That's So Wrong!
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 7 (14) –Family skinny-dipping

The family orgy continued the entire way to their anchor point. Richard sightlessly rutted in Fuki's tight pussy the entire time. His mind filled with incredible, nasty plans. Every so often, a particularly dirty thought would occur and he'd fire off another ball-load into her drowning baby-maker. Suki, keen judge of men, realized something had changed in Richard's head. She wasn't sure exactly what, but given the way he used her daughter's body, she had a feeling it was to her benefit. So, she gyrated for him, caressed his sweating body, relentlessly frigged Fuki's clit. All so he could come to terms with whatever changes he'd wrought inside himself.

The rest of the family swapped and played. Suki waved off anyone who approached her threesome, but otherwise they engaged in every combination their horny minds could create. When the yacht's engines idled, and Liam and Jo set the anchors, they were winding down. They needed a break, a chance to recharge. Most were flopped back on a couch when the brother-sister crew came downstairs. They too were naked. The drying fuck-fluids coating their genitals spoke of their own incestuous coupling during the trip out.

Liam smirked. "Anyone for a swim?"

A ragged chorus agreed.

He pointed at the cabinets behind the bar. "Cups in there. Drinks in the fridges below. There's non-alcoholic, fluid-replenishing drinks as well, if you need that."

A few chuckled. Several got up, began digging through the shelves.

Terry called out various drink names. Whenever someone spoke up, he chucked one out.

"I recommend wearing your swimwear while swimming and off the boat." Liam resumed. "Other boats have stopped here before. Things go more ... smoothly if everyone's dressed, even if your bikinis are wonderfully skimpy."

He smacked his sister's ass. "You too, Jo. Grab mine, as well please."

She scampered off.

"One last thing." He pointed at Candy. "You can't sunburn anymore. No lobster skin, and no skin cancer. Guaranteed."

She looked positively shocked. "Not at all? You promise?"

"I do." He reassured her. "You might not tan, but you'll not burn. I've had all manner of guests on the boat. None have ever gotten a smidgen redder. Well, unless you count spankings. Which I'm not."

"You can spank me." Barbie waved her thong-covered ass.

"Maybe later, lass." He winked. "I spoke with my grandfather about it. He said, and I quote: 'If I can prevent chafing in the most intimate, sensitive places; I damn sure can prevent a little sunburn.' Guess the old bastard wants people naked. Wonder why."

"Claude's your granddad?" Duke asked. "Not a bad impression, either."

"Thank you." Liam bowed. "Thank you my dear."

He pulled on the shorts a just-returned Jo held out.

"Come take a look!" He called over his shoulder, heading back above.

The family exchanged bemused looks. Terry, Tim and Duke sprinted for the steps. They jostled their way up. Shouts and splashes echoed down.

Throughout, Richard never paused stroking, never even looked around.


An untold time later, Richard realized Fuki was unconscious. He slowed to a stop, his cock still throbbed inside her cunt-channel. Suki arched an eyebrow. He withdrew, let himself go soft(er). He looked around at the empty lounge.

"Uh, what happened to everyone?"

Suki smirked. "We're here. They anchored the boat. Your family's topside, swimming and having fun in the sun. You wanna join them?"

Richard examined the limp teenager.

"She'll probably be out for a while. Let's leave her be." He suggested.

They clambered off. He shifted her around, so she'd be comfortable. Seeing no blankets, he covered her with a discarded t-shirt.

"You're sweet." Suki kissed his cheek. "Put on your suit."

"Why?" He looked surprised.

"Captain's orders."

"Ah, no problem." He tugged his shorts on, tied Suki's top for her.

Together they emerged on the deck.

"Hey! You all fucked out?" Barbie called, upon seeing him.

The kids were splashing each other, playing in the surf. The adults were all laying out. Jo had produced big beach towels for everyone. They relaxed, soaking up the warm light.

"Uh, actually, Fuki's all fucked out." He thumbed over his shoulder. "Figured we'd let her rest."

The family cracked up at this. Suki dug around, produced two more towels for them.

"Hold these. I'll go get in the water, then you hand them to me. Okay?" She instructed.

"Sure."

When she got in, he realized it was too deep at the back, so moved to the bow where it was shallower. She took the hand-off, moved over by the wives. Richard turned around, nearly ran into Duke.

"Whoa, snuck up on me there, son!" He jumped.

"Sorry," Duke stepped back. "Can we talk for a second?"

Richard nodded. "Sure, anytime for you son."

Duke clasped his father's shoulder. "You okay dad?"

Richard returned the sentiment. "I am, son. I promise you. Right as rain."

Duke peered closely. "You sure?"

"You mean: 'did they finally brainwash me?'"

"Uh, yeah."

Richard smiled serenely. "Nope. Not like you mean. I'm still me. I'm just ... better adjusted to our situation."

"Oh, okay."

"It's okay son, you don't have to pretend you're fighting them. I know you never really wanted to. I've even got some ... additional plans for when we get home."

Duke cocked his head. "You knew?"

Richard reassured his son. "Of course I knew. I've spent the past twenty years learning how to read people. Teenagers are especially transparent, though you convince yourselves you're experts at hiding things from your parents."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.