His Infernal Majesty's Service
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

We opened the door and stepped into a ... hotel? We were in a corridor with carpeting, chandelier lights, nondescript wallpaper and white doors every 15 feet or so apart on both sides. No room numbers though. Trefual motioned towards the open door we had just come through, I shut and locked it returning my hands into my sleeves when I had finished.

"Welcome to HIMS Headquarters or as we call it "The City of Life". This is what's called a 'public' corridor. 'Public' in that any member of HIMS can use it. Everything here is compartmentalized. You've heard the saying "One hand doesn't know what the other is doing?" Here in HIMS each finger joint doesn't know that the rest of the hand, much less the other one, exists. Our service is composed of Departments, Bureaus, Sections, and Special Operation Groups. Each is a kingdom and each 'king' is extremely jealous of their power." Trefual turned and started walking the left handed passage. "Follow me."

I was confused. Whenever I pictured Hell it was dark with flames and maybe inside a cave. A hotel? This didn't make any sense.

"Pay attention kid, each of these doors leads somewhere. Some lead into various departments, some lead to sanctums and other exotic places. The rule is the same for all of them. Unless it is 'your' door leave it alone. How do you know if a door is yours?" TreFual stopped. "Look behind you."

Looking back I could see the yellow glow lightly emanating from my door. I hadn't noticed it earlier.

"Any door or entrance way that glows that color you have the right to enter. As a side note, your door doesn't glow for me because you are the only person with the right to enter it. It is your kingdom. Guard it well. Come along."

We walked forever until we came to a set of black double doors that had some type of writing over them. The script was swirly and dropped from a single line like Sanskrit. The doors had that soft yellow glow so I knew I was allowed to use them. The area we entered after going through them was huge. The grey floor was smooth, shiny, and hard. There was row after row of dark green shelves. Each row was four layers tall with each shelf filled with crates and boxes. At the end of each shelf was a small sign written in the funny language.

There were people who were not wearing cloaks scurrying among the rows, some carrying clipboards, others with small packages. I looked at TreFual and nodded toward the workers. "Only field agents have to wear cloaks in public areas. These people never leave leave this area. They live and work in here. Those doors " He jerked his thumb over his shoulder "won't open for them. Come on."

We walked over to a service desk. Standing at the counter was a small woman with short blonde hair wearing nothing but a collar. I'm glad that she couldn't see my face. My eyes were locked on her knockers. Full and beautiful, they were just the right size for her body. I felt myself growing hard as my eyes traced down her body. I had read there was a mathematically precise ratio of waist to hips in females that increased sexual desirability. This woman had it in spades. I shivered when I realized that she had no belly button. I snapped my eyes up and looked into her face. She was exquisite; high delicate cheek bones, large green eyes that flashed blue, full sensuous lips. My heart started racing. I felt myself flushing. The entire universe became green eyes, soft parted lips, and the small movements of her breasts as she breathed. I had to have her!

I love Randi and I would fuck this woman in front of her, even if Randi never spoke to me again. I was beginning to sweat from the effort of keeping myself from leaping the desk to ravage her. The reverie shattered as intense pain flared up my right arm. I jerked. TreFual was gripping my arm and looking at me. Seeing my response, his grip lessened but was still firm on my arm.

Turning to the woman, TreFual spoke "Since when does a succubus work warehouse?"

A succubus?

She answered, her voice light, tinkling, and entrancing "Since I pissed off my boss by fucking his secretary. How was I to know he was banging him? What can I do for you?"

TreFual reached into his cloak and pulled out a small scroll. "I am here to pick up a shipment."

Taking the scroll from him she turned and walked toward the back. My god, what a perfect ass. Each cheek tight and perfectly formed. She moved with a slight sway in her walk that reminded me of gentle ocean waves. Each step she took beckoned me.

"Snap out of it kid!" Damn, she did it to me again. "Meditate. Use the basic grounding exercise." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, holding it until a count of four I released it slowly. Turning my attention inward, I dove for the ball of soft white light in my center. Reaching it, I focused on it's shimmering beauty until nothing else existed. I felt peace expand within me, filling me. My mind focused and I became hyper aware of my environment, yet emotionally I was detached, secure and strong.I could feel the muffling effect of the cloak I was wearing, my body energies were constrained by it. The energies of the outward world were dimmed significantly. Then ... I opened my eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.