Full Court Press - Cover

Full Court Press

Copyright© 2013 by sagacious

Chapter 2

I awoke Monday morning with a raging hard-on, which was being fondled by two small hands. Both of my arms were asleep, and I urgently needed to piss.

"As good as that feels girls, I need to get up, now."

They reluctantly released me and allowed me to get up. I moved to the toilet, but when I tried to lift the seat, my arms were tingling lumps and wouldn't work.

I was finally able to gain enough feeling back to flip the lid up. Thankfully I had slept nude, as I don't think that I could have managed shorts by this time. I quickly sat on the throne and wedged my aching cock into the opening. At that point I was able to relax and wait for my erection to go down enough to let the blast out.

There I was, sitting on the john with both arms tingling with the return of blood flow, and suddenly the urine splashed loudly in the bowl. At a sound, I looked up and there were two naked girls standing in the doorway laughing at me.

"Hurry up Mark, we need to go too."

"Sorry girls, I had a small problem here."

"It didn't look that small to us Mark, do you need any help?"

"No thank you Shannon, I'll be okay now that I have some feeling in my arms again. Give me just a minute please."

"We'll wait right here then."

I am NOT used to having an audience in the bathroom, but I figured the only way to handle it was to ignore them. My hands were almost back to normal now, and ignoring the girls was difficult when they laughed as I tried to shake off the last drop. I got up and pushed my way between the giggling duo, "Go ahead and get ready girls, we got some work to do before classes start today. I am going to start you on your exercise program."

"You said something about that last night. What kind of exercise program and why, Mark?"

"You are both very soft, too soft. You need to firm up the muscles under the softness and gain some endurance for you to be able to enjoy sex as much as possible. If you intend to serve me, you will first obey me. I will be your drill instructor and help you to gain strength without hurting too much."

When they came out of the bathroom I explained that today we would be going to the pool. They would observe as I exercised but would not have to participate as they were not dressed appropriately. I would expect them to be in the future.

My workout was interspersed with questions by both girls. I explained that I had learned to be fit in boot camp and liked how it felt.

"You just think we are a couple of fat cows, that's all. That's why you wouldn't fuck us last night. If you don't want us, just say so."

"Christine! That is not it at all." I went over and grabbed them both in my arms, "you both have some body image problems. You, Christine, told me that you were fat, and you, Shannon, think that guys will only ask you out for sex. Both those ideas are wrong, but you won't believe it without help. I am going to help you firm up and have some confidence in yourselves. Once that happens, you will get dates, as many as you want. Please trust me with this girls, I can help."

Christine pulled my face over and kissed me as strongly as she could. When she released me Shannon did the same.

"I'm sorry Mark, but I want to please you so much, I'm afraid that you won't want me as I am."

"Stop worrying girls, I will take care of you. How are you going to get back to the dorm to get ready for class?"

"I have my car here, Mark." Shannon said. "We ought to go ahead and go. It felt fantastic to sleep with you last night, Mark. When can we do that again?"

"Tell you what, why don't you come in to the pizza parlor tonight about 9 when I go on break. We can talk then." I gave each of them a smack on the lips. "See you tonight girls."

As they left I tried to organize my thoughts. Of course it wouldn't be as easy as I said to get them in shape, it was going to take a lot of my time, and I really didn't have much free time available. I had to ask myself whether or not it was worth it. What was I expecting to gain from the effort? I would obviously get sex from both girls, but that wasn't really worth the trouble. Robin Howell may have been a selfish bitch, but the way I treated her had given me a reputation as a good guy and this latest incident with Christine had enhanced my image enough that I would not have a problem getting dates. No, that wasn't reason enough. I knew what it was like to be ignored by the opposite sex though, and I wanted to help these two.

That evening I explained what was to be expected of them. I told them that their days were about to get a lot longer. I wanted them at my place every morning at six am and I would allow no excuses. We would work out and swim every weekday, and on weekends we would run. I expected them to get two piece swimsuits and good running shoes. I also informed them that when I had company I would expect them to serve us as barmaids and waitresses, while dressed in the swim suits. The first instance of that was due the next Wednesday when my physics study group would be meeting at my place. They were both deeply embarrassed at the thought of that, but they agreed to it all.

The week started on Wednesday and the girls quickly showed how little exercise they had done in the last year or so. Building their stamina would take time. The study group was helpful in that they more or less ignored the girls. A couple of the group knew one or another of the girls and there were no rude comments. There was some curiosity of course, but I was able to answer the questions without causing the girls any further embarrassment.

Saturday's run was more of a walk than anything. I would have them trot for a block and walk for two. I stayed behind them and talked encouragement the whole time.

They were running at one point when we passed four guys sitting on a porch drinking beer and passing a joint. All four guys had long hair and wore torn jeans and T-shirts with anti-war slogans on them. "Give Peace a Chance", "No More War", and "Violence Solves Nothing". Grizzly and I would have to differ with that last one. The last shirt just had a peace sign on it.

The girls were both wearing loose T-shirts and shorts, but the fact that neither one was slim was evident. One of the guys pointed at Shannon and said something to the boy next to him. This worthy responded by yelling out, "Hey baby, if you go out with me you won't need to run. I'll take good care of you." One of the other boys shouted at Christine, "Yeah baby, run on up here and give us all a kiss. You can sit on my lap and take a rest."

Both girls ignored them, but I'm not made that way. I stopped running and walked up to the porch.

"I got to ask you guys, does that approach ever work on girls? You know, I can't see how it would. How many dates have you gotten this way, hey?"

"Fuck off, old man, this ain't none of your damn business. We was talkin' to the chubbies here."

"Oh yeah, that's a good way to get a date, insult the girl." One of the boys looked like he was going to say something else. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, MORONS. These girls are with me and I don't take someone insulting them kindly."

Just then the door to the house opened and a girl walked out. "You four had better listen to him; Mark doesn't fuck around with fools." She turned to me, "Hi Mark, it's been a while."

"Hello Brenda. Please tell me you aren't going out with one of these guys." Brenda was my ex-girlfriend's roommate last year.

"No, my boyfriend is inside finishing a paper. These four are sharing the rent with him," Brenda said. "Is one of those girls the one you saved, Mark?"

The girls had stopped running by this time and come back to stand in front of the house. Christine raised her hand, "I was the one in the van. Do you know Mark well?"

The guy wearing the peace symbol shirt took this time to chime in, "Who cares what a damn mercenary says? I'm a conscientious objector to the war and I don't want anything to do with him."

I looked at him hard then, "And just what did you do when it was time to register for the draft? Did you file your CO form, or just expect to flee to Canada?"

"I was going to Canada if the draft hadn't ended." The guy looked confused, as if that was only to be expected.

"Then you aren't a conscientious objector, you are a coward. A true conscientious objector serves his country when called upon; he just will not use a weapon. What do you think the Army does with Cee O's?" I paused to see if they had anything to say, then continued, "The Army, in its wisdom, sends them to Fort Sam Houston to be medics. I went to school with a lot of them. They went through more hell in basic training than anyone else. The drill instructors tried their best to break them and make them deny their faith. Those that survived came to Fort Sam. Some of the bravest men I ever met were conscientious objectors. There was one in my unit in Nam, and this man would jump out of his chopper into a raging fire fight with no weapon and drag wounded soldiers out of the line of fire. He kept on doing that until he was hit and killed. That was a brave man, a conscientious objector. You, on the other hand, are just a coward."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.