His Infernal Majesty's Service - Cover

His Infernal Majesty's Service

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

Chapter 9

It was eight days later that I found myself standing nervously before Trefual.

"Ok kid, are you ready?"

"Yeah, but I'm nervous. Actually, I'm scared spit less."

"You'll do fine. Here in a minute you'll have a little drinky poo and be on your way. Just imagine what it's gonna be like playing with those tits! You're one lucky fella."

"A drinky poo?" I asked cautiously. "What drinky poo?"

Trefual look chagrined. "Uh, yeah, I meant to mention that to you." He grabbed a vial from off the counter. "Here ya go. Bottoms up!" He said, trying to hand it to me.

"What's in it?," I asked sharply.

"Trust me Kid, You really don't want to know. Just drink it."

"What is it!" I demanded.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Tell me now!"

"OK kid, Just remember that I tried to spare you."

I nodded.

"It's an elixir of Tony Compton's semen," He began.

"SEMEN," I roared " Have you lost your fuckin' demonic mind!? I'm not drinking semen for you or anyone else. You fuckin' scrawny piece of shit."

Trefual's eyes glittered dangerously. "Watch yourself, little man. Your mouth is about to write a check that your ass can't cash."

We stared at each other. I wanted to crush his little skull. But I knew that if I so much as started to gather power that he would kill me without hesitation. Finally, I looked away. "I'm not drinking that."

A tiny, predatory smile crossed his face, " It's not necessary to drink it. I just thought I'd save you some pain. Since you're being such a prick about it maybe, a little pain would give you an attitude adjustment. You see, in order to knock Stacy up with Tony's brat you need Tony's semen. There's only two ways of getting it. You either drink this elixir, or We dimensionally shift it into your body. In this case, It'll be placed directly into your nuts." His smile grew larger, " It'll take about 30 minutes, 30 minutes of deep soul scorching agony. You might want to lay down for this."

I threw my hands up, " Whoa, Whoa, Whooa, My nuts! 30 minutes! Let's talk about this a second."

"What's there to talk about? You already said that you won't drink it. Have you changed your mind hmmmm."

"It's definitely beginning to sound better. At least better than that..." I shuddered.

"Ok, Now for the million dollar question. What's it worth to you?"

"What!"

"You've pissed me off. Now, what are you willing to give me to get to keep your balls safe?"

Oh Shit, Trefual's wanting to bargain. " Uhhh, I know. I'll ask mom to make some more chops and you can take my place again." I said.

"Hmmm ... Your mom's chops are pretty good. But I think that your mom is even better."

"My mom?"

"I think a good roll in the hay is just what I need to get my attitude back together. What do you say kid?"

Oh Shit! What do I do now?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.