The More the Better - Cover

The More the Better

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The first time I ever had sex, I fell in love...with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

There. I said it. I made an offer of sex to my brother. Okay, maybe that's not your thing but I don't intend to settle down with him and raise a houseful of kids. I just want a fuck and he's right here, right here in the same house, even in the next room. Think of the possibilities.

"We'd have to keep it a secret. We're not supposed to do stuff like that."

"No shit, Danny. Of course. We won't tell our parents we're fucking each other. That seems pretty obvious. Does this help?" I asked as I pulled off my nighty and slid down my panties and kicked them toward him.

If you're thinking that I'm a dirty little slut, you're absolutely, one-hundred percent correct. I could still feel Blake's dick inside me and wanted every one like it I could get my hands on. Or get inside my pussy. And Danny was there, right there.

"You really mean it, huh? You sure look beautiful, wow, you really look so hot, you boobs are perfect."

"Well, see this? It's empty," I said as I reached down pulling my pussy open. "And it would really like a nice, hard dick in it making it so happy. Is that something you might have in your pants? I'm not going to beg, you know."

"I know, I know," he said as he began shedding his clothes. As soon as he was naked, I had his dick in my hand, feeling it, getting to know it.

"Oh, this is nice, Danny. Let's take this upstairs and find a nice warm place for it, come on," I said as I pulled him by his cock up to my room.

I flopped into bed, widened my legs and asked him if he'd ever eaten a girl's pussy. He said he had and I told him he could get me really hot that way, then I'd fuck him absolutely crazy. All day long.

My feet were on the floor, wide apart and he knelt down and kissed me right on my pussy lips then began licking me up and down.

"Here, get inside, that's where I go crazy," I said as my fingers pulled me open. He started swirling his tongue around up inside around and around, then poking and wiggling it as my breathing began to get faster and faster.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, you make my little pussy feel so good, big brother. Make me cum good and I'll fuck you silly. You'll get lots and lots of my pussy, I'm the horniest girl on earth," I told him as I leaned back on my elbows watching him eat my pussy.

Like I said, I love it all, fucking, sucking, licking, no matter who it is, guy or gal. But having my pussy licked and tongued was now one of my favorite pastimes and I just loved the boy or girl who did it to me. I always made sure they were well-rewarded for their sweet lickings.

Danny and I began having sex-filled days during the week with me getting up soon after our parents left for work and going in and getting in his bed so we could start the day right.

It was after about a week and a half when he said something that changed things.

"We've been doing this so much," he panted, up over me, running his dick in and out of my upturned pussy, "I've hardly seen any of my friends this summer. They keep calling me but, well, Jodi, I'd rather be doing this."

Being always a horny girl, I came right out with, "Why not have them over so they can fuck me, too?"

He looked at me asking if I really meant it and I asked him how many guys.

"Four," he said, "Nathan Joseph, Kirk Benson, Josh Austin, and Marc Lyons. You know them all, right?"

I did know them all and they were all pretty nice so I told him that I thought I might like a day with all five of them.

"You really mean that? You know I'll set it up if you do. They all think you're hot stuff you know. I think Kirk would give anything to fuck you."

"Well, he's pretty cute, in fact they all are. Sure, more the merrier. Got any more friends that you think would like to fuck me?" I said cheekily.

"There Chuckie and Nelson," he said naming off two cousins of ours that were brothers.

"They'd have to keep it a secret. Anybody else?"

"Shit, Jodi, how many do you want?"

"How many does that make so far? You, your four friends, that's five, then our cousins, that's seven. Any more guys come to mind?"

I know, I was really asking for a total fucking.

"There's Darrel Caldwell that lives a couple of houses down and his brother, Mike."

"So that's nine guys, right?"

He agreed and I told him I though that sounded just about right. I wanted a full day of nothing but horny boys, something I would remember the rest of my life. I had little doubt that this would be it.

He told me he'd get them all to our house on Thursday morning without telling them what it was all about. I was so excited about having all these guys fucking me that I had an orgasm that took me right up to the clouds, a real earth-shaker.

The guys began arriving around nine and Danny met each one at the door telling them to go up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom on the left.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.