Jessica's Storm - Cover

Jessica's Storm

Copyright© 2013 by Dak0ta52

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The first winter storm of the season brings neighbors together. A single man living alone in the mountains and a young girl who has been hidden away from her past.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I decided to take the roadway into town primarily to see if the road had been cleared. The plow had cleared one lane after leaving the town limits and there was black ice in areas that were shaded by the mountains or dense trees. Our first stop was the funeral home where Ms. King, a rather attractive woman in her late twenties or early thirties, had a much better attitude than when we had spoken on the telephone. She said the coroner's office had not released Gus' body, but was expecting a call sometime that afternoon. She helped write an obituary and said it would be sent to the local newspaper. A wake would be held in two days followed by a graveside service.

We left there and went to the Sheriff's office. Ray seemed happy to see me and I introduced him to Jessica.

"It sure is nice to meet you, Jessica," Ray said.

"Thank you, sir," Jessica said while holding my hand tightly and peeking around my leg.

"Sheriff," I said, "You know any ladies well enough to help me in buying some things for Jessica. Her clothes are minimal, and she needs everything from the skin out."

Without saying anything he went to his door and said, "Brenda, can you come in here please."

In just a moment a young woman in her early twenties stepped inside his door. "Yes sir?"

I admired the beautiful young blond as she stood in the doorway. Her hair was long and held out of her face with sunglasses propped on top of her head. She was petite, maybe an inch or two over five feet and not weighing more than a hundred pounds. She was dressed in a business suit with a vest which hid the size of her breast, but her slacks fit nicely and showed a very shapely ass. But the thing that captivated me was her eyes. They were extremely large, what most would call bedroom eyes, and were a piercing light blue.

"Brenda, this young lady here is Jessica," he said. "Jessica, this is Brenda." Looking at Brenda he said, "She needs everything a young lady should have in the way of clothes. Do you think you could take her over to the shopping center and help her out?"

"Certainly, sir," she answered. "I was in there just the other day and saw a pretty little dress that would look adorable on the lovely young lady."

Jessica beamed at the idea of going shopping, and took Brenda's offered hand.

I reached into my wallet and pulled out a credit card. As I handed it to Brenda I said, "That includes getting any body care and hygiene products she might need. And while a dress might be nice, don't forget cold weather gear."

"Yes sir, Mr. Bradford," she said as she took the card and the two of them headed out the door.

I watched as the two of them left, my eyes on the shapely little blond. Her ass had a slight jiggle and I could not make out any panty lines. 'Thong or commando, ' I wondered.

Sheriff Langston closed the door and walked to his desk. He motioned for me to sit.

"Okay, Keith," he said. "We're alone now. What did you want to talk about?"

"Is it that obvious, Ray," I asked.

"Well, I could tell you were itching to tell me something yesterday when we spoke on the phone. Now you just scurried the lass out no sooner than you walked in," he said.

"I'm just worried about the kid," I started. "She's had it rough. Not just while she's been with Gus, but when she was with her mother too. Apparently mom was in and out of jail and the kid has spent time in foster homes in the past. From what she tells me, those memories aren't pleasant."

Ray frowned at the mention of foster homes.

"I believe mom was on the run when she left Kentucky and dropped her off with Gus. Technically the mom would have all rights for custody, but there has been no contact with her. Jessica said she hasn't heard from her mother since she was dropped off. She has stayed cooped up with Gus for the last year. Hell, she said this was the first time she had ever been to town.

"I'm not real keen on seeing her go to another foster home, but I know that's what will happen if Child Services get's involved," I said.

"If we can't contact the mother, there's really no other option," Ray said. "Hell, we don't even know where the mother is or if she's alive."

"There is one more option," I told him as I tossed the envelope in front of him.

"What's this," he asked.

He opened the envelope and read the will. When he finished he said, "Damn, Gus must have known he wasn't in the best of health." Then looking at me he said, "You know this isn't legal. It hasn't been witnessed."

"I know. But the kid has gotten attached to me ... and ... I guess, I've gotten attached to her. It's going to tear me up to turn her over to Child Services."

Ray looked at me seriously for a moment before saying, "Do you want custody of her? You, a single man. Never been married."

"As strange as that may seem, I think I do," I told him.

Ray pulled out his pen and wrote something on the will. He turned it around and handed it to me. On the bottom he had wrote, witness: Raymond Langston, Sheriff.

"That's only one witness. It will need two before its legal," I said.

"I'll get Brenda to sign it when she gets back," he said.

"Brenda, your secretary," I asked

"Hell, she's not my secretary," he said. "She's my stepdaughter. We were going to lunch just as you came in. If there was ever anyone that enjoyed shopping and buying girly things, that would be my Brenda."

"Thanks Ray," I said. "I owe you a big one."

"Great," he said. "Come to work for me."

"Not quite that big," I laughed. "What about me buying you that lunch."

He patted his spare tire and said, "Keith, you sure know how to pay off your debts."


Ray called Brenda and we met them at a café in the shopping center. Jessica had lost her shyness and couldn't stop talking about the things they had purchased. It was good seeing her enjoy herself. After lunch the girls went to finish their shopping and I picked up a few things that I needed. Brenda took us back to the Sheriff's Office where I loaded the trailer on the snowmobile.

Before heading home I pulled Brenda to the side. "Thanks for all your help, Brenda. Jessica sure seems to have taken to you."

"I was happy to help," she said. "She's such a sweet girl. It makes me look forward to having my own."

I looked at her and then down at her belly. Her hips flared nicely in her business suit but there was no swell in her belly.

She saw me looking and said, "Oh Lord, no. Not now. When I do decide to have a baby."

"Well... , along those lines," I said. "What about sanitary products. I mean ... I don't know if she ah ... you know ... started..."

"They're called periods, Keith," she said, seeing my blush. "Every girl has them. And no, she hasn't started yet. I did buy some tampons and pads for her. I actually started right after I turned twelve. I could tell she has entered puberty when she was trying on clothes. It probably won't be long before she'll be having her monthly visitor."

"Thanks again, Brenda," I said. "Actually, she's fourteen and I'm a little worried about her puberty ... or lack thereof. From my training as an Emergency Medical Technician, she should already have breasts and pubic hair. As you can see, her breasts are just sprouting and ... well..."

"I noticed when she was trying on panties," Brenda said, smiling at my embarrassment.

"Yeah, well, I heard malnutrition can cause delayed puberty," I said. "I hope some good food and regular meals will help. As soon as the funeral is over and this custody situation is settled, I'd like to get her in to see a doctor."

"That would be the smart thing to do," Brenda said.

"Well, if you're ever out my way, please stop in and say hello. I'm sure Jessica would enjoy spending time with another female." I didn't want to tell her I would enjoy spending time with her as well. "Just give me a call so I can have the gate open for you."

"That would be nice, Keith. Thank you, and I will."

She had a pretty smile and I think I saw a twinkle in her eye.


That afternoon Jessica was a bundle of joy trying on and modeling her outfits for me. She had a couple of outfits for extremely cold weather, some casuals such as jeans and sweat shirts, and even a couple of dresses that looked adorable on her. She had the appropriate footwear for each ensemble. She even modeled her undergarments. I didn't realize they made thongs for girls her age. I'll have to admit I was quite excited watching her cute little ass jiggle away in each of the white, black and red matching thongs with matching training bras. That ass! It just wasn't right. She said she wanted to save her nightgowns for later.

When the show was over she climbed into my lap and put her arms around my neck. "Thank you, Keith," she said. "I ain't ever had this many clothes at one time."

I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "You're welcome, sweetheart. I'm glad you had fun today."

"Ms. Brenda was nice. I like her," she said. "She was ask'in a lot of questions 'bout you, too."

"About me? What kind of questions did she ask about me," I said.

"Things like, 'did you have a girlfriend' and 'where you lived' and 'did you have a girlfriend.' I think she's sweet on you," she said.

"What did you tell her," I asked.

"Well, I told her where you lived but I didn't know if you have a girlfriend."

"Of course I've got a girlfriend," I told her.

She pushed back and gave me a questioning look. "Who?"

"You," I said, as I tickled under her arms causing a shriek of laughter.

She settled down and lay back into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying her warmth.

"Keith," she said softly.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I'm sorry I made you mad this morning," she began, then softer said, "but I ain't sorry I done it." Before I could answer she whispered, "I want to do it again."

"Jessie, I shouldn't have snapped at you like I did," I said. "It's only natural to be curious at your age. But if anyone ever found out, I'd get into a lot of trouble and they would take you away. Why would you want to do that again?"

"Cause it made me feel ... tingly inside," she said. "I ain't gonna tell no one."

"That tingly feeling means you were aroused, you know, excited."

"I feel like that all the time when I'm with you," she added. "But I feel like there's more, you know, like it should get bigger."

"Haven't you ever masturbated, touched yourself ... down there," I asked.

"Yeah. That's the feel'in I get, but it's better with you. I mean, I get wet down there when I touch it, but this morn'in, after suck'in your thing, I had juice runn'in down my legs. There ain't never been that much before." There was a pause. "I'm wet down there now."

I had grown hard under her. Between her wiggling in my lap and the talk of her being excited, I would have been dead not to get excited. I knew my feelings for her had grown in the short time we'd been together, but sex with a young teen was wrong. I wanted it, God did I want it, but was she really ready. Shouldn't she save herself for that special person? And if we did, could her small body physically take me?

"Jessica, if we were to do anything, it would have to remain our..."

I was interrupted by the beeping on the electrical control panel. The power had just come back on. I slid her off my lap and went to flip the switch that turned off the generator. Before I could return to sit my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Bradford, this is April King."

"Yes, Ms. King."

"I wanted to inform you we have just received Mr. Gainey and the services can proceed as we scheduled this morning."

"Very good, Ms. King. Thank you for calling."

"Yes sir. Have a good day."

The mood had been broken. Maybe it was divine intervention. Maybe it was fate. Regardless, it was easier to steer our conversation away from sex and allow me to think with my big head.

"What would you like for supper," I asked.

"I'm cook'in," she said without hesitation.

"Very well, then. What are we having for supper, Chef Jessie," I asked with a smirk.

"Dunno," she said. "Gotta see what you got."

She opened the refrigerator and stared in for a few minutes. Unsatisfied, she opened the freezer and did the same. Finally she went into the pantry. She came out carrying several cans of vegetables and various spices.

"So, what did you decide," I questioned.

"It's a surprise," she smiled.

"In that case I'm heading to my office to do some work," I said. "Call if you need anything."


Nothing! Leanne Weston was not to be found on the internet. I'd searched the Department of Corrections for the state of Kentucky and couldn't find her anywhere. That was unusual. Jessica had said her mother had been in jail several times and she had to spend time in foster homes. That would mean some type of record, even if she had been released.

I sent Sheriff Langston an email and asked him to check the police computers for any records. I gave him her name and said she was born in August of 1972.

I'd been at my computer for about an hour and felt the hunger pains in my stomach. Then I noticed the aroma. Something smelled good. I don't know what she was fixing, but if it tasted anything like it smelled, it would be delicious.

I was startled when Jessica leaned in the doorway and said, "Five minutes."

"Okay, sweetheart," I said back.

I shut the computer down and went to wash up for supper. As I entered the great room I noticed the lights had been turned down and there were candles on the dining room table. It was unusual to see actual plates on the table. I'd used paper plates for so long I'd forgotten I'd even had real plates. She had even set out wine goblets.

Jessica turned to see me walking in and simply pointed at the head of the table and said, "Sit!"

I did as she said and she picked up my plate and took it over to the stove. When she brought it back it was covered with food. Meatloaf with baby carrots and steamed cabbage. She had also made fresh biscuits with whipped butter and honey.

She fixed her own plate and took her seat.

"Well, Chef Jessie, it looks as if you have been slaving in the kitchen all day," I told her.

"I like cook'in. Especially when there's food to cook." She just beamed a smile, then said, "So eat. Tell me what you think."

I took a mouthful of meatloaf and grunted. After a pause I shook my head and tasted the carrots and cabbage. I could see Jessie watching me and her smile slowly dissipated when she saw me frown. Finally I set my fork down and leaned back in my chair.

"It is clear that I'm never going to allow you into my kitchen ever again," I said.

"What," she asked, almost in tears. "Ain't it any good?"

"If I have to eat this cooking every day," I began, and then looked at her with a big smile, "I'll weigh 300 pounds. That's one of the best meals to ever come from those pots and pans."

"Damn, Keith. You scared the shit out of me."

I almost sprayed my mouthful of food all over the table at her comment.

"I got the wine glasses out 'cause I thought it'd be romantic," she said. "You ain't got no wine so it's grape juice."

"Everything's delicious, Jessica," I said as I reached over and pinched her cheek.

Her smile returned and she began to eat.

By the time I had finished I felt stuffed. I'd finished my first plate, and before I could protest she had filled it with seconds. The biscuits were light and fluffy with butter and just enough honey to make them sweet.

We cleaned the kitchen together. She had washed as she cooked, so there wasn't really a lot to do. When we'd finished, I told her to go ahead and get her bath and I'd shower while she was in the tub. She'd gotten a bottle of real bubble bath while shopping, so there was no argument about her taking a bath.

When I heard the water in her bath stop running, I went to my bathroom and got into the shower. Afterwards I slipped on a pair of boxers and went back into the great room. I could still hear her playing in the tub as I passed her bathroom door.

Her routine from the previous nights stayed the same. When she was out of the bath she came to me wearing nothing but a towel around her hair. With the central heat running again, she abandoned the towel around her body. She handed me the brush and took off the towel. Jessica wormed herself back between my legs, and without question I began to brush her hair. I brushed until it was mostly dry, and then took her into my arms and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her neck which caused a little shriek and then a moan. After a few minutes we settled down and watched television, however, I could not tell you what was on.

"Oh! I almost forgot," Jessica said as she jumped from my lap and ran to her bedroom. A few minutes later she reappeared wearing a pink baby doll nighty that was so thin I could make out her puffy nipples through the material. It came down just enough to cover her delicate charms, but when she twirled several times the hem rose to show she wore no panties. I caught a flash of a peach fuzz covered mons, then a succulent ass, a peach fuzz covered mons, a succulent ass and a peach fuzz covered mons, before she stopped turning and the hem settled back down.

I looked at her and saw her smiling at me. "You like," she asked coyly.

"You're beautiful," I simply answered, and held out my arms.

She ran into them and I pulled her back into my lap. She settled against me and then said, "You're hard."

"Your fault," I answered, and hit the off button on the television remote. I stood with her in my arms and turned out the light in the great room as I carried her to my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.