Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

The face in the mirror was familiar to her but deep down inside Lucy knew she was a different person after her degrading first performance as an undercover cop in a den of thieves and pimps.

She had taken not just one but two showers since she had gotten home in the wee hours of the morning. Her parents were looking at her like she was some visitor from another planet. It bothered her that she could not share the details of her police work and her assignment infiltrating the underworld of perverted criminals. All her poor parents knew for a fact was that their precious Lucy had failed the Police Academy and now was hanging out with some scum of the earth.

Father Healy down at Saint Catherine's made a point of taking her into the rectory and lecturing her about the grievous sin of "taking it up the backside". He even pointed out to her the exact location where she must not allow a boy's business to touch. She had promised him to never engage in the sin of sodomy knowing that it would send her straight to hell to be burned eternally in the red hot coals down below.

She shook her head looking in the mirror and admitted to her doubting reflection that taking it back there was not all that bad after the very first time. Lucy smiled at her own "badness" and tried to convince her guilty conscience that her new alter ego was not the real Lucy. The real Lucy would never band over like that and take it all the way up like some alley slut making extra "walking around" money.

Her real name was Lucy Flanagan and she was using the name of Lucy Donatelli at the "All Nude, All The Time" club to make her seem less threatening to the dark-skinned Italians who were the silent partners in the enterprise.

Of course, Lucy was not one of the "All Nude" hostesses; she was only a drink girl who delivered the drinks to the tables and the private VIP rooms for the customers and the working girls. Her very first night at the club, the boss's nephew Tony managed to insert his thick cock deep inside her untested vagina giving her a taste of what was to come in her new assignment.

Cornered in a private room, she was used in all her opening by a trio of bad guys but learned all the details of a major drug bust putting several nasty people behind bars for a very long time. Her cover was not blown, at least not her undercover cop cover.

Lucy saw that her pussy slit was a little red from the hard riding the night before and used her mom's salve that she used for almost anything like it was some sort of miracle drug. Maybe it didn't have the magic ingredients imagined, but the very thought of having it down there between her legs made her feel a lot more confidant and reassured that it would cure any problem that might be brewing.

Lucy put on her French thong with the thick cord between her cheeks. She liked that thong because it made her feel like a guy's hands were busy in her crack. Her totally inadequate boobs were hidden by the padded bra she liked because it made her look a little bit bigger up above. Most of the girls at the club had big boobs even if they were mostly imitation. They were either purchased on time or paid for by some "sugar daddy" that got to play with them after they were installed and ready for action.

She arrived early at the club and started setting up the bar making sure all the ice sinks were filled to the brim and that the drafts were primed and ready for action.

Tony was over by the DJ's platform grabbing the ass of the female DJ just to let her know who was boss. Lucy knew the DJ whose name was Roberta was more like a Robert than a Roberta down where it really mattered. The shapely shemale had made a play for her right after she had arrived and her early discovery led her to break out in a giggle which removed her from Roberta's sights forever. She smiled thinking that Tony was in for a big surprise if he ever got to 3rd base.

The well-hung boss's nephew moved behind the bar and started copping feels of her ass. Lucy didn't mind but she had a lot of stuff to do to get ready for the night's business.

"Hands off, Tony, how come you always got pussy on the mind?"

The handsome young man with a huge gold chain around his suntanned neck laughed and spanked her playfully.

"I can't keep my hands off your tush, baby. You know I know you got the tightest back door in this joint."

Lucy was reminded that it was Tony who had not only taken her pussy cherry but had taken up residence in her bottom long enough for her to get the idea what "taking it up the ass" was all about. It was a shame he was one of those "butterfly" guys who just stayed long enough to get a taste of sweet pollen before they flitted onto some other pretty flower.

Natasha, the East European pole dancer who liked to wear her hair in crazy colors came up to the bar rolling her hips like she had them on some sort of internal vibrator.

"You want play my ass, Mister Tony? Natasha give you good time."

Lucy had to laugh because Natasha used that line on every new guy that came into the club. She had the nicest body of the pole dancing girls but her face was a bit of a let-down because she had a few scars that were hard to hide even with cosmetics. The rumor was that her ex-boyfriend had used a razor on her when he caught her riding some cowboy's pole down in the Lone Star State.

Tony just laughed and told Lucy to follow him back to the office.

"Don't worry, baby, its business, I swear. I need to go over something with you."

Lucy was a little nervous in the office. This was where Tony had given it to her real good and showed her what would be expected of her if she wanted to "fit in" with the girlie bar crowd.

"You want some coffee, kid?"

She shook her head in the negative and waited for Tony to fill her in on the news that couldn't wait. He opened a drawer in the locked cabinet and passed her a bag filled with some costume outfits and some special "toys" used to get the customers up in a hurry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.