Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy was shivering with a combination of fear and anticipation when she heard her room-mate Natasha invite the investigator from the District Attorney's office to stretch her sphincter. Lucy had taken Tony's big cock back a few times and had accommodated a couple of customers when she was unable to avoid it without creating suspicion. She looked over her shoulder at Matt's huge thing and she knew it was a different story than those other situations. This was something she wasn't quite certain she could handle but strangely, she had a willingness to give it her best shot because the dirty aspects of submitting to the humiliation made her feel excited inside and she hoped she might perform satisfactorily providing Natasha greased her up with a generous blob of lube.

There was so much lube inside her rear door now that she expected Matt to slide right off her back and onto the floor. He held her hips motionless and just waited at her brown eye entry keeping up slight pressure until she started to open for him in complete confusion. It was all the invitation the muscular investigator needed to force the issue. She felt her muscle give way and he slid inside all the way to the hilt making her breath leave her lungs like a pricked balloon. Lucy struggled for air and was rewarded just before the big man started to pound her heart-shaped bottom with an enthusiasm that instilled a mixture of fear and respect in her attitude.

Natasha was working the sweating man's crack with her nasty fingers driving him into a frenzy of motion on Lucy's defenseless flanks. She was sweating now as well and their skin slapped together splashing their perspiration in every direction. The wetness between her legs expanded and soon she was gasping out her orgasm like some silly housewife taking her husband in perverted submission. The Russian girl was a blur of motion kissing and licking them both wherever she could find a spot to land on.

Lucy had the sudden thought that perhaps this almost cop knew she was undercover and he was doing this to her just to show her he could degrade her whenever he wanted because he knew she didn't want to blow her cover and lose out on her chance for promotion. It looked like he was willing to force her to do every dirty trick in the paid escort playbook no matter how humiliating or depraved. She hoped he was ignorant of her true status because she still had some dignity hidden inside that she desperately wanted to cling to no matter how kinky her role became.

It was time for her monthly meet with the handler to turn in her progress report. She was a little worried because she did not want to report too much about the Trafficking charge being put together against Tony the boss's son. She knew enough to send him away for a very long time but hesitated to report it because he had treated her fairly and didn't take advantage of her whenever they were alone.

Instead she turned in the report on the loan sharking that she overheard when two of Natasha's regulars wanted her to join them for a group thing involving a lot of oral action. Fortunately, they were not the type to use Viagra and without it they were limited in their performance. Still, she had complimented them profusely on their efforts imitating Natasha's guide to gaining bigger tips. The small one was sort of mean-spirited because he insisted on spanking her hard not only on her backside but right on her pussy mound and even the sides of her sensitive breasts. He had actually succeeded in making her cry and that was unusual for her because she generally was in favor of spanking to make her juices flow free and easy.

The guy's name was Carmine and the other one was Alfonso something. She hoped they threw the book at them because they were in the habit of breaking legs and doing other nasty things to people who couldn't pay the high rate of interest. Natasha told her that they even would take the wives and daughters of the guys that couldn't pay the loan back on time. She whispered what they did to the detained females right in front of the husbands and Lucy knew she had to put a crimp in their operation just for that reason alone.

Lucy knew her Tony would not get involved in that sort of earning and that he was in the Trafficking deal because it was a staple of the organization and existed long before his father took over the local share of the pie. The girls came from all over the world and most of them were so used to being abused that their degrading jobs were a piece of cake in comparison.

The officer in charge of the reporting cycle was not the usual one. She had always met with a black Sergeant from the downtown undercover section that politely listened to all she had to pass verbally and took her written report for his file without comment. He was professional and never bothered her for a "favor" or any other nonsense.

This new handler was from the joint task force to eliminate organized crime and she had heard they were taking over all the informants and the undercover operators. The female detective was in her late thirties and had a face that would stop a clock. However, she looked real trim and nice in her business suit and Lucy saw she was wearing fancy imported panty-hose and Italian pumps that obviously cost a bundle. Her name was Detective Crisp and she was one of those female cops that got her jollies by scaring the shit out of people under her control. The way she talked to Lucy it was as if she were a paid informant and not a police officer undercover. It really bothered her that the woman was so blatantly hostile to her and disbelieving of her verbal debrief.

To make matter worse, the silly bitch told her that she might have to wear a wire to some of the meetings she had with the mobsters in order to have evidence that would hold up in a court of law. Lucy knew that was the quickest way to get herself "disappeared" in a hurry. It was a sure trip to the nearest pier and a cement block to anchor her to the bottom of the river flowing out to the murky waters of the dirty bay polluted by years of neglect. Lucy was tempted to tell Detective Crisp exactly where she could put her "wire" but she kept silent because this was her first assignment and the older Detective had a lot of seniority over her. Her handler told her to strip down to the waist so she could measure her for the wire components and she followed the instructions thinking it was a bit strange to undress before the other woman for a simple thing like getting wired.

She had her boobs pushed and pulled and eventually the woman seemed satisfied with her dimensions for proper wiring. Lucy kept it to herself that she would be sure to get rid of the dangerous items as soon as she was out of sight of her handler. She could always just say she heard them talking about searching everyone before the transaction took place. There was nobody to contradict her and no one to rat her out to the organized crime unit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.