Under Her Skirt: European Vacation - Cover

Under Her Skirt: European Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Angela left unannounced for Europe 18 months ago, immediately after her private erotic photoshoot with Kevin. (see my story on this site,Under Her Skirt). Kevin hasn't been the same since. He has become a serious student of photography, won a contest and is contemplating making it his new profession. He has taken a trip to Italy to see what its like to be a freelance photographer. He has a great eye for landscapes, buildings and the ladies, especially one in particular.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy  

Angela sat down on the edge of the king size bed. She dropped my hand and looked into my eyes. It was my turn to have weak knees. "It's time you took your clothes off, Kevin. I know that Bella has been dying to see that wonderful cock of yours. I've told her so many times how wonderful it looked that I hope I haven't set her or you up for disappointment."

I released Bella's hand and undressed quickly, teasing them at the end by leaving my briefs on, my cock rock hard and bulging. Bella reached over and rubbed her hand up and down my cock, over the material. I gasped when she gripped it tightly.

"So far it seems to be as you said. Then again, there's only one way to find out."

She pulled the material down to my ankles. I stepped out of the underwear. Bella's hand returned to my dick, her flesh cool against my overheated pole. Lightly she inspected me with her fingers. She hefted my balls in her hand.

"A nice package. I am not disappointed."

Bella bent forward and deep throated my cock, her lips tight against its base. A moan escaped me as she slowly stood, moving those lips up my shaft. She stopped at the head and swirled her tongue around the ridge causing me to shudder. She popped it out of her mouth and planted a kiss on the end.

"That was for our poor baby who has been so good while his women enjoy themselves. Bella could not let you suffer any more." With a wicked smile she asked, "Are you ready to take more photos?"

"Yes," I mumbled and Bella joined Angela on the bed.

For the next half hour the two women enjoyed each other to the fullest. Each one came at least three times. I walked around the bed taking shots of caressing hands and tongues, swollen and erect nipples, wet pussies, matted pubic hair, twitching assholes, tribbing and anything else that two women can do to each other without accessories. I asked them to get into a 69 position lying across the bed. They fit nicely so that I could kneel next to the bed and their bodies were right at the edge. Bella was on top first, so I took dozens of shots of her gorgeous ass and pussy in the air. Angela's tongue licked her rosebud with so much enthusiasm that Angela had to grab Bella's hips to keep her ass and pussy over her face. Angela dropped her head back on the bed to moan when Bella pushed two fingers inside her pussy. Bella's thighs, pussy and asshole gleamed with her juices.

Click! Click! Click!

Angela's face was covered in the same creamy wetness.

Click! Click!

I went around to the other side of the bed to memorialize that side's activity. I could only see the top of Bella's head and her hand moving back and forth. "Let me get some pictures, Bella." She raised her head, removed her fingers and smiled. The face in the lens was wet, a few errant pubic hairs trapped in the goo.

Click! Click!

I lowered the camera to focus on the luscious cunt that I had missed for so long. The pictures I had taken eighteen months ago were wonderful, but there's nothing like being there. Angela's pubic hair was matted and sticky. Her swollen pink clit stood at attention, pushing its way through the hair. The hair covering her pussy lips was pushed aside, the swollen inner lips exposed to my prying eyes.

Click! Click! Click!

"Ok, switch!" I said.

They changed positions and I concentrated my next series of photos on Angela's hairy ass, pussy and thighs. Sparse hair lined the crevice between her ass cheeks and went down to surround her pussy. Her inner thighs were damp, the thinning curls there stuck to her legs. Bella was lapping Angela's cunt like a hungry dog. Angela's impending orgasm was given away by her bucking hips. Suddenly Bella produced a hand and forced a finger into Angela's anus as far as it would go. Angela screamed, "Oh God!" as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

Click! Click! Click! Click!

Angela rolled over, Bella's finger sliding out of that private place. I grabbed Bella's hand and ran the finger under my nose. "Oh Kevin!" Bella squealed. "I did not know that you are such a dirty boy! You are to be rewarded!" With that she dragged me onto the bed and pushed me on my back. She straddled my hips, grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. "This is for you!"

She sat down on my dick and squeezed. Her pussy was on fire! Involuntarily I bucked my hips upward trying to escape the heat. She rose up, leaving only the head inside and then slammed down again. I groaned in pleasure as she became a wild woman, fucking me with abandon. It took me a few seconds to realize that my hand was still holding my camera. I turned to look at it and I caught a glimpse of Angela sliding off the bed with a grin. It took all my control to push the on button for the auto focus. I gripped it in both hands and pointed it towards Bella's crotch and started to shoot.

Click! Click! Click!

After a minute or so I put if down and Bella leaned forward, dangling her large firm tits in my face. I nuzzled one, then the other. I caught a nipple between my teeth and she yelped when I bit down.

"More! Bite them more!"

I grabbed a breast in each hand and alternated licking and nipping them. The areolas swelled, giving the nipple a puffy look. At the same time, Bella's moans were getting louder, her hips now rotating in addition to going up and down. I don't suffer from premature ejaculation, but I'm not one of those fuck monsters either. However, tonight was different. Based on how I felt a half hour ago I would have bet the ranch that I wouldn't last five minutes inside a cunt, yet here I was, fifteen and going strong. I had my hands on her hips now, fucking her with the same animal intensity that she demonstrated at the start. I knew she was close, so I kept pounding her while I pinched both nipples. That was the deciding factor as she exploded on my dick, her orgasm causing a shower of fluids to pour out of her pussy. Who knew if it was pussy juice, pee or a combination of both? My money was on both, as I could feel my ass bouncing on soaking wet sheets.

Bella collapsed in my arms, trying to catch her breath. I held here lovingly until she regained her composure. When she rolled next to me all she said was, "Wow!"

I got up on elbows to locate Angela. She was on a soft chair pulled close to the bed, the fingers of her right hand playing in the folds of her pussy. When she saw me looking, she stood and walked over to the still dazed Bella and kissed her on the mouth.

"My turn, my love."

She helped Bella to the chair and then took her place next to me. A hand softly caressed my thigh. I had lost some of my erection, but not all. Her teasing touch with her manicured nails returned my cock to its former state. "Pictures," she said and lowered her head to my cock. She wrapped her tongue around the head of my dick and coaxed it into her mouth. "Oh man!" I groaned. Thank God the camera was still on auto focus. It took all of what little concentration I had left to hold the camera steady and record her mouth going up and down my now, rock hard dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.