Wednesday Night - Cover

Wednesday Night

Copyright© 2013 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A coming of age story about two girls who are best friends as they enter the high school social scene in a big way, through a sisterhood that prepares them for dating and satisfying their dates.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   School  

"That guy was a pig. It was horrible! He was so big that I could barely get it in my mouth, and then he pulled my shirt up and started rubbing my breasts really hard and then he started pinching me. Why would anybody ever do that for a guy?"

"I couldn't see everything, but I think you are right. He was a pig. I wish I knew what his name is. I'd tell every girl I knew about him." Heidi was trying to be comforting to her friend, but her words were not much comfort.

"And then he squirted all over me and started laughing. I should have bit him. He wouldn't be laughing then. I still can feel that gunk in my hair. Did I miss any? I don't want to go in the house with it still on me."

"No, Em, I think we got it all wiped off. I'm pretty sure that not all guys are going to be like he was. My guy was actually pretty nice. It was sort of exciting, really. I was kind of surprised at how much stuff he shot into my mouth though. I thought there was just going to be a little bit, but he just kept shooting and shooting and I kept swallowing like they told us to do. Emotionally, it was different. Sort of made me excited to be doing that, I think. I didn't realize that his thing was so soft and smooth, and warm. I just figured it would be cold and hard, I dunno. I thought it was kinda neat, actually. I'm sorry that yours was so terrible."

"I'm the smallest person in the club. How did I manage to get a guy with a baseball bat in his pants?"

Heidi just laughed. "We need to find out who he is so that we can warn everybody."

The conversation ended as they reached Emily's house where they quickly said good night and Heidi hustled the extra two blocks to her own home. Emily wasted no time in getting into the shower, her frustration with the idea that semen still remained in her hair. As she washed the rest of her body, she ran her hands over her breasts and was surprised at how quickly her nipples hardened again. Once she had washed her breasts and turned to allow the shower to rinse off her body, she was again surprised that her nipples remained hard and erect, just from the flow of the water over them. Emerging from the shower, she began drying herself and as she toweled off her chest, she began to feel warmth in her breasts, and they appeared to almost be blushing. Innocently, she denied to herself that anything was happening. When she was finished drying, she slipped into her pajamas and crawled into bed.

But Emily's body was not ready to sleep. At fourteen, her hormones were unpredictable, and even though she considered her evening to be a horrible time in her life, a different force had been stimulated, possibly for the first time, and whatever was driving that force was driving at a pretty high rate of speed. As she lay back on her pillow, she became aware of feeling warm inside, from her shoulders to her knees almost. Initially she threw back the blanket, and when that was still not sufficient, she pushed down the sheet and unbuttoned the top portion of her pajamas. Almost subconsciously, she moved her hand over her breast lightly, cupping it softly in her palm. Her nipple was as hard as a rock, and as she allowed her hand to move slowly across it, she sensed that her breast was actually growing. Emily did not understand what was happening to her. Suddenly she became aware of feeling wet in between her legs. Cautiously, and very slowly she removed her hand from her breast and allowed it to slide slowly down, over her navel and across the raven triangle that guarded her most feminine parts. As her fingers slid across her pubes and centered on her labia, she felt her entire body shudder and shake. Her eyes were closed and she gasped, quickly pulling her hand back and then, after a moment, carefully returning it to her crotch. She could feel the warmth of her body there and, for the first time, realized that she was wet inside, wet and slippery. Instinctively, she cupped her hand and pulled hard against her body there, her middle finger slipping between the wet labia and, for the first time, touching her clit. As she did so, once again her body tensed, her legs fluttered almost as a swimmer kicking in the water, and another sense of intense emotion flooded her body. Quickly she moved her hand away, both hands flying to her sides and grabbing the sheets wondering what had just happened to her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.