Wednesday Night - Cover

Wednesday Night

Copyright© 2013 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A coming of age story about two girls who are best friends as they enter the high school social scene in a big way, through a sisterhood that prepares them for dating and satisfying their dates.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   School  

Neither girl talked much about her experiences that night, nor what they had each experienced later that evening. It was not until the following Saturday when they were sitting in Emily's bedroom studying that the subject came up, and when it did, it did so very slowly and indirectly.

"Mary Jo told me that she thinks she knows who two of the guys were," Heidi said, mostly changing the subject away from the algebra problem they had been discussing.

"What guys?"

"The guys we gave blow jobs to the other night. What guys did you think I meant?"

"Oh..." Emily paused, and then began again. "How did she find out?"

"I don't know." After a moment, Heidi continued. "That was a pretty wild night, I have to say."

"How do you mean?"

"I didn't realize how turned on that I got by doing that. My body felt like it was on fire. When I went to bed, "she paused, "my nipples were like rocks and I was almost dripping wet, and I don't mean from sweat! Once I rubbed a little down there, it wouldn't stop. I just kept cumming and cumming."

"Do you do that?" Emily asked timidly.

"Do I do what, rub myself down there? Heck yes! Guys aren't the only ones who have hormones and get horney! Of course I rub myself down there."

"Do you do it very often?"

"Usually not more than two or three times a day. Don't you?"

"I never did, until that night, and I still don't know if I did it right or not. I was real wet between my legs and my nipples were hard when my hand brushed them as I was putting on my pajamas. When I rubbed them, all I could think of was like fireworks. I could feel my body shuddering and my legs moving all strange. When I finally managed to put my hand there, every muscle in my body went tense and the bed just started shaking. I'd never felt anything like that before."

"Well, I think it's pretty safe to say that you may have just experienced your first orgasm, Emily. Feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

"This is going to sound pretty stupid, but I was afraid. I didn't know what was happening, and had no one to ask."

"It's really pretty simple. All you have to do is think about the best looking guy you know, and then pretend that it is his hands that you are feeling rub all over your body. That's all it takes for me to get really excited, and after seeing those guys for real, I don't have as much to imagine."

"Honestly, Heidi, I can't imagine letting a guy do that. I don't think I'm old enough to have sex yet, do you?"

"Do I what? Think you're old enough, or think I'm old enough. That's a much harder question than you think it is. My mother and I talked about this a lot. She said that there is a big difference between having sex and making love, that you make love to someone when you are in love, but that your hunger for sexual satisfaction is not limited to being in love. She said that I may not fall in love until I am in my twenties, but that she certainly doesn't expect me to wait until I am in love to have sex."

"Your mother said that?" Emily responded in amazement.

"Yes she did, so I guess that means that when I decide that my urge for sex is too high that I better go out and find a way to lower it."

"The only thing my mom ever said was that I should wait until I get married. Even I don't believe that's going to happen."

"Well, I think that's why they want us to learn about oral sex, so that we can keep the boys happy and still keep our pants on."


As the school year progressed, social activities increased. There was a homecoming parade one Saturday, a football game each Friday night and a soccer game the next afternoon. As enthusiastic fans and energetic students, Emily and Heidi attended all of the games, usually with several other girls and, coincidentally a similar number of boys. It didn't take long for one of them to single out Heidi and after the second football game, the young man offered to drive her home. Quickly she sought out her friend to make sure that she had a way home, and once confident of that, Heidi gladly accepted the young man's invitation.

The young man's name was Rob, and Heidi was not the first girl he had offered to escort home from a football game. As a senior he had use of his dad's car, and from past experience, he knew of a great place to be out of the view of others. Rob had discovered that it was very possible to back his car into the garage of a one of the many houses under construction in a new sub-division in town. It was dark, there were no neighbors, and nobody seemed to care, or even notice. Best of all, it was very private.

As it happens in some years, summer weather had continued into fall. Heidi had chosen to wear a sleeveless blouse and shorts to the game. It took no time whatsoever for Rob to have her turn so that she was more or less laying on her back, in his lap, her shoulders resting on the door to his left. Rob preferred the girls to be in this position because it made it quite easy to kiss them, and conveniently, gave him easier access to her blouse, bra and breasts. Within minutes, his hand was cupping her breast on top of her bra, and then, just as quickly, he unbuttoned her blouse, flipped the cups of her bra up and over her breasts and slid the palm of his hand onto her already hardened nipple. He felt her shudder in his arms and then felt her pull him closer to him.

Rob, for being a relatively young man, had learned the benefits of being patient. He was content to kiss her and to very tenderly caress her breast until she began to make funny little noises, not moans really, just quiet whimpers. Smoothly, he slid his hand lower, letting it glide across her bare skin to her waist. Without effort, he quickly unbuttoned her shorts and slipped his hand further down, under her panties. As his hand covered her mound, he felt Heidi tense slightly and then relax again. Everything she was feeling was absolutely new to her, and it was quickly becoming overwhelming to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.