Brittany and Chad, Book 2
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

[Chad] New Year's Eve was coming. Mom and Dad had always had a grand party for New Year's Eve inviting many of their friends. We were encouraged to invite our friends for a long evening of good cheer.

Because of Dad's position, it was semi-political. However, most were coming to celebrate the entrance of the New Year with friends. Since Britt and I were told to invite friends, we did. Mel was invited to invite friends but the only one she wanted was Eric. Mom and Dad invited the Deavers and Britt and I invited Martha.

Britt said, "The only odd one out is Martha. We need to invite someone as her date. It doesn't have to be anyone serious but it's fun to have someone to hug and kiss as the New Year comes in."

Suddenly, I snapped my fingers. "I know who could be her date! The heights are right. They are both a bit shy. It will return a noble gesture, too."

"Okay, Chad. Who is it?"

"It's David, David Jericho. He's a nice guy. If you call him, he will agree. He worships you almost as much as I do. He's in honors at school so he will know Martha by sight and she will know him. It would work."

Britt called him. You could tell he was excited just to talk to her. She finished up saying, "David, I have a pretty friend who needs a date. I think you might like her and she might like you. If nothing else, you can have a pleasant time.

"She will be here. She will come with her brother and his date. If it doesn't work, you won't even have to take her home. If it does, then you will have your car." She listened. "Thank you, David. You're a good guy. See you around seven."

I said, "You might call Martha and make sure she is coming."

Britt called Martha. "Martha, this is Britt. I know you're invited but I need to be sure you're coming because I have a friend who needs a companion." She listened. "He's blond and a little taller than you. Low heels would be fine. His bod is almost as good as Chad's but without the head scar." She listened some more and laughed. "I know. It's funny now but it sure wasn't then. Anyway, he's a good student and a nice guy. It's only for the evening unless both of you want it to be more." She listened. "Trust me, you'll like it." More pause and then, "Okay, see you then. Bye!"

She said, "Oh, Mel! Could you come in here?"

Mel came in. "What do you want, sis?"

"I have had a couple of thoughts. Eric is still looking for a job, isn't he?"

"Of course, he hasn't had much time."

"I'm thinking about Mom and Dad's party. You and he need to mingle with the grownups. There will be people there who can help him. You two will have to be social birds that evening. Be sure you talk to Ben Anderson. He's the new plant manager. If he doesn't have something, he might know of something.

"You care about him. Help him. You are good at parties. Get out and talk to people and, more important, make sure he does. You can still enjoy yourselves but you have to think. If we were looking for scholarships and the like, Chad and I would be out glad-handing the guests.

"You are a hot looking lady. Eric is a nice-looking guy as well as being nice. If he had a good job, you could be a step closer to getting your lives together."

Mel said, "Britt, you're always thinking of others. Those are good ideas. I will talk to Ric and we'll follow through.

"One question is Martha. How are you coming with her?"

I said, "I think we might have a solution. He and Martha will be at the party. We'll see. We would like to think it will work out. If not, we'll keep trying."

Mel said, "Dad's right. You two are the dynamic duo."

[Britt] It's party time! We helped Mom all day to get everything ready including chilling half a case of sparkling grape juice. We wouldn't serve a meal but would have snacks available all night in sufficient quantity to fill anyone who wanted to eat. At six, we were finished and all of us went upstairs to clean up and dress.

First, we had to shower. We offered Mel first shot and she took it. We went into our room and lay together on the bed talking about the evening and what to wear. We had two projects this evening, Mel and Martha. I told Chad that I didn't want to wear something that I had to watch to not show too much skin. Chad, on the other hand, would let me go downstairs naked. He said that he loved my body and was proud of my looks.

I said, "Fine, we'll wear red tonight!"

Chad said, "Okay, you've made your point." He chuckled. He continued, "What do you want your sex object to wear?"

I said, "I want you in your gray slacks and blue shirt. It looks good on you and will go with my gray mini dress. I want to wear my necklace and that dress will set it off nicely.

"Chad, I want to look good for you. Tonight, we don't want to be the center of attention. Mel and Eric need to. Their relationship is going well and they will be working on their future. We need to support that and I want to be comfortable. The outfit your mother got me is very short and shows a lot of skin above. I will still look good but just won't show as much. You've seen it all before anyway, beautiful man."

He said, "I will never see enough of your beautiful body, ladylove."

That got him kissed and Mel came to the door to see us totally entwined though still fully dressed. She said, "The bathroom is available. It looks like you need a cold shower first." She laughed happily. It was good to hear her laugh and she was happy a lot. She said that Eric made her laugh. He was going to stay in the guest bedroom tonight and spend the holiday with us, well actually with Mel!

Mom was going to wear her LBD from our last trip to Louis' restaurant. She would wow everyone in that. It made sense. She was the hostess.

Mel was wearing a short skirt and a pretty blouse. She was in courting mode still with Eric plus she needed to be seen with him this evening.

He came in with his family while we were in the shower. We finished showering and doing what was needed in the bathroom and, after looking out, dashed across and down the hall to our room naked as jaybirds. Giggling, we went in and shut the door.

Mel had talked with Eric about the house rules and that they had been waived for the two of us but not for Mel. He was a little surprised that we slept together in the house but said, "Their love is almost legendary. There is no doubt that they are together. I will not talk about it even to my sister or my folks. I think they would understand but it's not my tail to tell."

Mel said that statement got him kissed hard. She told me that they hadn't had sex yet and it had not been important. Kissing and touching were going very well. They were happy with each other and truly enjoyed each other's presence. She told me that Eric truly felt right and was becoming more right as time passed. We were dressing when they came upstairs to put Eric's things in the guest room.

We came out at the same time they did. Their faces were a bit flushed. I grinned and pointed. "I know what they've been doing!" I whispered loudly.

That resulted in a deep blush. Mel said, "You were pretty well entwined when I last saw you."

I responded, "Right and my beautiful man did a wonderful job of warming me up delightfully."

"Always, ladylove." Chad made me shiver.

Eric said, "Dy, do they always keep things hot?"

Mel said, "Sometimes, it's worse. I have learned a lot about loving from observing them. I hope what I've learned will help me be a better love for you."

Eric pulled her tight with one arm. "Dy, you are marvelous in every way. I have been saying a little prayer every night thanking God for them introducing us." He kissed her lips gently. "That was a good thing to have done, a very good thing." He kissed her again and used his free hand to caress her cheek.

Chad said, "Guys, that's good but we need to get downstairs."

Eric and Mel gave themselves a little shake. Eric didn't release his hold on her waist. He said, "We really do thank you for introducing us. I think we both needed honorable pity and it started the bond that is growing rapidly between us."

He released Mel and shook my hand and gave me a hug while Mel enveloped Britt in a hug and kissed her cheeks. They swapped and my sister held me tightly kissing me and murmuring, "Thank you, bro'. You did well."

Chad whispered back, "Good luck, Sis. We love you."

[Chad] Holding hands with our partners, we went down the stairs.

Dad's rule for the party was that men don't wear ties. He figured that coats would take care of themselves. There were no rules for women. All dressed up and some really put on a show. Mom and Dad knew many people and many of the wives were beautiful ladies. When you add a healthy dose of seniors and juniors in high school, there would be many beautiful ladies in attendance. Before Britt, I used to enjoy looking at the couples though paid most of my attention to the wives. I still enjoyed seeing the pretty people but am always thrilled with the beautiful lady by my side.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and greeted the Deavers and Martha. All three looked good. Britt came up to Martha and gave her a hug. I had to admit that Martha looked better than I had ever seen her. I think some of the joy that Eric was experiencing had rubbed off on her. When I hugged her, I said as much. She said, "It's always hard to be sad when Eric is around. He is even more cheerful now." I gave her a final squeeze. She has a nice figure and a firm body. If David has any sense, he will be very happy.

People began to come in. Mitch and Dora came in and were mobbed. Dora looked radiant and Mitch looked so very proud. Her baby bump was now pronounced. I could tell that Mitch was conflicted. He wanted to treat her like fine crystal and knew she wouldn't want him to do that. I came up and shook his hand. "Is it rough being married to a pregnant lady?"

"Sometimes. I want to watch over her and she doesn't want me to do that. It's tough."

I grinned. "You are married and I will be to strong-willed ladies. You just have to roll with things sometimes. I have learned to pick my battles. Britt will listen and, if she knows I feel it's important, she will go along with me. I have to be careful to be right!

"Dora knows you love her and understands your concern. As long as she obeys her doctor, let it ride. She's smart and won't hurt herself or your daughter. She looks great, too."

He responded, "Chad, you always say the right things. Thanks."

I gave Dora a hug and got a foretaste of what a pregnant Britt would feel like. I said, "I want to say this and hope you take it as the true compliment it is meant to be. Giving you a hug is like hugging a slightly older version of Britt. I have an idea now of what she will feel like when she is pregnant."

She gave me another tighter hug and said, "Oh, Chad! That's a compliment. Being compared to your ladylove by you is definitely a compliment. Thank you!" She kissed my lips lightly. She and Mitch went off to talk with Mom and Dad.

David came in and Britt met him at the door. "David! Thank you for coming. Let's find Martha."

He looked shocked. "Martha!"

I had closed up on them. I said, "Is something wrong?"

David said, "No! I've had a crush on Martha since she started school here."

Britt looked surprised. "Can you handle being with her this evening?"

"I will do my best. Martha!" There was a sound of wonder in his voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.