Baby Doll's Adventures
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa (Baby Doll) is a 23 year old widow, petite with a stunning set of G-cup tits. Her adventures start with her father-in-law that she calls 'Big Daddy'. He's a very big boy in build and in cock, and she enjoys every inch of him. Her adventures include short sessions with Jed and Russ (mates of Big Daddy), and an explosive time with Cian (the rub'n'tug lady), Donna (the intimate body piercer) and culminating with an orgy with Big Daddy, Russ and Jed who make her 'airtight'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   InLaws   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Workplace  

We had fucked in that position for a few more minutes before Lisa said "I wanna be on top". So with careful and slow movements we changed position keeping my cock buried in her pussy until Lisa was sitting on my cock.

The view was stunning ... she had just over half my cock embedded in her pussy. The fatness of my cock and the smallness of her pussy provided an interesting contrast. Her creamy white juices were clinging to my cockshaft as she slowly pumped up and down on me.

"Oh god ... so big ... I thought Johnny was big at 9 inches but yours is a monster" she groaned as she slowly embedded more and more inside her until my progress was halted when I hit upon her cervix. Glancing down I estimated that I had about 2 inches of cock still outside her.

She then stopped moving saying "I just want to sit here for a moment and feel your cock ... all its ridges ... its fatness and its length ... I am so full".

I had my hands on her hips when she stopped moving, but soon they were on the move upwards to caress her huge G-cup tits with their long tan coloured nipples. My hands cupped the underside of her tits ... I found them quite firm and weighty as I explored them.

Lisa leaned forward bringing her tits closer to my mouth.

"Suck them big daddy" she commanded as she offered a nipple to my lips.

"Suck it hard" she added.

I slipped the nipple between my lips before locking my lips to her areola and nipple. I swished my tongue across her nipple a few time before I sucked hard.

"Ohmigod..." I thought as my mouth was flooded with sweet tasting liquids.

"Oh shit ... that's milk" I thought as I continued to suck and swallow.

"Oh yes big daddy ... feed from your baby doll" Lisa moaned as her hips resumed moving against my embedded cock. My free hand came up to tweak her other nipple with its milk soon leaking all over that hand too.

Having fed from one tit, I switched to the other.

"Oh god ... oh god..." she screamed as her pussy exploded again in another massive cum. I could feel a deluge of her juices streaming down my cockshaft and over my balls.

"Baby doll ... I'm so close ... are you protected?" I asked.

"Cum in me big daddy ... cum in me" she moaned as I slammed my cock into the far recesses of her pussy.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned as my balls boiled over sending rushes of my juices through my cock tube and into her depths.

"Oh shit ... I can feel that" Lisa moaned as she trembled on top of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.