His Infernal Majesty's Service - Cover

His Infernal Majesty's Service

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

Chapter 10

I stood there, my mind racing furiously.

"We ... c-can't do that. It's against the rules." I stammered.

"What do you mean?"

"You said, I have to live a clean life. No drinking, no orgies, no drugs. I'm supposed to keep my reputation clean. That would have to include my home life too."

"Well, there is that isn't there?" Trefual eyed me dangerously. " I guess there's not much hope for Johnny's balls then. Unless, you have something else to bargain with?"

I grasped a random thought. " My dad has a couple of bottles of 20 year old scotch. I can get you one of those." I'll probably be grounded for a week or so but that would have to be better than getting my balls crushed. I looked at Trefual hopefully.

He stared at me for a moment. " Hmmm... 20 year old scotch you say?"

"Yeah, it's really expensive too. He paid a couple of hundred dollars a piece for them."

"OK, kid you have a deal." He handed me the vial. " Now, drink it down before I change my mind."

I pulled the stopper from the bottle and and slammed it. It was disgusting. I grimaced. " Fuck, that's nasty."

I stared at him, in shock, as I felt a vice closing on my balls. " You said," I gasped, as I hit my knees.

Trefual laughed. " I lied. Haven't you learned, by now, never make a deal with a demon?" He chortled.

I'm not going to explain how painful it was. Let's just say, that I would rather be tazed for an hour straight than go through it again. Being stabbed by a consecrated knife isn't so bad either.

After an eternity, I felt the pain receding. I uncurled from the fetal position I found myself in. I sat up and waited to catch my breath. I was sweaty and chilled.

Trefual handed me a glass of water. " Drink this."

The ice cold water felt wonderful as it went down my parched throat. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and placed the empty glass beside me.

"It's almost time. Go catch a shower and meet me back here in 15 minutes."

I stumbled toward the showers. My reflection in the bathroom mirror showed some one who looked like they had been ill for long time. My skin, shining from the sweat, was white and pasty.My clothes stuck to me uncomfortably. I undressed and gathered my clothes into a neat pile that I could take back to my room.

Stepping into the shower, I rested my hands against the wall as hot water began beating against my body from multiple directions. After a moment, I grabbed some liquid soap and began cleaning myself. It felt like I hadn't bathed for months.

Once finished, I got out and toweled myself off vigorously. Grabbing my clothes, I went back to the meeting room. Trefual was kicked back with his feet up. He took a draw from his cigarette.

"Feeling better?"

"Good," He sat up. " Now, let's get back to work. The elixir is good for about six more hours. Make sure to put at least two loads in her cunt. Also, make sure to put at least one on her face and tits. We have to make sure her husband sees it. You got it?"

I nodded.

"Go get dressed and get to it. Good luck."

~o0o~

I looked carefully. There was no one around. I was standing in a back alley about a block from Stacy's house. My sensitive hearing told me that I was alone. Stepping into the doorway of an abandoned store, I closed my eyes and focused. Little shocks began running up and down my skin. My muscles twitched violently as the magic pulled them into new shapes. The door rattled when I fell against it as vertigo washed over me. All I could do was wait it out.

After it was over, I opened my eyes and took a moment to get my bearings. I stepped into the alley and began walking toward Stacey's house. Turning a corner, I went up to the street proper and turned toward her house.

I felt so naked walking down my street. I just knew, everyone would know who I was and what I was about to do. I waved to old man Parkinson as I passed his house.

"There's Tony, how're you doin' son?"

"I'm doin' fine sir. How are you doing?" It felt weird hearing Tony's voice coming out of my mouth.

"I'm doing all right. Where's your car?"

"It's over at Murphy's having some work done. So, I figured I'd come over and see what Wes is doing."

"Alrighty then, you boys have a good time."

"We sure will sir."

He nodded and went back to reading newspaper. Just a few moments later, I walked up the steps to Stacy's porch. Rapping on the door, I opened it and stepped inside.

"Hello?"

"In the kitchen," I heard a feminine voice say. Stepping through the hall way, I walked into the kitchen.

What I saw brought me to a standstill. Standing by the counter was Stacy. She was wiping off some plates that she just finished washing. I thought I would have stroke.

She was wearing a black sports bra, which was very tight on her. Her long brown hair shimmered in the afternoon light as it cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. Below, she wore a pair of white, skin tight, shorts. Her long bronze legs gracefully tapered down to the pair of sandals on her feet. The slight heels shaping and defining her calves. I stood there open mouthed.

"Hey, there stranger." She said as she turned toward me and gave me a hug. " What are you doing here?" She pulled her head back and looked me in the eyes.

I could feel her breasts against my chest. Her nipples pressing into my skin. " Uh, I just thought I'd come by." I stammered. The feel of the taut muscles of her back was incredible. Her pelvis was flush against mine and she didn't seem inclined to move.

"Wes won't be home for couple hours."

"I know."

"Why did you come then?"

My heart was beating fast. I licked my lips, tentatively. " For this." I leaned down and kissed her. She went rigid and tried to push away. Pulling her closer, I deepened the kiss. After a moment, she began moaning into my mouth. My hands caressed the soft skin of her sides. Breaking the kiss, I began trailing small kisses along her jaw and torwards her neck.

"Uhh, that's so good," she began trying to push me away again. " But, we can't!" She whined.

Remembering what I learned from her profile, I began lightly tracing my fingertips along the crack of her ass. She shivered. " I want you." I whispered into her ear. I kissed her again, exploring the texture of her inner lips with my tongue. Stacy if began grinding herself against my cock. Her hands went around to my ass and began pulling me against her.

I couldn't believe that this was real. Stacy Compton was rubbing her cunt on my cock while we were Frenching. I felt like I was losing my mind.

Having a sudden inspiration, I broke the kiss and turned her around by her waist. Reaching between her arms, I grasped both of her large breasts and pulled her to me. I began kneading them firmly, each of her nipples caught tight between two of my fingers. I began nipping her neck and shoulders with my teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.