His Infernal Majesty's Service - Cover

His Infernal Majesty's Service

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

Chapter 13

Mr. Johnson motioned towards the chairs at the table " Have a seat everybody, and let's get started."

Instead of sitting down, mom came over and gave me a hug "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," I said hugging her tightly. Man, it felt so good being wrapped in my mom's arms. I felt the tension that I had held in my body ever since they put the cuffs on me draining out. Dad and the lawyer gave us a moment and then dad said " Honey, let the boy breathe."

She stuck her tongue out at him but let me go. She sat in her chair and looked at Mr. Johnson expectantly.

Mr. Johnson nodded at her and turned to me, " How did they treat you here?"

"They wouldn't let me have anything to eat or drink and wouldn't let me use the bathroom. I've had to push for three hours."

"Push?"

"A polite way of saying "shit". " Mom said.

"I see, give me a sec." He jumped up and left the room. A few minutes later he came in with an officer." John, this gentleman is going to escort you to the restroom. Since they "forgot" ", he said, making quotation marks with his fingers, to give you lunch, they've decided to order us some pizza." Placing his hand on my shoulder, he said " Now, don't say anything other than exchanging good afternoon's with anyone until you get back." I nodded and then let the " gentleman" take me to the can. When I got back we settled down to business.

Mr. Johnson asked, "Did you tell the police anything?"

"I only spoke to that detective that brought you in here."

"What did you tell him?"

"He wanted to talk about this morning. I said "three things: One, I want my parents, two, I'm hungry and thirsty, three, I need to use the bathroom." He said he'd let me eat and use the bathroom AFTER we talked. So I replied "Three things: one, I am a minor and you have no right to question me without my parents being here, two, denying me food and water is torture and that makes you an asshole," (My dad laughed) "three, if I shit myself my parents will sue the living fuck out of you."

"John! What have I told you about using the F word?"

I threw my hands up shrugging, "Sorry, mom. I was irked. I sat in here for three hours before that detective came in."

My mother's eyes glittered and she smiled. Oh, fuck she was getting pissed." They left you in here for how long?"

Hearing her tone, dad covered his face," Oh, damn."

"Three hours," I squeaked.

Clearing his throat, Mr. Johnson spoke, "Mrs. Henderson."

Turning her head slowly, mom looked at him. He blanched. " Isolation is a common interrogation technique."

Her face darkened, "Interrogation?" I swear, the temperature dropped five degrees as she spoke.

"Honey," dad said placing a hand on her shoulder. She slowly moved her hand to his and pushed it away.

"I want the man who did this in ... here ... now."

Mr. Johnson tried again, "Mrs. Henderson, I understand you're angry. Right now, your son needs you. We are in a police station. If, you act out YOU will be in jail. You can't help John if you are in jail. Do you understand?"

I have to give Mr. Johnson credit, locking eyes with her he refused to look away. I thought mom was going to explode. After a long minute, mom turned her gaze, "I'm sorry. It just makes me so damn angry."

"That's OK, I have kids of my own so I know how you feel. Now, let's get back to it. So, John that's all you said to the police?"

"Yes, The only other thing I said was "yes" when they asked me if I understood my rights at the school."

"Excellent! From this point forward, You do not speak about this to anyone or in front of anyone, except your parents, unless I'm with you OK?" I nodded.

"Now, tell me what happened."

I spent the next thirty minutes speaking while Mr. Henderson took notes. A knock on the door and pizza was here. One of the officers brought in some paper plates and cups of soda. We took a small break while we filled our plates.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.