Wormholes Are a Serious Business - Cover

Wormholes Are a Serious Business

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

science fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Doctor Sandra is ready to conduct a new experiment but she is all caught up in her fears that her fellow project members are trying to steal her secrets. They are mostly Chinese and seem a bit to inquisitive about her new project...The Wormhole Transmission System. Her new personal assistant Miss Oh is getting closer and closer but Sandra can't help her feelings of desire. It is time for the first trip on the Wormhole Machine.

Caution: This science fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Steampunk   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Sandra scrubbed Shemba's bare back with gusto. She envied the alien girl her smooth skin and hairless exterior. It was a chore for her to remove the disgusting hair from between her legs and from all those places that it seemed to reduce men's libido. She now allowed Shemba the joys of tending to her backside to get rid of the tiny wisps that sometimes grew relentlessly around her constantly quivering pucker hole. She had grown fonder of using that entry after her sojourn on the uncharted world visited by Shemba's people. She wondered how Bork and Bodkin were getting along without her to serve as a fiddle to be played at both ends.

Since this was a special occasion, she opened her last jar of the special lubricating cream which she had procured in a very odd store in Turkey. The explanation of the proprietor using pantomime to explain its use was a memory she held in her head because it was so amusing and never failed to make her pussy lips tremble with anticipation.

After Shemba attended to her backside, Sandra told her,

"Bend over, dear; this will make you absolutely scream with delight when the good Major is pounding your pretty bottom."

She took her time applying the creamy lubricant sliding her naughty fingers deep into Shemba's pulsating opening. Her brown eye was so tight that it seemed a miracle it would open for male equipment with such deviant regularity. Sandra knew her rear door equipment tended to fling open at the least hint of a visitor. As a joke of sorts, she had recently purchased a little desk quote that cryptically stated,

"Back door friends are the best friends in the world"

Not very many people understood the double entendre but she derived pleasure just watching people read her little message and think her a little weird.

The front doorbell rang out loud and clear.

Shemba jumped up from the sofa and smoothed the tight-fitting dress over her luscious heart-shaped buttocks. The movement of her hips and bottom as she moved to the door made Sandra's lace trimmed thong damp with excitement. She was certain the thickest cock imaginable waited impatiently on the other side of the door.

"Cum right in, Major, Doctor Sandra is in the living room. We have something special planned for you this evening."

The Major looked delectable in his civilian outfit. His broad shoulders made him look more like a football professional rather than a military man. The faint scent of a woodsy male cologne wafted across to Sandra's nostrils making her undies even wetter than before.

"Sit over here by me, sir, we are delighted that you have joined us for dinner and a nice conversation."

The ordinarily calm, cool, and collected officer seemed a little out of his depth flanked by two beautiful females whose body language said only one thing.

"Fuck me!"

Still, he was not one to shirk from duty no matter how pleasant. His muscular hip was now firmly pressed against Sandra's hot body and his trousers tented with the familiar look of a male ready for action. Instead of sitting next to Major Hardman, Shemba elected to fold down onto the fluffy white carpet and look up at him with the look of adoration easily seen in her shining eyes. The concentrated sense of unfulfilled lust was so palatable that her entire body vibrated with the need for passionate love making in any position required.

Sandra let her hand fall thoughtlessly on the inside of the Major's leg and slowly managed to bring it up ever higher until she was less than a single inch from the bulge stretching the fabric of his pants. A small dark stain from his tell-tale pre-cum was visible to both of them but they gave no indication that they were aware of his arousal.

It was Shemba who made the first move. She used her hands to spread the Major's knees and inserted her pretty face in between to kiss his still covered tool with her soft demanding lips. He groaned in restrained joy at the gentle touch.

Sandra allowed her fingers to inspect the length and the girth of the still hidden tool. Shemba was now in a frenzy of lust and hastened to open the trousers up and pull out the magnificent example of manhood. Her lips gobbled it up and the sounds of her sucking drove Sandra to wrap her fingers around the base and fondle the huge hanging sacs underneath. The Major's first load hit the back of Shemba's head so hard that she gagged and could not stop the cream from dripping sensuously from her little pointed chin.

After that, they all shed their clothes and became a blur of naked arms and legs and pretty bottoms all in a jumble on the white carpet. It was difficult to determine who the victor was and who was the conquered in the melee. All Sandra was really certain of was that every one of her openings became fully acquainted with the officer more than once.

With her head on the Major's lap, Sandra told him the true story of their journey from a distant world and the fact that Shemba was an alien from another planet. She came from a star system so far away that only the Wormhole would allow them to transit the separation. She begged him to keep it secret at least until they were able to perfect the navigating mechanism and established some sort of control over the distortion of time and space.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.