Wednesday Night - Cover

Wednesday Night

Copyright© 2013 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A coming of age story about two girls who are best friends as they enter the high school social scene in a big way, through a sisterhood that prepares them for dating and satisfying their dates.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   School  

Emily appeared at Heidi's home just before noon the next morning. As she finished her week-end chores, Heidi stood at her bed, folding her freshly laundered clothes. In a quiet voice, Emily questioned her friend, "So where did you guys go last night after the game? I tried to call you when I thought you would be home, but your phone went right to voicemail. Who took you home?"

"OMG, Em, he is so...", she paused trying to think of the right word. "Just wow, is all I can say. I was not at all expecting it happen."

"What to happen? What did you do? Heidi? Did you actually give him a blow job?"

"No, I never got a chance. We started kissing, and then he was caressing my breasts and it was soooo hot. It feels a lot different when it's a guy's hand, believe me."

"He put his hands under your blouse?"

"Oh, Em, you are so sweet. Yes, of course he put his hands under my blouse. He had my bra up and his hand on my breast and he just caressed it so gently and I got so hot my body was trembling. And when he moved his hand lower--"

"Heidi, you didn't? You let him touch you down below? What was it like? Did he put his hand inside your shorts?" Emily was firing questions at her friend so fast that she could hardly speak clearly. Her excitement was obvious, much like a child opening his birthday presents at a party.

"He moved his hand down from my breast and somehow got my shorts unbuttoned without me even realizing it. The next thing I knew, I felt his hand slide inside my panties and down between my legs. My Go, Emily, you can't believe that feeling. Then he started rubbing me and I just lost all control. It's not at all like when we do it to ourselves, believe me. I was so wet, I was embarrassed, but he never said a word--just kept kissing me and playing with my clit. I don't remember much more until I felt him push inside me."

"Push inside you??? Heidi, did you do it with him? Did you really let him? Did you to it?" Emily was quietly screaming her questions to her friend.

"I thought it was his hand or his finger but then he kept pushing it in and it hurt. That's when I realized what he was doing, but by that point I didn't care. I was so hot I would have allowed him to do anything he wanted. But it did hurt! He waited for a moment and then pushed harder, and that hurt even more, but it all went away after a minute or so. Then he started moving inside me, and Emily, that was like heaven. I don't know how many times I had an orgasm, but it was more than once, that's for sure."

"Did he shoot it inside you?'

"Yes, I could feel it each time. That's another incredible feeling."

"What does it feel like when he is inside you?"

"Well, if you thought a guy was big when you tried to suck him, you should feel that same thing trying to get inside your body. I was sure that he was going to rip something inside, but he didn't, and it slid in all the way, finally, and then he stated moving and it would rub against me, and ... you just can't explain how good that feels, Em."

"How do you feel this morning?"

"I'm a little sore, but I'll get over it. He asked me to go out tonight but I have to babysit for the Parkers."

"I can't believe you did it. Do you feel any different?"

"What do you mean, do I feel different?"

"Well, do you feel older now. I mean, you've sort of moved up a notch. We're in the same grade and all, but now you've done it, and I am still waiting for my first date."

"I haven't really thought about it like that. Maybe I will feel different about myself, I don't know--just have to see."

"Will you do it with him again?"

"I don't know, Emily. It all depends. He is a really nice guy, and good looking too."


The Parkers called Heidi later that morning and asked if she could come over at six because there had been a change in their plans and they needed to leave earlier. When she arrived, they gave her all the appropriate emergency numbers and said they would be late, probably not before midnight for sure. Heidi thanked them for letting her know that and indicated that it would not be a problem for her. The parkers were parents to twin five year old boys who, in Heidi's view, had the combined energy of a herd of horses. They played hard, ran her in circles playing little games until it was time to wind down and then go to bed. By eight o'clock, the house was secure, the twins were fast asleep in their room and Heidi was settling in for a quite night in front of the television. She had barely selected a program to watch when the doorbell rang.

"Hi." Rob stood at the door, a large pizza box in his hand. "Hungry?"

"Starving, and what are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"You said that you had to baby sit for the Parkers, and there is only one Parker in the phone book in this neighborhood. I called you house and your mom said that you had to go over here early, so I figured you missed supper. So ... here I am pizza in hand."

"You're incredible."

"I was hoping, after last night, that you would think something like that!" Rob wanted to suggest that it was more than pizza that brought him to her door.

"That wasn't what I meant, and you know it, but it sort of applies for then as well."

"I'm happy for both of us that you feel that way. You're pretty incredible yourself."

They sat on the sofa, the pizza box between them while they watched the first half of some teary eyed drama. Finally Heidi had to admit that it was not worth watching, at about the same time as Rob moved the pizza box away. He slid closer to her and pulled her into his arms. He was surprised to discover that, since she was only babysitting and not expecting visitors, Heidi had only worn a sweatshirt, leaving her bra at home. With plenty of room and no steering wheel confining his movements, Rob was able to caress her breasts at will, and quickly dropped his head to kiss her nipples too. Not wanting to admit it to herself, Heidi had been thinking about Rob all day, about the excitement he caused in her body and how much she hoped that it would happen again. When he sucked a nipple into his mouth gently, Heidi experienced the first orgasm of her evening. She could feel her vaginal muscles contracting, and he had not even touched her there yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.