His Infernal Majesty's Service - Cover

His Infernal Majesty's Service

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

Chapter 20

After Mom had her laugh she explained."In the storybooks, a hero was rewarded with sex. I couldn't resist jerking your chain. I'm sorry. Give me a hug then go to bed, we'll discuss the dinner tomorrow."

Once my heart started beating, I gave her a hug."Meanie." She laughed and kissed my cheek. I went to my room.

I was getting undressed and telling TreFual about tonight, as he lounged on my desk, when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in"

"John, I forgo ... WHAT THE FUCK!"

TreFual eyebrows shot up and he cringed. "Oh Shit."

"Who put those CLAW marks on your back?"

Dropping my eyes to the floor I shook my head. "Oh shit."

Mom grabbed my shoulder, spun me around and stood there with her hands on her hips, glaring at me "Oh Shit is right mister." Raising her voice "James, COME HERE. I need you."

I tried to put my shirt back on. "There's no need to tell Dad.

"No you don't mister. You stay just like that!" I dropped my hands.

Dad burst into my room. "What's wrong?"

"Show him."

"Mom!"

"SHOW him."

I turned around.

"Uh, huh, Would you care to explain yourself, son?"

I glanced over my shoulder "Not if I can help it." I winced at Dad's glare.

"Ohhh, bad call," TreFual said.

"Turn around," Mom said "Who were you with?"

I turned around, rubbing the back of my neck, I noticed it was getting tender, too much rubbing I guess.

"A female."

Mom shifted her weight onto one leg. "I know you John. If you were with someone your own age you would have said 'a girl' or said her name. That means you were with a woman." Her eyes hardened "Who was she?"

From behind Mom's back I could see Dad smiling and giving me a thumbs up. The grin and hand dropped. "Tell us who she is son."

Mom's head snapped toward Dad "Quit kissing up asshole. You're in enough trouble as it is. I saw that thumbs up you gave him."

"Busted!" TreFual crowed.

Dad hung his head "Oh shit."

Mom's face twisted into a sweet evil grin "We'll talk later."

TreFual started laughing "No nookie for you, Jimmy boy!"

Mom spun her head to me "What the hell are you smirking about?"

My shoulders shaking, I covered my mouth, My eyes tearing up "Bwaahahah ... I got some tonight and Dad isn't." I fell over.

Mom stomped. "Men!"

"Go ahead, enjoy your laugh. It will probably be your last one for quite awhile. Take your time, I can wait."

I rolled on the floor for a minute. When I could catch a breath, I stood. One look at Dad and I almost went off again.

"Oh no you don't. Let's go to the living room."

Still giggling, I made my way down stairs. I took the love seat and mom and Dad sat on the couch. I saw TreFual had parked his ass on the mantle. The bastard had popcorn and soda with him.

Mom and Dad looked at me for a moment. Mom spoke "I want to know who she is John."

"I would prefer not to say."

Dad kicked in with "John, we need to know."

Mom clenched her fists, a small vein was pulsing in her neck. Her teeth were gritted as she forced her voice into a semblance of politeness."It's important that we find out. She could have given you a disease or something. We are your parents. YOU are sixteen. When you turn eighteen, who you sleep with is your business. Right NOW it is ours."

I looked at Mom and shrugged.

Dad leaned back and crossed his legs."This isn't going away. We'll sit here until you tell us."

I chanced a look at TreFual. The fucker was shoveling popcorn into his mouth, His eyes lit with glee.

"Fuck you," I mouthed. He gave me a one finger salute.

I faced my parents "We'll be here awhile, then."

"Why are you being so obstinate?"

I rubbed my face."I don't want to take something beautiful and make it bad and that's what you're doing. This should be one of the happiest nights of my life and I feel like I'm on trial."

Dad sat forward placing his elbows on knees and clasping his hands."We are trying to protect you. We're not mad at you-"

"What? He slept with a grown woman!"

Dad twisted towards Mom towards and held up both hands shushing her.

Mom eyes were shooting lightning at him."I will not be quiet. He's my son and I'm damn well going to get to the bottom of this. Some slut-

I exploded."DON"T CALL HER THAT!"

My parents heads snapped toward me, their eyes wide and mouths opened. My finger was steady as I pointed to them, The rage focusing my will into a laser that drilled into their eyes " Never call her that again. If you want to punish me then punish me. DO NOT insult her."

TreFual jumped in front of me the size of an eight year old. He grabbed my shoulder."Calm down kid! Don't do anything stupid."

"John!"

"I will not allow her to be insulted."

TreFual spoke his voice soft and filled with concern. "I know kid, I know. You're not yourself. We need to talk. Control yourself."

Dad looked at me his eyes narrow and lips set into a thin line."Calm down! This isn't going anywhere that we want to go."

Glaring at my parents, I lowered my hand and sat back.

"That's it kid. Take it easy. I promise I'll explain later. We've got to get through this first."

"I'll calm down. Don't do it again."

The next few minutes were spent with me trying hard to control myself by slowing my breathing.

Dad broke the silence."I do not want to see this again. THIS is NOT the way we do things. Our family works things through together. Am I clear?" He stared at each of us in turn until we nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.