That's So Wrong!
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 6 (13) –Duke and Richard cont.

Duke strutted out the Spa exit, Tammie giggling on his arm. Suki waited with his oblivious parents. Barbie moaned in her husband's arms while he passionately shoved his tongue down her throat. Suki watched impassively.

"Ah, there you are!" She motioned Duke over. "Ready for your meeting?"

Goosebumps traveled up Duke's arms and across his chest.

No. Not in the least.

Richard pulled back, nodded to Suki. She turned to lead them off. He met his son's nervous gaze. Smiling encouragingly, he motioned for his son and niece to precede them. Wife on his arm, he braced himself and brought up the rear.

Suki led them to a "Staff only" door in the lobby. Beyond was an access-restricted elevator. That one brought them to the hotel's highest floor, one not open to guests. Here the décor changed. Gone was the wood paneling and Spanish-tropical styles ubiquitous below. Sleek, ultra-modern black steel and glass furniture, suggestive sculptures and mirrors greeted them. Suki ushered the group into a reception area. A stacked redhead, who could've been Holly's twin daydreamed behind the small desk. She wore the standard white blouse and black mini-skirt.

"Nat!" Suki snapped. "We're here."

Natalie blinked, took the group in. She smiled, "They're waiting. Go on in. The women stay out here, of course."

Suki turned, "Barbie, you and Tammie will have to remain out here. This is for Richard and your son, only."

Barbie shrugged. She pulled Tammie's unyielding body from Duke's grasp.

"I'll be waiting right here for you." Tammie promised her cousin.

Projecting a confidence he didn't feel, Duke waved her away. He steeled himself, exchanged a look with his father.

Like a man bracing for execution, Richard puffed, "Lead on my dear."

The office beyond occupied what had to be nearly a third of the entire hotel floor. A massive desk, backed by an enormous flat-screen TV sat on one side. A glass-enclosed conference room opposed the desk on the other. Directly in front massive windows overlooking the property, and ocean beyond were the backdrop for a table where a red-haired man flanked by two redheaded women sat. The three stood politely when Suki led the father and son over.

"Welcome!" The man boomed. "My name is Claude."

He stepped around the table, shook Richard's, then Duke's hands.

"These are my sisters," he introduced, "Deborah..."

The woman on the left bowed briefly.

"And Jeanie."

The other woman stalked over. She too shook the men's hands.

"It's a pleasure." She flirted.

The family resemblance between the three and Natalie and Holly was unmistakeable. The two women were startlingly beautiful, and could've been twins. Both wore cleavage-enhancing blouse/bustier combination tops with form-flattering power-jackets and mini-skirts. Claude's outfit was more relaxed, Bermuda shorts and a festive shirt. Richard or Duke would've mistaken him for an out-of-place tourist but for the piercing look he gave them. His gray eyes missed nothing.

"Please, have a seat. Something to drink?" He inquired.

Both Richard and Duke requested water. Claude chuckled when they immediately downed the first glass and took a refill.

"Thank you for joining us today." Claude began.

Richard snorted. Duke laughed outright.

"Yes, well..." Claude eyed Suki speculatively.

"Be that as it may, you've been polite and respectful and I appreciate it. I'm the owner here, and of several other properties. My sisters here act as my Operations Chief," he indicated Jeanie, "and my Finance Director." Deborah inclined her head.

"It's a family operation then?" Richard asked.

"Of course!" Claude exclaimed. "My family is the most important thing in the world to me. Don't you feel the same way about your own?"

Staring at his son, Richard agreed.

"Excellent! We knew that you did. Actions speak louder than words, they say. And yours have spoken quite loudly. You and your son are remarkable people. Quite remarkable. That's why we invited you up here and why we're going to be very frank with you both. But first, we'd like to give you the chance to ask us some questions. Ask me anything you'd like. Anything at all, and I give you my word I'll both answer truthfully and fully, and won't hold your questions against you. You're both intelligent, capable men. You comprehend where things stand, so ask, ask away."

Duke sat up straighter upon Claude referring to him as a man. He glanced at his father, who appeared lost in thought.

"I have a question." Duke started, giving his father some time. "What did you do to the rest of our family? Mentally I mean. I ... c'mon, it's pretty obvious they're acting differently now."

Claude nodded. "They are. We've pioneered a ... conditioning process. It's not perfect, that's true." Both father and son flushed at this. "But it works on nearly everyone. Men and women historically had competing goals with regard to sexual activity. Our process brought those goals into alignment. Now, men like to have sex with many women, they like to watch sexual activity, they like to see women being bisexual. Your women do too, now. Neither feel normal jealousy. There's no fear of pregnancy, disease or infidelity. Our contraception is one hundred percent effective, and reversible on demand. Women are obedient, to their husbands, then fathers, then family, etc. This frees both men and women from the fear of being deserted. And all while maintaining their core, underlying personality. We think it'll result in a more stable family, and by extension, eventually lead to a better society."

Richard whistled. "What gives you the right to play god?"

Claude laughed. "The right? Nothing gives me the right to play god. I have developed technological tools. Several in fact. I would say I have the duty to use those tools for maximum good. Eventually, someone else will develop something similar, or stumble upon what we have. I hope to be sufficiently far along by that point, that it won't result in the tools being used for nefarious purposes."

Richard looked skeptical. "Changing people's beliefs, brainwashing them, that doesn't count as 'nefarious'?"

Claude gestured at the door. "I haven't made them do anything harmful to themselves, or others. I've given them more enjoyment, more pleasure than they've ever had. How is that bad?"

Richard stared in disbelief. "You've changed them! Made them do things they'd ordinarily find morally repugnant!"

Claude shrugged. "Everyone changes. Can you honestly tell me you're the same person, with exactly the same beliefs as when you were his age?" He motioned to Duke.

"Exactly the same? No. Basically the same? Sure."

"I'm not sure I believe that." Claude retorted. "But even if it's true, you know as well as I do that not everyone can make that statement. People change beliefs ... not often, but with enough regularity to make it a normal part of life."

Richard sighed. He was tired of arguing. The man clearly had an answer for everything.

"Let's cut to the chase, why did you bring us here?"

Claude looked at his sisters. They both nodded.

"I have a proposition for you. We want to use your church, your town for the next stage of our plan. We need your help to set that up. Will you do that?"

Richard snorted, looked away. "Why on earth would I be willing to do that?"

Claude leaned forward. His eyes gleamed. "Now we're getting somewhere. I would like to speak to you each individually. Given what I have to say, I think you'll want the same."

"No!" Richard shot to his feet. "Unacceptable. You're not having a meeting alone with my son. I won't allow it."

Claude spread his arms. "You won't allow it? Don't you think that's his decision to make? Even if you interfere now, what's to stop him from returning when you're ... distracted?"

Richard stubbornly crossed his arms. He glared reprovingly at his son. "No. Don't do it."

"Dad."

"No!"

"Dad! Let him have his say. I ... would like ... to hear him out."

With that, Duke stood and exited back to the reception area.

Claude smiled. "I think your son has a bit more sense than you do about this."

Richard frowned. "So you say. I think he's a sixteen year old kid who's thinking with the wrong head right now."

"Maybe, but that's his choice. Shouldn't you let him make it? Or do you believe you know better, so you should make it for him?"

"That's low! I know exactly where you're going with that line." Richard snarled. "You enjoy the irony of being the one arguing for free-will?"

Claude and all three women burst out laughing.

"Yes, yes I do!" Claude agreed. "And you're quick. Very quick witted. I'm starting to really admire you. We could really use a man like you on our team. As ironic as this too sounds, we need people who can think clearly, who will speak their minds clearly. We know how you feel, of course."

The video screen behind the desk lit up. It showed Richard and Duke discussing their plans from two days previously. Duke pointed at the sky.

"They've used the carrot pretty much totally. What's the stick look like?" He asked his father.

"I honestly don't want to think about it. Ugh!" Richard watched himself tell his son.

The video froze.

"This is not the 'stick', as you so eloquently put it. Threats, orders, pressure rarely works the way you want it to. People always look for a way out. No, I want people looking for a way in! So, we're not here to make you feel like I have a gun to your head. We're doing this so we don't have to threaten people. I want to offer you something you want so desperately, you'll agree to help me."

"What could you possibly offer that would induce me to help you for the next decade?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes!" Claude looked at Jeanie, who nodded. "See? That's why we want you! You're smart enough to realize that 'A': our plan has a long time-line and two, that whatever we offer, it will have to provide a benefit over that same horizon! Good man. What can I offer? Let's see. First, a question. Do you love your wife?"

Richard's eyes shot sparks. "Be very, very careful what you say about my wife if you really value my assistance." He growled.

Claude held his hands up. "I have no intention of speaking ill of your wife. I'm asking you if you love her."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.