Late Bloomer
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Cally

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I make up for lost time, losing my cherry later than most.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Needles   Slow   School   Nudism  

During my first week at school after the move from the UK, I'd met Melissa, in the library of all places. she was as much of a bookworm as I was and we became fast friends. She lived about 30miles from my place and we were inseparable. she was a bit of a horndog herself and had been serviced regularly. Before Felipe started servicing me, she would tell me all about what her boyfriend or girlfriend of the moment did to her. She was a lot more experienced than I was in the sex department and wasn't at all shy about telling me that she liked purple tops and quims equally. Lets just say her retellings made great fodder for the fantasies in my head when I diddled myself.

After my first encounter with Felipe, I told Mel all about it and she was very enthusiastic and supportive.

(more about them later). I was a horny little toad and wanted to make sure that I could have fun on my own even when Felipe's beef wasn't stuffing my pink taco. On one of our trips to LA, Mel and I went to a sex shop and she helped me pick out some toys to help. She and I had each bought three dildos. Some nipple suckers and vibrating warming nipple clamps and a couple of butt plugs, four vibrating eggs. After our trip

I realized that the eggs were all in my bag. I can honestly admit that she never did get them. After she heard about the anal, she got me something she said would make sure that I got a premium fill up. It was this huge dong with a separate attachment that looked almost the same but slightly thinner with attachments for either suction cups or a harness.The lady in the store explained that it was for females who like being stuffed up the arse as well as their fannies.

My rosebud puckered at the thought of being that stuffed and I couldn't wait to try it out.

We got home pretty late that night and the first thing after getting home was to lock my door and get completely naked. I put two fingers up my quim, and realized how wet I was just thinking about the possibilities. I took out the bag from the sex store and lined it all up on my coffee table. absently rubbing my clit and quim, I looked at all the goodies. I had already made up my mind about trying the double driller (as I called it in my mind) as the grand finale. Just looking at it, made me wetter. The large dildo was about 10 inches long, the thinnest point was about 1inches and at it widest it must have been about 3 inches wide. The smaller dildo was about 7 inches long and the bulb was about 1 inch wide and tapered off pretty quick but straight and narrow, about half an inch wide for its length.

I started with the nipple pumps. Once the package was opened, it took me a minute to figure out what I was doing. They were these two plastic cylinders with twist tops that I figured out I needed to turn to get into action. The instructions said to either rub some lube or vaseline around the edge and on my areolas so that they would stick properly. I pulled out the lube tube and got to work. The lube on my nips went on a little cold which perked up my nips. I giggled a little and put the first tube on my left tit, pressed down and gave it a slight turn of the wheel. Ever played with a vacuum cleaner? it was a gentle suction that felt okay at first. I got the other one on and then turned both of them up one full turn.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!! It felt like a gentle pulling on my nips. Almost like the first time that Felipe got his hands on my baps. I soon got into the rythm of things and was turning the cups up and down. I really wished that I had 3 hands because my quim was begging for attention. Then I remembered the other goodies. I took the little eggs and decided I was going to use at least one in my quim and other for my arse. I lubed one up, turned it on and put it against my rosebud. A gentle pressure and it was in. The vibrations was amaaaaaaaaazing up there. The other one went up my snatch and I was in business.

The eggs down below almost seemed like they were playing off each other. The vibrations were going back and forth between the thin tissue separating ass canal from vag and my g-spot was just humming. I went back to my nips and continued with the turning of the wheels. What I hadn't realized in all the new toys was how close I was to the edge. In about three minutes I reached the edge and came so bloody violently that I twisted the wheels on those nipple pumps all the way to the end. The sensations weren't so much painful as much as different. A little spilke of pain like a nail scraping against it and then just a sense of tugging. As I came down from the high, I looked down and saw that my nipples were actual pokies LOL. they pulled up about a quarter inch and looked bright red from all the blood being sucked into them. Now Felipe loved my baps and pencil eraser sized nips, but even in his highest level of sucking hadn't been able to bring them to attention in such a fashion.

I let my nips be for a bit while I came back from the edge, though the eggs in me wouldn't let me retreat very far. I slowly pulled out the eggs and had a mini orgasm when the one in my quim buzzed against my clit. Once I could stand up again without my legs feeling wobbly, I went back to the table and looked down at the toys to see what would be next. I took up the nipple clamps and they vibrated very nicely when I turned them on. I pulled off the cup on my right nip, pulled it as far as I could and clamped it on. It was a touch painful, but I held on and did the other nipple. The pain was a little more than I'd expected but it quickly turned to a pleasure once the vibration kicked in. They also got nice and warm, which was a bonus. Next I lubed up one of the butt plugs and and literaly impaled my ass on it. The feeling of my ring closing up on the thing as I pushed it in was really making me horny. Returning to the bed, I pulled up a pillow under my back and returned the egg to my quim. I lay back and just let the feeling of a full ass, vibrating quim and nipples overwhelm me.

I squeezed my boobs and felt my way down to between my legs till I found my clit. It was just as much at attention as my nips. once my fingers closed in on my clitty, i went to town, rubbing it like I was going to wear it down to a nub.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.