Wormholes Are a Serious Business - Cover

Wormholes Are a Serious Business

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

science fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Doctor Sandra is ready to conduct a new experiment but she is all caught up in her fears that her fellow project members are trying to steal her secrets. They are mostly Chinese and seem a bit to inquisitive about her new project...The Wormhole Transmission System. Her new personal assistant Miss Oh is getting closer and closer but Sandra can't help her feelings of desire. It is time for the first trip on the Wormhole Machine.

Caution: This science fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Steampunk   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

The experiment with the solar flares measurement data base was termed "A great success" by the Houston gaggle of scientists, but Doctor Sandra Miles was less than confidant because of her Chinese counterpart Doctor Lau's comments that she had incorporated too many undefined events. She thought about that for all of about two minutes when she realized it meant the Chinese must have analyzed her data separately in their own internal system. That would not have alarmed her except for the fact she knew some of the elements had the possibility of being used for an offensive weapons system.

Suddenly, Sandra looked around her small lab and she was acutely aware that two of the five first line assistants were also Chinese and that her entire IT team was also Chinese or Chinese American. She had always been sort of color-blind when it came to finding employees for her project so she had to honestly say the result was completely of her own making.

She decided that now was not a good time to upload the new project she had devised. It would explore the feasibility of transiting wormholes into a different plane of existence. Her research indicated that travel in a wormhole would almost certainly result in a time-space shift of significant impact.

Tiny Miss Oh, her recently hired personal assistant, had been hinting to Sandra that she simply must see her new residence in the penthouse suite. Sandra was of the opinion Miss Oh was probably sexually attracted to her in a self-styled deviant expression of feminine dominance. In all honesty, Sandra would have to admit she was terribly obsessed with the idea of Miss Oh using her body in a totally unladylike manner. Now, there was an outside chance, Miss Oh was trying to get "up close and personal" with her for another reason entirely.

Still, Sandra decided it was worth the risk and invited the petite oriental female to her penthouse hideaway and prepared a meal that would fire up the hot oriental girl's hidden desires and make their meeting a very memorable one indeed.

Sandra had been bitterly disappointed in her turncoat boyfriend Dominick who had done the dirty deed with her younger sister Meg behind her back when she was working overtime on the project. She had come home unexpectedly one late evening and found them in the shower together and they were not just trying to conserve water in an effort to be "Green".

She was really upset because she thought the stand-up from behind hump in the shower was something special for them alone. She could have sworn that the handsome young scientist was obsessed with her heart-shaped bottom. Obviously, Dominick was more than willing to try his "from behind standing up" routine on any nubile female who would stand still long enough for him to get his cock buried in their snatch.

Miss Oh was giving her a nice neck rub to thank her for the sumptuous meal. The girl had done it to her several times before, but this was the first time she was lowering her head to the girl's nimble fingers in the privacy of her inner sanctum. The dinner had been a great success. It was fun to watch the fastidious girl with lips to die for crack the lobster's hard shell to dig out the tasty meat inside. The sight of the buttery juices dripping down from her delicate fingertips and from the corners of her juicy mouth was enough to make Sandra's slit start to seep her own juices in uncontrollable little rivulets down the insides of her panty hose.

When little Miss Oh reached her hand out to cup her bosses womanhood, Sandra knew she could feel the sure signs of her guilty depravity. Her rear cheeks were tightly closed to protect her buried star quivering in anticipation, but the devious Miss Oh was soon stretching it open with two of her talented fingers. Soon, the devious beautiful girl was rubbing her clitoris in just the right spot with her other searching hand. Sandra gave up any pretense of being anything other than a perverted horny female hoping to have her itch scratched every which way but loose.

The wise female visitor turned up the volume on the stereo to drown out the shivering moans of her experimenting hostess as she was forced to let it all go like a wanton street-walker. The secret desires of her disastrous University years were finally set loose just like the juices exploding from her pulsating vagina.

The girl sat on her chest and asked her questions about the project.

Sandra knew she was being "pumped" not only in her pretty pussy, but in her knowledge of the "Wormhole" technology. It was all right with her because she knew the beautiful little Chinese girl would stay close to her satisfied slit like a bee around pollen to keep getting tidbits of the process. She knew how to lead her on shamelessly but still manage to stop short of giving her the actual details needed for success.

It was just the way Dominick would feed her a few inches of his thick demanding cock and then slapped her bottom when she was having far too much fun taking it deep inside. She hated when he teased her like that but was smart enough to realize it was just what she really wanted.

Miss Oh stayed the night in her bed cuddled up like a little Teddy bear from her toy box. Sandra let her sleep undisturbed because she looked so cute with her open mouth and her tiny quivering nose. She wondered what the girl looked like when she was taking cock from some rude fellow with a demanding attitude. She looked delicate like a hand-painted porcelain flower vase but still nubile and resilient down in her feminine core. Sandra decided Miss Oh was probably one of those females who could take untold levels of humiliation and degradation from male equipment and still bounce back with a bright and happy outlook on life and pleasure. She wished she could say the same for herself, but she knew her tolerance for blind submissiveness was curtailed drastically after her experience with the clueless Dominick.

Right now, she was filled with the desire to know Miss Oh better. She wanted to plumb the depths of the beautiful girl to see if she would give up her budding flower of female mystery in exchange for some information on her latest project. It was a risk but one she was willing to take to explore her own sense of sensuality in the arena of female-to-female relationships. Her degrading acceptance of "bending over" for any hard cock that came along was over. It was time for her to spread her wings. Well, perhaps not her wings, but the more plebian spreading of her knees to experiment in Miss Oh's pretty garden. She wanted to irrigate, to fertilize, and to till and plow Miss Oh's bushes with her deviant tongue. She had an overwhelming need to feel the girl's skin hot against her body shaking her with the touch of feminine flesh filled with juice and pulsing with emotion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.