Baby Doll's Adventures - Cover

Baby Doll's Adventures

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa (Baby Doll) is a 23 year old widow, petite with a stunning set of G-cup tits. Her adventures start with her father-in-law that she calls 'Big Daddy'. He's a very big boy in build and in cock, and she enjoys every inch of him. Her adventures include short sessions with Jed and Russ (mates of Big Daddy), and an explosive time with Cian (the rub'n'tug lady), Donna (the intimate body piercer) and culminating with an orgy with Big Daddy, Russ and Jed who make her 'airtight'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   InLaws   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Workplace  

It was mid-morning Saturday when I finally awoke to an empty bed beside me, and the smell of bacon cooking. I struggled out of bed, walking naked to the kitchen to find Lisa standing there wearing only an apron over her ample naked charms.

"Hey sleepy head" she chirped when she saw me, before adding "Looking good big daddy". That was obviously in reference to my morning hardon which led the way into the kitchen. The last effects of the viagra was still with me, but the cause was mostly the sight of her beautiful naked body.

"Have a seat ... brekkie will be ready in a couple of seconds" she said as she indicated the glass topped table in the centre of the kitchen. The table had been set with two settings opposite each other. I slid into one seat as she placed a plate in front of me with bacon, eggs and toast.

"Yummm..." I commented as she tossed off her apron and joined me naked at the table with her plate.

We ate silently for a couple of minutes before I realised that the glass top on the table provided me with an unimpeded view of her naked pussy. She had sat with her legs spread.

"Yummmm..." I commented again before adding " ... that's prime eating pussy there ... that will be my second course".

Lisa giggled and spread her legs just a little more.

When we had both finished our breakfasts, she took the plates to the sink and came back to stand beside me. "Did someone say something about a second course?"

"Yep ... me" I responded as I tapped the palm of my hand on the table'e edge in front of me.

Lisa climbed between me and the table and sat on the table's edge with her legs parted wide. I pushed my chair back a little to give me room to bend forward, making contact with my lips and tongue on her petite pussy.

"Oh ... big daddy you spoil me" she moaned as she closed her eyes to enjoy a thorough tongue lashing.


It was almost 1:00 PM when we'd had a shower and gotten dressed. Lisa showed me some letters from a legal firm offering a cash settlement for Johnny's workplace accident which had caused his death.

"They are trying to swindle you" I told her after reading the letters. Then I added "I'll give Russ a call and see if he can help us."

Russ, my mate and MILF ass fucker from last night, was a successful lawyer. I got him on the phone and explained the situation. He agreed to see us that afternoon about 4:00 PM at his office. We had about 3 hours to kill, so I suggested that we take a ride down to Jed's bike shop because I wanted to buy Lisa a set of riding leathers.

"Oh wow ... I've always wanted to go riding with you" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.


Lisa loved the assortment of riding leathers on the racks and picked out one to try on. She disappeared for a few minutes before she returned in her bare feet, and wearing the leather pants and jacket.

"Oh wow ... this is so comfortable ... I love it" she added.

She opened the jacket to show both Jed and I that she had a skimpy singlet on under the coat. One that did little to hide her ample tits and their long hard nipples. She slipped off the jacket and dropped it on the chair.

"But the best part is the flap" she said as she pointed out a stud-clipped flap that covered the crotch area of her pants.

She then proceeded to undo the clips until the flap dropped down between her legs, putting her petite naked pussy on display to both Jed and I. She walked over to Jed and said to him "It's so smooth ... come feel it".

Jed looked at me with a questioning look, unsure whether she meant the leathers or her pussy. Lisa solved that dilemna when she grabbed his hand and brought his fingers into contact with her bald pussy.

"Slide your fingers in there" she whispered.

Jed looked at me for guidance, and I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. By her reaction, he was soon sliding his fingers back and forth between her wet pussy lips.

After a couple of minutes she growled "In me" to Jed, commanding him to slide a finger or two into her tight canal. With his fingers now pumping in and out of her pussy, she lifted the singlet to above her huge tits as she drew his mouth down to her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.