Late Bloomer - Cover

Late Bloomer

Copyright© 2013 by Cally

Chapter 7: Dessert (Thank you Unclejer)

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dessert (Thank you Unclejer) - I make up for lost time, losing my cherry later than most.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Needles   Slow   School   Nudism  

Dinner was an going to be pizza and beer. When the doorbell rang, Mel wanted to answer 'au natural' and see the reaction from the delivery guy. I nixed that idea, told her to keep from being too naughty all at once and put on my robe to answer the door. All in all it was a good thing, because the delivery person wasn't a guy after all. It was Natalie, one of our classmates whose folks owned a restaurant. She told me that they were slammed and her brother and she were both out on deliveries tonight.

As we were talking, I noticed her gaze kept falling to my chest and realized that Mel's clamps were visible through the thin material of the robe, not to mention my nipples hadn't subsided. As Natalie realized I had understood where she was looking, she reddened and looked back up at me, 'Sorry Callista, I didn't realize you had pierced nipples'. I told her that I didn't, but I was thinking about it. These were trial clamps. She looked like she wanted to ask more, but her phone rang. She answered and told the caller that she was on her way back. 'My dad needs me back, another 5 orders just came in'. I gave her money and she was on her way, but not without one last look at my chest.

'Mel, come on down' I yelled and went into the kitchen, dropped the pizza's on the counter and grabbed beers from the fridge, and took off my robe. Mel came down, naked as a jaybird and sat down on the stool by the counter. She had to make sure that she didn't put too much pressure on her butt plug so the positioning was a bit strange with her ass hanging off the stool. Since we both had the same thing going on, I was already familiar with it. I gave her a smile and asked her if she was enjoying herself. "Fuck off Cal" was her only response. I just laughed.

Dinner done, we had another couple of beers, and I had a nice buzz from the alcohol. Mel came up behind me and reached around to grab my right bap and gently pull the clamp, there wasn't any pain but it started a slow tingle in my nipple and my clit. She squeezed the boob and I moaned. I suddenly felt something cold between my legs and jumped a little. She was trying to get at my vag with the beer bottle. 'You fell short', I told her and rotated my stool. I swiped my bottle across her tits and grabbed her waist as she tried to jump back. I was pulled off the stool and without letting Mel go, I leaned over and got her left nipple into my mouth. I started sucking and licking the little nub in my mouth, and when Mel was just starting to Moan, I pressed my bottle right to her twat and bit down hard just as I felt the heat of her thighs around my hand. I got a very satisfying squeal as I put the mouth of the bottle into her twat. Mel wiggled trying to get it out and I bit down harder and shoved the bottle in deeper. While my teeth held her nipple my tongue flicked it nine ways to Sunday and Mel's squeals soon turned to moans.

I kept fucking her with my bottle and as she got into it, I released her back and reached lower for the butt plug in her arse. As I pushed the bottle in I pulled the plug out a bit and inserted it as I pulled the bottle out. Mel and I were already primed from our earlier 'actvitites' so it wasn't long before she was creaming. I decided to be nice and let her cum, which she did rather quickly. When she was at the height of her orgasm, I pulled the bottle out and positioned the mouth right at her clit and wiggled it around with one last, hard push of the butt plug into Mel. She squealed and squirted again. I let go of her nipple and saw that my teeth had left marks. She staggered back to the counter and leaned on it. 'You fucking bitch' she stared at me and I just grinned at her, taking a swig of my beer. She had creamed all over the bottle and I got a mix of both her juices and beer. 'I'm tasting you right now and I think if I ever start a beer company, I'm going to use this combination and and call it Mel's Twat. I'm sure it'll be and instant hit'. Mel just glared at me ' I'm going to get you back for that'. I stuck my tongue out at her, showed her the bird and said 'promises, promises'.

After Mel had recovered, we both grabbed another beer and headed up to my bedroom. I was ahead of Mel and she let me get up till my butt was at her eye level and bit my ass. 'You'd better kiss it better' I told her and she first bit harder and then started kissing my butt cheeks all over. I put my beer down and got on all fours spreading my legs. Mel pushed my side and I turned over. That's what she wanted and she went to town on my vag. She started kissing, licking and sucking all over my crotch. Ms clit poked her head and up and Mel latched on it sucking for all she was worth. I arched my back as my engine started going and mel reached forward to flick the clamps on my nips. My moans were going on full swing and just as I was at the edge, Mel gave me a quick nip on my labia and stopped. I gasped as she stopped. I looked down to where she was and she looked up at me, my juices covering her mouth and chin, and winked. 'Told you you'd pay for it, bitch' she winked at me, flicked my nips, picked up her beer and ran up the stairs. 'Mel you fucking cunt, come back here and finish what you started. I let you cum' I yelled back at her. 'Nope, you're paying for what you just did' was the reply.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.