Weekend at My Friends - Cover

Weekend at My Friends

Copyright© 2013 by darla

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was asked to spend the weekend at Charlies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Charlie is a kid in my class at school. He is oveweight and other kids pick on him for being that way. I kinda of like Charlie, he is funny and seems like he needs a friend that does pick on him on all the time. He asked me did I want to spend the weekend at his place, his mom had offered to take him and a friend to a movie on saturday (she said saturday matanees were cheaper)Were we going to see Lone Ranger I had asked? He said you know it!

I got the green light from my mom and carried some clothes and pj's in my gym bag on Friday. Charlies mom picked us up and while she was a large woman, God I thought she was pretty. She was really tall and filled out as they say. Charlie called shotgun, so I had to sit in the back, but leaned over the front seat talking to Charlie about the movie. We were both excited about going to see it. I noticed she had on a dress and it was not very long and stopped just before her knees. While sitting at a light she turned to ask me about my family and she saw I was staring at her legs ... blush ... blush ... busted. I told her about my family ... mom divorced ... rarely hear from my dad and so forth. She said we need to stop at the groc store before going to the apartment and she started asking about things I liked, sodas, breakfast cereal and so on. When we parked I jumped out and open the her car door, she said what a gentleman ... blush ... blush. But she gave me a good view of her legs when she turned to get out, one leg at first and stopped, turned to get her purse. This gave me a good chance to see up her dress,,, nice ... wondered if I lean over some could I see her panties? She turned with her purse and caught me trying to look up her dress ... blush ... blush ... busted again ... God, I gotta figure out how to not get caught I thought. We went in the grocery store, she picked up several things, I tried to behave myself, and only looked down her dress a couple of times when she leaned over to the bottom shelves, wow she had some really nice big ones in there, but I didn't want to get caught and have her take me home and tell my mom her son was a pervert instead of going with her and Charlie.

When we came out of the store, we boys had the bags but I still opened her door for her. She smiled and said thank you Steve and wow, she gave me a very nice view of her thighs. I didn't even have to lean over to peep. She actually pulled her dress up almost to the top of her stockings, giving me plenty to look at. Then she surprised me and told Charlie to let me sit up front with them. Charlie quickly called shotgun, so I was stuck in the middle ... well ... ok!

She smelled very good and I mentioned her perfume, well she was beaming and didn't seem to mind that I was sitting so close to her I was almost under her right arm. When we would stop at a light she would catch me staring at her thighs ... god they look so beautiful close up, but she only smiled. I wanted to reach out and touch them ... but didn't dare. Pulling into the apartment parking lot, she parked, I was afraid she would get out before I could get around to open the door, so I told her I would get her door for her. Charlie got out and in my haste to get out I went to use my left hand to push myself across the seat, but didn't pay attention where I put my hand and it landed on her right thigh. OOoopps ... excuse me I said ... she acted like she didnt notice she was staring out the window looking the other way, so I let my hand linger for a few seconds. Slowly sliding it off ... whew!! Charlie had grabbed both bags and took off for the apartment building. I went around and opened the door for his mom and she gave me quite a view of those soft looking thighs. Stopping as before to turn and get her purse. Now her dress was above the top of her thigh highs and when she turned with her purse she smiled at me - glancing toward the building looking to see where Charlie was she gave me all the time I wanted to look. God I was hard ... whew ... Then she dropped her car keys on the ground ... and she looked at me, needless to say I squatted down to pick them up for her, and got a real nice view of her white panties. She never moved, just smiled and said thank you Steve you are really a gentleman ... all I could do was lick my dry lips ... and said I try to be one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.