That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 27

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 6 (13) –Duke and Richard

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" Lani's breath tickled Duke's ear.

Her body curled against his side, leg thrown over his. She squeezed his morning wood lovingly.

Duke drifted in that half-awake morning lassitude. Lani's handjob definitely qualified as a great way to wake up. Her hand slid up and down slowly. Even with all the crazy sex they'd had last night, he found his libido stirring.

"Ugh. What time is it?" Duke blearily looked around.

He found he couldn't move very well. Naked female flesh smothered him on all sides. Tammie's ass rested against his opposite hip. His arm curled under her head, his hand latched onto her breast. His mother curled up between his knees, head on his thigh.

Fuck, what a night! Now this is the way to wake up in the morning.

"It's nine a.m. sexy. We have just enough time for a quickie blowjob, then have to head downstairs. Suki said you have a spa appointment, and I'm getting new boobs today!" Lani's excitement made him smile.

From across the bed, he heard the MDFST waking his father. Whispering followed by wet slurping sounds left no doubt Richard was enjoying the same treatment.

"Okay." Duke huffed. "A quickie blowjob it is."

"Goody!" She chirped.

Her lips wrapped themselves around his head. She began sucking. Her tongue teased, her hand moved down to his balls. She lovingly cupped and caressed them while bobbing her head. Duke let the pressure build rapidly, he didn't have time for a long suck-session right now. Soon enough, a geyser of cum flooded his stripper's mouth.

"Ah! Fuck!" His release moan made his cousin and mother stir.

Knuckling her eyes, Tammie rolled over. She smiled at the sight. Lani greedily drank down her cousin's yummy cock-juice.

"I'm next!" She chirped.

"Not this morning." Suki's voice drifted over the bed. "Time to get up. You too, Barbie."

Richard's groan of release mixed with her command.

"Wha?" Barbie struggled to lift her head.

"Up and at 'em mom." Duke flexed his legs to get his mother going.

Barbie rolled over, her oversize tits wobbled. "It's too early!" She complained.

Lani finished cleaning Duke's cock. She gave it a friendly pat and kiss.

"Yummy!" She grinned. "Breakfast in bed!"

Some judicious poking and prodding later, they trudged into the enormous shower. Once dressed, Suki split everyone up. She sent her daughter with Lani, down to the Rejuvenation area. She led Richard and Barbie, Duke and Tammie to the spa.

The whole way down, Barbie kept both her arms wrapped around Richard's.

"You have a fun time last night, baby?" She asked her husband.

For the first time all week, an easy smile broke out on his face.

"Yeah. Yes, I really did. You?" His wife's luminescent eyes shone like sapphires.

"Had a blast." She kissed his cheek. "Thank you. I love you baby."

They stepped into the elevator car. Caught up in the moment, he brought his arms around her. They kissed like newlyweds. Her passion ignited his loins.

When they reached the lobby, Barbie peeled herself off him. They trailed the others, hand-in-hand.

"Suki!" Richard called. "This the same type of massage as last time?"

"Same masseuse even." Suki grinned.

Remembering Melissa's words, he winked back.

"Excellent!" He turned to Barbie. "You're gonna really like this, babe."

Barbie brushed her boobs against his arm. "Sounds fun!" She simpered.

Suki stepped up to the receptionist. "Two couples nuru massages. Both under family Young."

The buxom brunette nodded. "This way please."

She directed them to the locker rooms.

Duke and his father got changed and took the five-minute sauna soak. Inside the sauna, Duke perceived they were alone.

"Dad, is everything okay?" He ventured.

Richard sighed. "Yes, son, I'm fine. Really."

"You're not fighting it anymore, are you?"

Richard shook his head, then realized they couldn't see each other.

"No, not really."

"Why not? What changed? It was only a day."

A wry smile crossed Richard's lips. "A lot can happen in a short time. Those two girls outmaneuvered me. I'm completely infatuated with Fuki. We had a ... long talk yesterday. She helped me to see ... to embrace where I am now. What I am now. If I don't, I think she's right, I'm going to go insane."

"So ... that's it? Game over?" Duke sounded hurt.

"Game over? No, not at all. We still hold some cards. You know, I used to play cards quite a bit when I was your age. We had a regular poker game going in high school."

Duke choked. "You're kidding me!"

"Not at all. Poker is about psychology. It taught me a lot, especially about how people act when they perceive risk and gain. Some are timid, some are bold, some are calculating. All are lying. The trick here is, we know our cards are weak, and so do they. To get through this with the best outcome for us, we have to play this smartly. Let me take the lead, please. If they think they can split us, turn us against each other, they will. Remember that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.