Richie Dinken Gets Educated (Musings of an Old Man) - Cover

Richie Dinken Gets Educated (Musings of an Old Man)

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Chapter 6

Well, I made up my mind right there and then that I wasn't gonna let stupidity come between me and Beth. All day long as I worked away I kept thinkin' about little things that I might have done that were probably too risky, like stickin' to her side like glue when other folks was around. It's like I never wanted her to be too far away from me and I especially didn't like other guys bein' between us. Lookin' back on it now, I can see I was actin' like a little four-year-old afraid to be away from his mama. Dumb! Real dumb!

I worked myself extra hard that day, tryin' to make up for bein' such a kid n' all. When I come in the kitchen for some water that afternoon, Beth was just puttin' a cake in the oven. She looked at me n' said, "Lordy, you look like you've been through a war and lost. Get yourself in the bathtub and wash all that grime off yourself. I'll bring down some fresh clothes."

"Well I still got some work to do."

"I've got something else in mind. Now, get yourself cleaned up."

The tone of her voice didn't brook no arguments.

I was so tired, I nodded off to sleep two or three times sittin' in the tub. I finally got out and dried off when the water started getting' too cold. When I stepped into the kitchen wearin' just a pair of pants and carryin' my boots n' shirt, Beth had just taken the cake out of the oven and set the pans on a rack to cool. She looked at me n' got kind of a little grin on her face n' said, "I think we've got time to explore some of those substitutes now if you feel up to it."

I just dropped everything on the floor and followed her up the stairs, unbuttonin' my pants along the way. We was both naked as jay-birds in no time.

Beth sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back on her elbows, spreadin' her legs to show me all her wonders. My dick was more than ready to plow in to her and I stepped up to do just that but she held up her hand tellin' me to stop.

"Richie, I'm going to teach you how to do something and if you learn this lesson well, you're going to make your future lovers very happy women."

"You're the only woman I want to please, Beth. You just tell me what you want me to do n' I'll do it."

"OK. Get down on you knees and look real closely at what I'm going to show you."

When I was down on the floor with my head between her legs n' my nose about a foot away from her sex, Beth said, "I know you know there's a hole down here but there's a lot more than that. Give me your finger."

I was grinnin' as I slid my hand up the inside of her leg and tickled her fur a bit to tease her before she took my index finger and started puttin' in different places and namin' all of her parts.

She rubbed my finger along the hairy outside place between her legs and said, "This is called the labia majora, or vulva. It's sensitive but not as sensitive as what's inside." Then she moved my finger up n' down along her slit and said, "These are the labia minora. You can feel them starting to get wet and slippery because they're very sensitive and touching them causes a gland inside me to start oozing lubricant fluids. It does that so it'll be easier for you to put your penis inside me. If a woman isn't ready, she'll be dry and penetration might be painful. You don't ever want to do that to a woman.

"Now, sometimes a woman's just not making enough fluid to get slippery but she still wants to have sex. What do you suppose you could do to fix that problem?"

"Um, I ain't sure but sometimes when I'm playin' with myself, I spit on my hand to make it slick."

"That's the general idea. But instead of spitting on me, which I think is kind of crude, you could use your tongue and lips to spread your saliva around. When you do that, you'll not only make the woman more receptive, but it feels so good that you'll probably get her to start oozing out her own juices, OK?"

"OK, I got it! Can I do that now?" The smell of her was drivin' me plum crazy.

"In a minute. There's one other thing I want to show you first." She moved the tip of my finger up to the top of her slit 'til it ran into a little bump. When she moved my fingertip around that bump, I was surprised it actually started to get bigger and stiffer.

Beth let out a little groan n' said, "This is called the clitoris. When you first start to develop as a little baby inside your mama's womb, this little bump becomes a penis if you're a boy or a clitoris if you're a girl. Now, you know how sensitive your penis is. Well, the clitoris is just as sensitive. When you tease it and play with it, you can just drive a woman wild with pleasure.

Well, Beth was already wet and I was already so hard my balls ached. I couldn't wait to get started. "Can I do it now, Beth?"

"Just one last thing. When I'm not safe, this is the way we'll make love. We're going to give each other pleasure with our mouths and our fingers. Oh, and if you put your fingers inside me and rub a little on the front, that feels wonderful too. Of course you don't ever stick dirty fingers inside me. If we're going to make love like this, we need to be clean.

Then she leaned back n' said, "OK, you can start. Just start licking my slit from the bottom to the top real softly and when you get to that little bump, kind of suck on it and tease it with the tip of your tongue."

Well, I just dove right in lappin' between her legs like a dog lickin' up bacon grease off the floor.

"Ooh! Easy, Richie, easy! Yeah, that's better."

I made myself slow down and used just the tip of my tongue. I spread her open with my fingers and licked everywhere I could reach, especially her bump. All the time I was workin' away on her, she was makin' oohs and aws n' wigglin' her butt all over the place like she had a bad rash. While I was lickin' and suckin' on her bump, I slid two fingers into her and rubbed around on the front like she said. She was so wet, her juice was runnin' down my arm. Pretty soon, she grabbed two handfuls of my hair n' mashed my face into her, clampin my head between her legs like she she was havin' a fit and she wasn't ever gonna let me go. She kept yellin' "Richie, Richie, Richie, lick me honey! Lick me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.