Brittany and Chad, Book 2 - Cover

Brittany and Chad, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 14

The trip with Mel was all that I knew it would be. It was boring except for the vixen sitting next to me. She was wearing a mini skirt. After we pulled out of town, she had it pulled up to her waist most of the time. She was wearing a tee shirt with a vest and no bra. I was now in the presence of an almost naked ladylove who was convinced that she should tease me for the entire trip. Mel, in shorts and a tee shirt, was watching us avidly.

Britt also had made me go commando. Leaving town meant my pants were unzipped and my cock was out. Fortunately, my car had cruise control. Britt sucked me dry twice during the trip. It was all I could do to hang onto the steering wheel. We were getting close to the college when Britt put me back into my pants. She quickly went from acting like my slutty babe to just being my hot babe. I liked her either way as long as she was mine.

We went through a drive-through for lunch but supper would be in town after we unloaded our luggage. For that both ladies changed to their more normal classy outfits and made me move my clothing choice up a notch. We went to a nice restaurant. The three of us drew a lot of notice even though this was a college town with many pretty young people in it.

We wandered around the campus, checked on Mel's car, and wound up in her room. We had been there for a while when her phone rang. It was her roommate. We heard her say, "Mel, Dan called me today. What's happening?"

"Annie, I was a fool. He was wrong and proved it Thursday morning. I sent him back here and will not see him again. He knows that. Annie, he made accusations about my father that were untrue and that would have meant my dad was unethical.

"His pride kept him from seeing facts or talking to me about his feelings. I had known something was not right for a while. That's at least part of why I refused to move in with him a month ago. There is no getting back together. I've forgiven him but I won't forget it and I won't believe his attitude about people has changed any time soon."

"He said that you are going to take his scholarship."

"Add actively lying to the list. He has been told specifically that that's not true. The only way he can lose his scholarship, notice I said, 'lose, ' is for him to give it up or to disregard some requirement in the scholarship itself. No one in my family has any control over the scholarship program or who is on the board for it. Dad read the document with me.

"Annie, don't call him back! I'm staying with my brother tonight but I'm not saying where even to you. Dan and I no longer have any relationship. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. We can talk at length then."

"Okay. Good-bye. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

Mel thumbed the "off" button. "I think Annie liked him. She said that she wouldn't call him back but I'm not sure I trust that. That's why I didn't tell her where we are. I only have three weeks to go and then you'll be back to help me home. I will be careful until then. I've just decided that he's dangerous."

"I going to talk to Mitch when we get back. He may know someone on the police department who would be willing to see that you receive a little extra attention. I will not have my sister hurt."

"Chaddie, I'll be careful. No one knows it but I have a baseball bat under my bed. Playing softball gave me a good swing."

We spent the night in the room with Mel. Britt and I made quiet, slow love before sleeping. It wasn't a big bed but had enough room for us.

In the morning, we packed most of our stuff but put on clothes for church and went to a nearby church. It was a good service and then we went out to eat. When we returned to the dorm, we went in with Mel and changed into our traveling clothes.

As we were starting to leave, I said, "Mel, be careful. Keep your door locked. Dan calling your roommate and lying to her about the scholarship worries me. I don't know that he will try something but don't take chances. We'll be back to get you in three weeks. If you can leave sooner, let us know. I think we can get away early and will. If not us, then I'll get Dad and Mitch to come. Stay in public places with plenty of people around.

"If Annie isn't convinced, call Dad. Let him talk to her. If need be, we can scan the documents and email them to you. Be careful! We love you." We both hugged and kissed her.

If the trip to take Mel back was a trial, the trip home was worse or better depending upon your point of view. As soon as we got out of town, her panties came off. Then, her tee shirt came off and all she had on above the waist was the vest. I was hard and she sucked me down her throat hourly until I came each time. After I climaxed each time, she lay on the seat and had me finger her until she had repetitive explosive orgasms.

I finally said, "Ladylove, please just ride with me for a while. I need to rest and to pay attention to the road better. Also, I want your thoughts about the Dan situation. I'm worried."

She said, "If I ease up now, I am going to ride you when we get home really hard."

I grinned. "You probably would in any event."

She responded with a laugh, "Probably. I want every girl in school tomorrow that you were worn out from having passionate sex with me."

She grinned. "There's not much to say about Dan. We goofed. He may be unstable. I think you're right to be worried. We will talk to Uncle Mitch tonight. I'm hoping it's nothing more serious than a little stalking. If she doesn't respond to him, I hope he will quit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.