His Infernal Majesty's Service - Cover

His Infernal Majesty's Service

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

Chapter 24

I knelt beside her. "What's wrong."

"Go away!"

Her words slammed into me like a Mack truck. How many times would I hear a woman that I love tell me that in one day?

I bit my lip as I took a deep breath to steady myself. "I understand that you don't like me, but I am still your friend. Tell me please."

Randi cried harder. Taking a chance, I rubbed her back. "I'm here." After a few minutes her crying subsided.

"Kirk broke up with me."

I surprised myself and her when I wrapped her in my arms. "I'm sorry that happened to you." Randi went rigid. I was going to move my arms when she hugged me and started crying again. I stroked her hair as she cried. After a while, she settled down and snuggled into my arms.

"I'm sorry." Randi whispered.

"Shh ... That's OK."

"No," She looked at me, "I mean that I'm sorry for the way I've treated you."

My heart skipped a beat, I pulled her closer. "I'm sorry too."

She kissed me. The Earth shook, the trees sang. My soul erupted in Fourth of July fireworks. Actually, I held her and shook like a leaf in the wind. The one and only thing that mattered was the delicate pressure of her soft lips against mine. She brushed the tip of her tongue against my lips. We played, touching our tongues together, exploring the soft flesh and hard ridges of each others mouth. She broke the kiss and searched my eyes with hers. I kissed her and brought her head to my shoulder. We stayed that way until I felt raindrops hit my back.

"Let's go to my car." The sky darkened and the wind turned cooler as the rain increased. We sprinted the last few yards, reaching my car completely soaked. I could see her bra. Laughing, we got inside where it was dry. I turned on the heat.

We held hands without talking and enjoyed the sound of the rain beating against the car. My pocket vibrated and started to sing. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Randi looked at me like I was crazy and giggled.

"Sorry," I pulled my cellphone out. "I just got it." Dad was calling. He wanted me to come home. I told him that I would be there soon.

It had stopped raining by the time we got to her house. Randi brushed her lips across my cheek. "See you later." Her firm but very soaked behind possessed a nice sway as she walked to her door.


Mom and Dad were sitting in the front room. Mom launched herself at me. "I'm sorry." she said, wrapping me in her arms. I admit hearing "I'm sorry" is much better than hearing "go away".

I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry, I hurt you. I love you."

"I know you do. I love you too." She lifted her gaze to me. "Please, forgive me."

I kissed her forehead. "Always and forever." She took my hand and led me to the couch. Still holding her hand, I sat between her and Dad.

Mom looked at me. "I was totally wrong in the way I reacted but I still don't like this."

"I understand. I'll do my best not to flaunt it in your face. But whether I like it or not, I'm stuck with her."

Mom's brow furrowed. If you don't want this then why do it?"

I gazed at the ceiling for a second. "It's like this." I pointed to my temple. "Up here, I am not happy with this. I almost died when I realized how bad I had hurt both of you. I am so sorry for that. Please forgive me."

Dad hugged me. "Of course."

I smiled at him and turned back to Mom and put my finger on my chest. "Down here, where I live. Her safety, her protection, being with her and accepting her 'dedication' is so important that the thought of being separated drives me insane."

I held my hands in front of me about six inches apart. "It's like two magnets. She's submissive and I'm dominant." I slapped my hands together. "We're irresistibly drawn to each other, specifically, each other." I glanced at them. "I don't force Kim to do anything. SHE wants this, no, needs this as badly as I do."

I took both of Mom's hands. "I promise you, I respect her. Kim and I may do things that you don't like, but the point is we're doing them TOGETHER."

Mom looked at me, and then squeezed my hands. "OK, I still don't like it but I'll trust you." I hugged her.

Dad said. "I already explained the rules to your Mom and she agreed. So we'll start with a clean slate. It's up to you and Kim to keep it that way."

"I understand. Ummm, you're not going to believe what happened while I was out."

My Mom glared. "What now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.