That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 29

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 6 (13) –Duke and Richard cont.

When Claude and Duke went out to the waiting area to collect Richard, Natalie walked over with a prescription bottle and water. She handed both to Claude.

"Here," Claude held them out for Richard. "Take two pills, and wash them down."

"What's this?" He held the unlabeled bottle up.

"When we improved your body, we also put a block on your sperm production." He nodded at Barbie and Tammie. "Same for the women, no ovulation. Otherwise, with your voluminous semen you'd get just about every woman pregnant in no time. Those pills will both restart it, and put it into high gear for the next forty-eight to seventy-two hours. Fuki is doing the same. By the time we return, you should be ready to go."

"Oh, okay." Richard shrugged and popped two pills. He downed the entire water bottle.

"One thing to remember," Claude continued, "when your balls go into overdrive you're going to feel more ... primal for a bit. Until you adjust, that is. It's not a big deal, but please keep yourself under control until we return."

"Should've known." Richard retorted. "No problem."

"Follow me, ladies." Suki instructed Barbie and Tammie.

Barbie melded herself against her husband, while Tammie did the same to Duke. A few minutes kissing, then they reluctantly moved off with the diminutive Asian bombshell.

Claude took Richard and Duke downstairs to a waiting golf cart. A quick cut down a maintenance corridor and past a busy loading dock put them at another hotel. This one looked completely different. Leather and dark paneling, with rock and roll décor gave the place a hip, energetic vibe. Claude pulled up beside the main entrance. He turned to his guests.

"As you can see, this place isn't a family resort." Behind him, a shuttle van stopped. "Here, we cater to single men. They purchase packages ranging from two-day, all the way up to a week. Each package is different, but all come with at least one female escort for the entire time. We offer memberships here, too, though at a different rate, since it's for just one person."

A line of scantily-clad women trooped out to the bus. As each man stepped off, a woman (sometimes two) took his arm and directed him into the lobby.

"A bordello." Richard sneered.

"Quite right!" Claude approved. "Follow me."

The men wandered into the lobby, where women fawned over each man as he checked in. Some sat in their laps, some bent over their shoulders. The scent of perfume permeated the place. What should've been a bad department-store stink instead had both men adjusting themselves constantly. A young brunette wearing what could only be loose pajamas and heels approached them.

"Hello sir." She addressed Claude. "My mistress is awaiting your arrival."

"Excellent! Thank you Nikki. Please lead the way."

Buttocks sashaying, the woman led them to an elevator which took them to the penthouse. Another tall redhead met them when they stepped off. Her lithe, thin body accented by a floor-length evening gown. She plastered herself against Claude, kissing him.

"It's good to see you, son." She gushed.

"Always, mother. How's your day going?" He replied, patting her ass.

"This ... this is your mother?" Richard sputtered.

"Yes." Claude turned. "Richard, Duke, this is my mother, Shirley. She's the General Manager here at the Paradise Cove Singles Getaway Resort."

"Ma'am, please excuse me, you just don't appear nearly old enough to be this man's mother. I apologize. I'm pleased to meet you." Richard attempted to recover.

"Oh, that's quite all right." She offered her hand, for him to kiss. "Pleased to meet you as well."

She turned to Duke.

"Wow." He stared.

I hope when I'm Claude's age my mother looks this good!

Shirley laughed, a crystalline sound that brightened the room.

"They don't know, do they?" She asked her son.

"Know what?" Richard tried.

"No, you're our best example. For them, I thought only you would convince." Claude replied.

"Me? Why?" She looked confused.

"They're not Adjustable."

"Both of them!?" She stared, shocked.

"Yes, father and son. Genetic perhaps?"

She covered her mouth, studied the duo.

"Yet they took membership. Fine specimens they are, too." She flirted.

"We have an ... arrangement now." Claude replied.

"And that includes me?" She arched an eyebrow.

Claude shook his head. "No, not exactly. I'm just showing them another property, so they can see what we offer. It's a good excuse to see you." He kissed her cheek.

She nearly swooned. "Such a good boy. You deserve a reward."

"Later mom, I promise."

"What do you want me to do, then?"

Claude turned to a rapt Richard and Duke.

"How old do you think my mother is?" He asked.

Duke shook his head in wonder.

"That's a no-win question." Richard reproved.

"It is if the entire range of possible answers is complimentary." Claude retorted.

"Well, and I apologize if I offend ma'am," Richard ventured, "from your appearance alone, I would say a fantastic forty."

"Offend? Not at all." She beamed. "What if I told you it was nearly double that?"

Richard picked his jaw off the floor. "Not ... possible!"

"Oh, but it is. My son here is fifty. Does he look his age either?"

Richard's look invited Claude to explain.

"Another benefit of your membership level. You'll find the same health and reduced aging for your entire family. You'll be able to enjoy your grandchildren with much more energy. How does that strike you?"

"I'm frankly blown away."

"Good. Now, would you like the tour?"

Dazed, the duo just nodded.

"That's my cue, follow me." Shirley directed.

She led them back downstairs, and through the hotel. She showed them the pool and restaurants, even an example room, though it looked much like their second one. Everywhere they looked, single men were attended by one, or two or three attractive women. Modern, energetic music played in the background throughout the facility and an excited atmosphere suffused the place.

At one point, as they passed another man with an escort on each arm, Duke spoke up.

"This place is a single guy's fantasy. Do you have a place for girls, too?"

Shirley smiled. "Good question, we do. The Paradise Mountain Spa is a couple hours travel inland. There, women are pampered and have every whim indulged. It's quite the place. Claude's youngest brother, Mark runs it."

"How long have you been operating?" Richard spat.

His eyes blatantly undressed Shirley. A flush crept up his neck. He stepped close to her, his nostrils flared as he inhaled her scent.

"Richard, please. Control yourself. Step back." Claude put a hand his shoulder.

Richard closed his eyes, regained his composure.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I did warn you. To answer your question, our first facility, your hotel opened five years ago. The two mother just mentioned opened last year." Claude continued.

Richard and Duke exchanged a glance. Claude clapped them both on the back.

"Now you see, don't you?" He asked.

"I do. This is ... amazing. I wasn't sure what to do with congregation members who aren't married or don't have families yet. You've answered that. In spades." Richard confessed. Though under control, his eyes still wandered hungrily over Shirley's body.

Claude eyed him speculatively. "Richard, I think we're going to get along just fine."

"We just might, Claude." Richard mused. "We just might."

After the tour, everyone retired to Shirley's penthouse suite, where she served drinks. Scotch (and a beer for Duke) glasses clinked.

"To another successful venture." Claude proposed.

"Cheers!"


They returned to the top-floor office at their hotel. Waiting for them were Suki, wearing only a black silk robe. Barely belted closed, a deep vee between her breasts revealed she wasn't wearing a top underneath. The hem just covered her crotch and ass.

Standing with her was Deborah. Gone was her business attire. Now she wore a black leather and chrome corset and painted-on black leather pants. Thigh-high boots further accented her height. Dark makeup completed her dominatrix image.

"Gentlemen, this is where we split up." Claude explained. "Richard, you go with Suki. Everything's ready for you. Fuki and your wife await. Enjoy yourself. Duke, you go with Deborah here. She'll be your instructor. Thank you both."

He shook their hands, headed into his office. At the door, he turned.

"Oh, before I forget. I'll have information packets for you both at check-out. Contact info, handouts, and other materials I think you'll want. If there's something else you need that's not in what we give you, please just let me know. I'll be talking with you often anyway. Also, I booked a yacht cruise for your whole family tomorrow afternoon. Some private time, fishing and a cookout. I think you'll enjoy it. Give you guys a chance to maybe make some preparations for when you return home. Sound fun?"

"It does, thank you." Richard replied, eying Suki.

Suki took his arm. "Come with me, Richard. You're going to enjoy this." She promised.

He met her hungry eyes. They both licked their lips.

Here goes!

They returned to the elevator, and departed.

Duke looked at Deborah for direction.

"Are you ready?" She taunted.

"Sure." He shrugged.

"No!" She produced a crop from somewhere. It whooshed by his arm, making the hair there stand on end. He straightened.

"What the—?"

"You wish to be a Master, yes? Have all the pretty little sluts slaving away for your enjoyment? This is your fantasy?"

He gulped, heart pounding.

"Yeah."

She appeared unconvinced. "Then stand up straight."

The crop whistled, tapped his lower back. He brought himself to full height.

"Better." She growled. "Shoulders back, chest out."

A surge of anger flashed in his eyes. His fingers flexed, his chest heaved.

"Oh yes!" Deborah wolf-grinned. "That's the look. You want to bend me over your knee now, don't you?"

Teeth clenched, he spat out, "Yes."

"What holds you back?" She taunted.

He stepped forward. The crop came up, poked him in the sternum.

"Ah-ah-ah." She admonished. "That wasn't an invitation. It was an earnest question. What holds you back?"

He frowned. "I don't know you. I'd love to ... do things to your ... amazing body, but I don't know what's okay with you."

"Exactly. Just because you're all dominating and powerful doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. So, you must find out. Ask questions, negotiate."

"Negotiate?" Duke sputtered.

"We are starting with those you cannot just control. Yes, you must negotiate the terms of your relationship. You have several assets." She looked significantly at his crotch, then his whole body. "But until they've been here, they must acquiesce to your control."

"But ... that doesn't make any sense."

She sighed. "I can see you have some misconceptions. Follow me."

She led him down a side hallway. Her office was much smaller than Claude's, but still had a comfortable seating area. She directed him to a plush leather armchair while she tucked her knees up on a couch diagonally across from him. What followed was the most eye-opening discussion of male/female psychology and domination/submission as both play and lifestyle. At one point, Natalie intruded, with a tray of sandwiches and drinks, but he barely noticed. He soaked up everything Deborah told him, asking all the questions he'd never had a chance to with a knowledgeable woman.

After several hours, he sat staring into space, pondering. Deborah smiled knowingly.

"I see you've reached your limit for today. You did better than I hoped, for a teenager. I see why your father is so proud of you."

Duke blinked, came back to earth. "What? How do you know that?"

"He told us, of course." Deborah looked at him oddly.

Duke went back inside himself. He tapped his chin.

Not sure what to make of that. Why would dad say that to them? What did he hope to gain? We need to talk when we get away from here.

With that decision, he looked at Deborah. "Thank you for talking with me. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome. Now, you ready for the practice?"

"Practice?"

"Sure, all that was just background. Something for you to chew on. Now I'll show you the controls we promised." She leered. "Ready?"

Duke sat up. "Sure. Where to?"

"Through here." Deborah stood up, took him through a side door.

Beyond was a ... sex dungeon. Duke skidded to a stop in shock. Various racks and restraints and striking tools and sex toys all organized along the walls gave him a jolt of fear. In the middle of the room sat a mid-twenties aged blonde. She wore the standard hotel uniform. She stood when the two walked in.

"Oh shit!" Duke muttered.

He wasn't ... getting hard. Was he?

Deborah laughed, patted him on the shoulder. She waived around the room, "Don't worry about all this. We're not using it today. Maybe some other time. For now, the only thing that matters is Marina here."

Marina studied him with cold green eyes. She was tall, with a model's physique. She crossed her arms under a decent rack. An arched eyebrow told him this wasn't going to be easy. He looked to Deborah for information.

"Marina here," she explained, "is hot."

Duke snorted. Duh!

"And she knows it." Deborah continued. "Her instructions are to stay in here for an hour without having any physical contact with you. If she does so, she gets a free week here at the hotel with her family. You may not touch her in any way without permission."

Duke's eyes widened in alarm. Deborah motioned for them to step to the corner, backs to Marina. She lowered her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.