His Infernal Majesty's Service
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

The air was tense as the two women stared at each other.

Kim didn't turn away from Mom's gaze but a tear made it's way down Kim's cheek.

"When my husband died I thought my world had ended. I would never wish that pain on anyone and I am sorry that you are feeling it."

Kim took a tentative step toward my Mom. "Please, let me help you. I made breakfast."

Mom's look never changed.

Kim took another step toward my mother.

Mom's face clouded. I could see her trembling.

Kim enveloped Mom in her arms and cradled her as Mom burst into tears.

"Please, give me back my man."

Kim rocked Mom without saying a word.

I cried as Mom begged Kim to bring back my father.

Finally, she settled down, Kim led her to the table like a child and made a plate for her.

Throughout breakfast, Kim sat next to Mom and fed her. She whispered encouragement to her with each bite. Once Mom's plate was empty. Kim took a warm washcloth and wiped Mom's face.

Mom stared at the Maple table top without moving.

"Mom?"

Kim waved me off and nodded towards the living room.

We walked in.

Kim looked at me, her eyes filled with compassion.

"Your mother is very fragile right now. It is important that you act confident."

I nodded and gave Kim a hug. "Thank you for helping us."

Kim smiled and pulled me down for a kiss.

"You're welcome."

She placed her lips by my ear and whispered. "Master." I shivered as she gave my ear lobe a swipe with her tongue.

We went back into the kitchen and cleaned up. I made Mom a cup of coffee and set it in front of her. She didn't move.

I sat next to her and held her hand for a few minutes and thought about what to do. It was still early about 8:30 but there hadn't been a single phone call. I was puzzled about that until it hit me. Nobody other than Marty, Karen and and Kim know. Damn, I'm gonna have to make the calls.

"Mom, I have to make some calls. Kim's going to sit here with you. I'll be in my room, OK?"

She just barely nodded.

Kim made me a glass of soda to take with me.

TreFual, was lounging on my desk having a smoke when I walked in. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good Morning!"

"Fuck you."

"Don't get pissy with me. YOU brought this on yourself."

"Look, I have shit to do. Do you need something?"

"No, I'm just relaxing a bit." He looked at me a second. "I'm gonna give you three days off from training so you can clean up your mess."

"That's mighty nice of you, asshole."

"Don't insult me, I don't have to do this. I could keep to schedule. Your Mom has nice tits and I'd hate to lose the view because she offed herself while you were busy training." He glared at me."Let's get something straight, I don't like you and you don't like me. Fine. Master Kafeeli said I'm going to train you and that's what's gonna happen."

TreFual stood up and walked to the edge of my desk and stood there with his arms folded over his chest. "You want to get rid of me, then finish your training and I'll be happy as fuck to go away."

"Wonderful, it sounds like a plan. Why don't you 'take a swim' while I'm busy." TreFual paled, a small tremor shook him. I don't know what it is but demons sure don't like it.

I sat at my desk and pulled out my cellphone. The next few hours were hard. I had to tell my grandparents, Dad's boss just everybody. I poured myself a glass of scotch when I finished.

TreFual looked at it. "That's the last one. You're building a dependency on it. Alcohol is not a friend when you're upset.Got it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.