The More the Better - Cover

The More the Better

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The first time I ever had sex, I fell in love...with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Oh, wow, omigod, four of you. Annie, you are the best. Look at all these pretty pussies," he panted as he was quickly shedding his clothes.

"Come kiss our pussies, Blake, and I'll introduce you," Annie told him as we all flopped on our backs. He first kissed hers then moved to mine as Annie told him my name, then Lorene, then Betsy.

"Omigod, what do I do, there's four of you? Where do I start?"

"None of them have ever been fucked yet, Blake. They've never even played with a boy's cock. Let 'em have fun with yours for a while, see what a nice, hard dick is really like," she suggested and we all sat up and edged closer as our hands reached out for his cock. It was so beautiful.

"One at a time," Annie said, "Jodi, you go first. Feel how hard it is and take it in your mouth, give him a few sucks, he loves being sucked."

He moved up to the bed in front of me as I reached out and took Blake's dick in my hands, both of them, and rubbed and felt it. You could see he was sure liking this.

"It really is hard, stiff, but soft on the outside. Should I suck on it like Anna said?" I asked and Blake said how much he loved it so I leaned forward and slid my lips over the end and began sucking on it. You could immediately see that he loved it being sucked, he had this look of total happiness on his face. I knew then that I wanted to do this a lot, I was loving it, I think, almost as much as he was.

Oh, the world changed. Right then. I already knew that sex was wonderful, we girls were giving each other terrific orgasms but this ... well, I knew this was what it was surely all about. His cock was soft and hard, warm and cool, I wanted it inside me and knew I would want as many as I could have. I was now a cockslut.

"Let Betsy have a turn," Annie said and Blake moved over one to Betsy who took his dick, feeling it, giving it a light squeeze.

"This is so cool," she said, "do boys like this?" she added as she began moving her hand back and forth.

"Mmm, yeah, hand jobs are nice but blow jobs are even better."

Betsy laughed, "It's so silly to call them blow jobs, nobody blows on it, right? They suck it, right?"

"Yeah, it is a weird name but it sure feels good. Wanna try sucking mine?"

She took his dick in her fingers and leaned forward sliding her mouth over it and began sucking.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, you girls are so hot, oh, we're gonna have a lot of fun. I've got all day, too."

She sucked a minute or so more then he moved to Lorene. She took it in her hand, gently squeezing it, sensing the solidness and heft of it, as I watched, trying to imagine what it would be like going in and out of my pussy. Then, like the others, she took him in her mouth.

"Should we show them what it's like, Anna?" he asked her and she immediately got on her bed up on her hands and knees, her legs off the edge, feet apart as he pulled out of Lorene's mouth and moved right up and began pushing his wet cock up inside.

We all stood there rubbing our pussies while the boy next-door fucked Anna from behind. It was amazing to watch his glistening cock slide back and forth in and out of her pussy as he held her hips. She started moving her butt around in a circle while he fucked her; that just looked so delicious. It must feel awesome because she began moaning softly as they went on.

I was standing to the side watching his long, thick cock glide in and out between her plump pussy lips, coating him with her juiciness which I have tasted many times. Now I was ready for sex with a guy, oh, was I ever.

"Mmm, oh, fucking is so good," she moaned as she knelt on her bed, her eyes closed enjoying every stroke.

"I'm sure ready for my first time, I can't wait," I said as I lifted a foot up to the bed to begin fingering myself trying to keep from going crazy. It was making me so horny watching this hunky boy fucking one of my best friends. To actually watch them doing it was so wild and crazy and we were all going to be doing it; each of us was going to get fucked by this same boy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.