Béla Book 5: New Beginnings - Cover

Béla Book 5: New Beginnings

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

“Elisabeta...” the soft, sinuous voice snaked its way through her head.

Lisa stirred, and sharp agony answered the slight movement she’d tried to make.

“Wake up, my darling Elsa,” the loving, venomous voice whispered again. “I’ve a surprise for you.”

“S’prize?” she murmured, still half asleep. “Whaz’it?” She took a breath to try and wake up more so she could see her new gift. A piercing agony speared her deep inside her lungs as she tried to inhale.

“Ahh, yes!” she heard Vlad gasp with aroused wonder. “My gift to you works very well...

Lisa groaned and stretched out, arching her back and trying to get away from the piercing pain in the bottom of both her lungs. As she moved, she could feel wooden stakes moving in her gut.

Her eyes snapped open in fresh agony and she stared into Vlad’s eyes only inches from her own. A strange thickness to her body attracted her attention and she looked down at herself.

“My God!” Lisa exclaimed as she stared down. There were sharply whittled sticks shoved right through her breasts and crisscrossing across the nape of her neck. In fact, when she looked down, the bottom of her chin was resting against the sharpened ends of those sticks as they stabbed into her neck. Two more sticks, one lying flush against each hipbone, disappeared up underneath her ribs, leaking little trails of blood down her torso.

“Wooden stakes are the vampire’s bane,” Vlad sneered at her. “I knew that this was the only way to ensnare you. So I drugged your food, my darling Elsa, and ... here you are, trapped before me!”

Lisa hung before her lord and master, forcing shallow breaths into her slowly filling lungs. “Why, my love? I saved you and brought you here – to a lush, green Earth. We can live out our lives here...”

“You brought me to a lush, green earth – that is true!” Vladimir snarled. “But this earth is full of demons and monsters! This is hell where you brought me! And if I must spend my eternity here, then you shall suffer for me throughout that eternity!”

“But I... (cough) I ... You weren’t suffering, you dumb ass!” Lisa yelled at him. “This was to be... (cough, cough) ... our ... paradise! To spend... (cough) eternity ... with you ... Stupid... (cough) ... Shit!”

Concentrating on the pain in her chest, Lisa teleported the sharp ends of the stakes out and away from her lungs so they could heal. Her tits and pussy were on fire from the other wounds her loving Vlad had given her, and she didn’t mind them, but she liked being able to breathe – even though she could survive quite a while without doing that.

As her lungs began to heal, she gratefully took several deep, long breaths, then looked around for Vlad. There he was, carving up more branches. Now that she was awake, her aroused body hummed at the thought of where he might shove them. ‘He really is the perfect mate, ‘ she thought to herself, hoping he would hurry up and impale her again.

Arching back and thrusting her breasts forward as far as she could, she managed to get her chin down behind the sticks that her lover had shoved through her breasts and licked the bloodied tip of one with her tongue, savoring the taste of her own blood while she waited for whatever Vlad was going to do next.

In the three or four months they had been together, her loving Vlad had staked her on a pike, filleted her leg muscles and rump off and roasted them for dinner then made her eat them, carved off her breasts and made her eat them, nailed her upside down on a homemade raft and drowned her, and carved her open several times looking for liver and kidneys to eat. Lisa had never had such an exciting time with just one person.

In addition to what her loving Vlad had done to her, Lisa had also managed to get eaten by several allosaurs and torn up by a pack of raptors. When she’d been nailed under that raft, some sort of snake thing had swum along and nearly bitten her in half. In that instant, she decided that being drowned and bitten in half was her favorite way to orgasm.

Vlad was getting up now and coming toward her. His boner was sticking out from underneath his loincloth. That could only be good, because it meant that he was gonna do something really vicious to her. Lisa stared raptly, lovingly, as he approached.

“What are you going to do?” she whimpered, trying to put some fear in her voice. After all, he was trying his very best to terrorize her, and she wanted to make him happy.

“You’re still breathing?” Vlad asked, mildly surprised. “You should have drowned in your own blood by now.”

With a disappointed sigh, he picked up a heavy piece of wood and pounded the two stakes, one shoved up under each side of her ribs, deeper into her lungs, piercing them again. Lisa gasped and twisted wildly in her ropes as she orgasmed again from the marvelous sensations her lover provided her.

“There! That’s better!” Vlad smiled happily as Lisa began choking and coughing up blood.

“You’re not screaming very much,” Vlad observed. “I wonder if this would help...”

Grabbing one of the sticks shoved up through her breasts, he twisted it around and yanked on it, pulling it straight out of her breast tissue. Lisa shrieked in agony and convulsed against her ropes as her breast stretched out, then finally tore open to release the stick. Blood from her destroyed breast flooded down her twitching belly and joined with the girl-cum flowing down between her legs.

Lisa, gasping for air with her blood-filled lungs, forced her head up to gaze at her tormentor; tears streaming down her face and blood dribbling from her mouth.

“You are so beautiful, my darling Elsa,” Vlad whispered as he lovingly stroked her filthy, matted hair.

He kissed her, sucking her blood from her mouth and spewing it back in. Lisa’s heart raced as she felt the sharp end of another stake being pressed against her belly. Her pussy twitched in anticipation.

“Gnaughk!” she grunted as Vlad shoved the spike in just above her pelvis, puncturing her bladder and her uterus.

A lungful of blood erupted from her mouth all over Vlad’s chest and she pissed on his leg in the aftershocks of the tremendous orgasm that last violent penetration had given her.

“You are dying, Elisabeta,” Vlad whispered into her ear. “You are dying a wonderful, sensual death. A death that even I would envy...”

Lisa realized that Vlad was rubbing his cock against her bloody torso and all the sticks and spikes that he’d shoved into her. That sorry shit was masturbating against her!

‘He doesn’t intend to fuck me!’ Lisa realized. ‘He’s going to get his rocks off and just leave me out here to rot!”

“Stick it in me,” Lisa managed to whisper as she forced air in and out of her ruined lungs. “Make me cum...”

Vlad grinned, only too happy to grant her last request. As he pulled out the stake that effectively barred his entrance into her vagina, he threw it down and drew his skinning knife. Holding it in one hand, he shoved his hard cock into her bloody vulva and began fucking his doomed wife furiously.

Lisa teleported one of the chunks of wood out of one side of her lungs so she could breathe more easily, but could still cough up blood and spew it on his chest and shoulders as he ravaged her body.

She knew that when he felt her next orgasm he would shove that narrow little knife in and slice right through the soft, sensual flesh on the inside of her hips, just above her pelvis. He seemed to love slashing her soft breasts or carving out her ovaries. He was morbidly fascinated ... no; obsessed ... with the ruination of anything sexually different between the two of them.

The way he was holding the knife this day, pressed against the soft flare of her hips and slicing delicately into her flesh as he held her tightly with the same hand, indicated that he would probably be carving on her belly this time, murdering her by slashing open her gut and ripping out her insides – picking and choosing what organs he wanted for his dinner.

It was actually becoming a routine between the two of them. Although Lisa loved being ripped up and shredded on a regular basis, Vlad was getting predictable, and, by definition, boring. Every few days, he would poison her, tie her up and carve her open, or tie her and leave her for the raptors, or, like today, both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.