

"We said our goodbyes last night, Elsa," he told her, his voice softer and more caring than normal. "Now you will do what you promised."

Lisa could see in his mind that he actually expected her to fly, and then he expected her to kill him. She didn't feel as though she'd been tricked because she expected the same results as he did. She just wished that he could have found another way.

Then she laughed to herself. Vlad, for all intents and purposes, was as immortal, as far as healing himself, as any of her long-lost blood-sisters. He knew that, if Elisabeta were to kill him, she would make sure he stayed dead. Now she understood why he had chosen her as his executioner.

'Wow!' she thought to herself. 'Talk about slow witted ... Being butchered so often must take its toll on my thinking abilities... '

She walked up to the edge of the cliff and bent forward, looking down. The cliff face wasn't quite straight down, but jutted out several times. Unless she jumped way out, she would hit the side before she hit the bottom, assuming, of course, that she found herself unable to fly.

She smiled at the thought of it, realizing that it would be another exquisitely orgasmic death to experience – falling, striking the cliff face and spinning around wildly, striking the cliff face again, your broken body flailing in the air until you hit bottom and your insides smash into pulp.

'It's that sudden stop at the end that gets you, ' she once heard someone say, centuries ago, or millennia from now, actually.

Walking away from the cliff edge for several meters, Lisa turned and began to race toward the chasm. At the edge, she leaped outward, determined to miss all the jagged edges she would pass while forming her wings, and dived over the edge.

Flexing her shoulders back to form her wings, she suddenly discovered that her shoulders didn't flex. Spreading her arms and legs out wide, she tried flexing again. 'Holy fuck! Something's wrong here!' Lisa realized, suddenly afraid.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on her shoulder sockets. Then the fatal realization came to her. She'd lost that body in the nuclear explosion that sent her into the future! Over the years, as she would recreate her destroyed body from the nuclear energy in her mind, subtle changes had occurred and the body she had now didn't have the exact same characteristics as the original – no sliding shoulder sockets, no separating rib cartilage, no central digestive core.

Her lazy attitude of 'just covering the basics' had finally betrayed her. This body wasn't going to fly, even though it looked a lot like her old one.

She cried out in anguish as the cliff face jagged ever closer, then she smacked into it, feeling her flesh tear and her bones shatter for only an instant. Then she was dream-walking outside her body as she watched it spin around, limp and lifeless, and smash into the bottom of the gorge. Even though she wasn't in her body during that final impact, her distress caused her to merge with it as she tried to wake it up. The sudden jangle of screaming nerves and dying cells knocked her completely unconscious.

Vlad Tepes knelt at the top of the cliff and gave out a great cry of anguish as he mentally followed his beloved Elsa to her death far below. This time, she did hit the bottom.

'It wasn't supposed to end like this, my Beloved, ' he thought to himself as tears ran down his face. 'You were supposed to live forever and I would live on in your memories.'

There was only one thing left to do, and there was no point in delay. Vlad simply rolled over the edge of the cliff. As he picked up speed, various impacts against the side of the cliff broke several ribs. Then he smashed his shoulder against the side. On the next impact, he bounced clear of the remaining cliff face and fell limply downward, his back and legs broken. Turning slowly over and over as though he was on a rotisserie, Vlad struck the bottom of the ravine, only a few feet away from his beloved, but no longer terrifying, Elsa.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.