That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 5 (12) –Pretty much everyone

The whole family was gathered around Suki when Duke walked into the suite. Most had wet hair and towels wrapped around themselves. Duke paused, unsure what to do.

"Ah, Duke!" Suki exclaimed as he walked in. "Welcome back. We were just discussing plans for this evening."

"Thanks," he mumbled. "I already have plans."

She laughed, "Do they include a night dancing at the Club?"

" ... uh, yeah. Why?" He stepped beside his cousins.

"As I was just saying to everyone else when you walked in: we're all going to the Club this evening. Perry here has generously sprung for a private lounge for all of us. I think that'll really make this a fun time."

Richard looked around. "Why does having a private room affect things so much?" Duke noticed Fuki had him by the elbow.

I wonder what's going on there. Duke mused.

"The Club Rules. The normal public area rules you see posted by the elevator are in effect. However, in the VIP room, which you can use only if one of the dancers takes you back—"

"And by 'dancer', you mean 'stripper'." Duke interrupted.

Suki rolled her eyes. "Sure, if that helps, think of them that way. How's Lani doing?"

He shuffled his feet. "She's fine. Why?"

"Just checking. Now, as I was saying," she glared at him, "you can use the VIP room if you have a dancer with you. All the no nudity/no sex rules are relaxed there, of course. In the private rooms, the small ones, and the private lounges, which we have, the rules are also relaxed. So, you can hang out there, screw around, go out, dance, come back, whatever. The private lounges have mirrored walls that look out on both the dance floor, and into the VIP room. If you're feeling exhibitionist, you can light up the room, and everyone else will be able to see what you're doing."

"That sounds hot!" Barbie remarked.

"Yeah!" Candy agreed.

"It is," Suki resumed. "But! There's a time-line. At midnight, the Rules begin to change. First, toplessness is permitted. By twelve-thirty, full nudity. At one a.m. the prohibition against oral is lifted. That's when things get really going. At two, vaginal is allowed. It's pretty much a public orgy at that point. And yes, at three, it's all three holes open. People don't notice that one as much, usually, though they do make an announcement for each change."

"Oh. Wow. I'll just—" Richard glanced at Fuki.

A quick head-shake, Richard sputtered to a stop. She whispered in his ear.

"That sounds ... wild!" Duke piped up.

He felt someone sidle up to him, wrap an arm around his. Tits pressed into his bicep. He looked down into Tammie's sparkling eyes.

"Doesn't it?!" She smiled up at him.

"It is pretty crazy." Suki confirmed. "And we're gonna make it crazier."

"How so?" Perry asked.

Suki gave a wolf-grin. "A little background: we don't actually have that many Diamond members yet. They're expensive, and the people who could afford them tend to operate on word-of-mouth. Like you did."

Perry nodded. Truth.

"We're making headway, but this kind of word-of-mouth takes longer. It isn't something you tend to just blab to everyone."

Now the entire family nodded along.

"I'm glad to see you all understand. So, as some of you have already found, having a black wristband is a rarity." She nodded to the three boys.

They grinned back.

"The other guests notice when you're out and about. Everyone's seen the membership video, heard rumors or whatever about you. Many will want to see for themselves. The private lounge will allow us to hang out, without being constantly bothered by meddling busybodies. Plus, we'll give them something to chase after."

She paused.

"I'll bite, what is it?" Terry inquired.

"Your cum."

Everyone burst out laughing.

"That'll just make it worse!" Terry grimaced.

"Found that out already, have you?" Suki replied.

"Yes!"

"Don't worry. I have your back. It's actually part of my job. I promise, by the end of the night, whatever girl's making you make that face will no longer be an issue. Okay?"

Terry looked unconvinced. "If you say so. Not sure how you could do that."

"Dude," Duke hissed, "if she says she can, trust me, she can!"

Terry quirked an eyebrow. Duke nodded significantly.

Terry looked at Suki. "If my cousin vouches for you like that, you gotta be reliable. I'll follow your lead."

Suki beamed at both the boys. "Thank you, Duke. Terry, don't fret, I'll fix it."

"Anyway," Tim broke in, "how does our cum come in to play."

Suki laughed. "Good one. I'll tell you. Every time one of you guys cums, do it inside one the vaginas of one of the women here. I don't care what you're doing. Getting a blowjob, fucking some other club slut, jerking off, it doesn't matter. When you orgasm, stick your penis into one of the six women standing here right now and put your load in her."

"Oh, man, do we have to?" Duke mock-whined.

"Yeah, seriously?" Terry chimed in.

Suki waggled a finger. "Smartass boys. Just remember, I'm helping you out tonite."

"Oh, yeah." Terry turned to Duke. "Stop messing with the woman. Can't you see she's hooking us up?"

"Whatever." Duke muttered. "Please explain, oh wise one, how me cuming in Tammie here." He squeezed her arms against his side. "Or my mom over there." He winked at her smile. She winked back, stuck her tongue out and wiggled it. "Helps us with the other Club patrons."

Okay, this conversation's getting surreal.

Suki bowed. "I'm glad you asked. Because we'll have cups standing by. The women will squeeze it back out. Nice tasty creampie in a glass. A shot of your cum, mixed with their pussy-juice, is an ... aphrodisiac. We'll have a waitress take it to the bar, where girls will buy it. Sell enough, and the place will be seething with arousal long before the orgy begins. Oh, and incidentally, if you do provide enough, the lounge is free."

Silence greeted this pronouncement.

What? Did that just come out of her mouth? Duke blinked. That's ... well, the sickest thing I've ever heard. Really? A whole process? I wonder what everyone else thinks of that idea.

Duke risked a quick glance at his father. The shock reflected there mollified him a little.

They say after enough shocks, your system becomes inured. Richard hadn't yet reached that limit. Only Fuki's hand on his arm kept him grounded enough to keep his silence.

Let it go. Enjoy the evening. He told himself. This time, it even sounded like his own voice instead of his new lover's.

Holy fuck! That's so hot! I can't wait. Thought pretty much everyone else.

"Sounds like a plan, then." Perry shrugged. "Anything else?"

Figures. Thought Duke.

Suki thought for a minute. "Nope, I don't think so. Let's finish getting ready."

With that, they broke up.

Duke gave Tammie a kiss on her forehead. "I've got someone I want you to meet. Stick with me tonite, at least when we first get there. Okay?"

"Sure thing, Master!" She kissed his cheek.

She scampered over to the counter, began putting on makeup.

Duke looked around, spotted his father whispering a conversation with Fuki. He walked up.

"Hey dad, can I talk to you for a minute." He interrupted.

Fuki glared at him. "In a minute." She spat.

"It's okay, dear." Richard kissed her forehead too. He patted her rump. "Go get ready. Let me have a talk with my son. I promise, I'll spend the whole night pleasuring you."

Still shooting daggers at Duke, she hugged his father. "You better. And remember what we talked about."

"I do."

She moved off. Duke hugged his father's shoulders, dragged him outside on the balcony. They walked to the railing before Duke let go. He kept a hand on Richard's shoulder, to keep him in place, staring out at the sea.

"What is it, son?"

"Let's keep our voices down, okay?" Duke could barely be heard above the wind and surf.

"What's going on?" Richard matched his son's tone.

"I found out today that they keep everything under surveillance here. There's cameras everywhere. Even in the rooms. They spy on us constantly. Watch what you say." Duke cautioned.

"That is ... not surprising." Richard stated. "Even if they didn't do that with everyone, we're the ones they're concerned with most. That's how it seems, anyway."

"Good. You've been careful in what you say? Even to yourself?"

"Yes. Very. Why?"

"You know we have a meeting tomorrow at lunch?"

"I do. I believe they will explain things then. Just enjoy the evening, there's nothing we can do, if we wanted to."

Did you give up, already?

"You still want to get together in the morning?" Duke asked.

"That will ... probably not be possible. We should avoid attracting too much attention."

"What happened today, dad?" Duke demanded.

"Nothing 'happened'. It's fine son. Was that all?"

"Yeah, I guess so. No, wait! I almost forgot. I ... um..."

Richard smiled at his son. "What do you need, Duke?"

"I met a girl. Well, actually, she met me. She needs to get away from this place, and from her home life. I told her she could come stay with us."

Richard's eyebrows shot up. "And just how old is this girl?"

"Sixteen. She leaves Sunday, it's her last day here. Please?"

"You say this is for her and not for yourself?"

Duke nodded.

No need for him to know it's at Suki's behest. I think she really does want to come.

"Then sure. She can come to our place. How long does she need?"

"I'm not sure. A while, I think."

Just until she's eighteen. No big deal.

"Okay. We'll need to get some info from her, so your mother can get her enrolled in school. She's not freeloading. She understands she'll have responsibilities?"

"I'll make sure she does." Duke assured his father.

Richard clapped his son's shoulder. "I'm proud of you son. You're trying to help others. That's always a good thing. I promise I'll support you in whatever you're doing if it's for that purpose."

"Thanks dad."

They hugged.

That went easier than I expected. I wonder if Lani was right.

Inside, Suki and her daughter observed the father and son. They stood just inside the windows, away from everyone else.

"I infer from how that looks, you did well, daughter." Suki's fingertips traced her daughter's spine.

"I have him firmly wrapped around my pussy, mother. Well, planted inside anyway."

"You do. I will do the rest. Just make sure he spends the entire night with you." Suki ordered.

"With pleasure." Fuki grinned.


It took a little while for the women to finish getting ready. Suki produced some drinks for the guys, so they could relax on the balcony while they waited. They laughed and joked, enjoying the night air. Duke found out they'd already had dinner, too and intended to head right to the Club when everyone finished preparing. He was shocked at how late it was. He'd spent the entire day with Lani without realizing it.

When ready, the women all trooped out to present themselves. Wolf-whistles, applause and murmured approval greeted their arrival.

Fuki was back in her slutty-schoolgirl outfit, though Richard was the only one who'd seen it before. Hair in pigtails, she'd obtained a sucker from somewhere and pursed her lips over it repeatedly. She tucked herself under Richard's arm, a situation he acted perfectly fine with.

Suki wore the simplest outfit: a black mini-skirt, white shimmering backless blouse and heels. She took Tim's arm. She'd easily wheedled the story from him.

"Terry," she told him, "you go straight to our lounge. Let me and Tim deal with your new 'friend'. If I think she's okay, I'll bring her back. How's that sound?"

"Fine by me." He agreed.

Tammie wore the kinkiest outfit. Suki'd found her a leather corset. It had separate cups for her oversized boobs, several silver buckles and generally made her already hourglass figure even more pronounced. She also wore painted-on leather pants and thigh-high leather boots. A thick leather collar, with a chrome ring on her neck completed the ensemble.

"Check it out!" She announced.

She revealed a thin flap covering the zipper on her pants. It stretched from navel to ass-crack. If unzipped, she'd be able to fuck without taking a stitch off. Whistles and catcalls let her know the men appreciated it. She stepped next to Duke.

Tina went sporty. Tight, ripped daisy-dukes gave her a camel toe. A white, off-shoulder, bare-midriff top showed her athletic figure to great effect. Go-go boots made her look even taller. She hugged her father, while he palmed her ass.

Candy wore a black leather mini-dress. Zippers at the crotch and low-scooped cleavage-line indicated she'd be easy to play with. She sashayed over to Terry.

"I'll take your mind off things, honey." She whispered into his ear.

He ran a hand up her backside, cupped her ass-cheek under her dress. "Anytime, mom!" He grinned.

Barbie also went with the LBD. Only hers was a form-hugging, scrunched, strapless number that accented just how voluptuously awesome her new body was. A quick tug down or up would expose massive boobs or bubble ass without effort. Nipples crinkled at Duke's demand.

"C'mere mom, we're having fun tonite!" He panted.

"Two women on your arms, you stud!" Barbie husked.

With everyone partnered off, Suki led the way to the elevator.


When they got to the Club entrance, a good-sized line stretched back into the lobby. Suki bypassed all that. She walked right up to the rope. The enormous black bouncer working there unclipped it so she didn't even break stride.

"Everyone back to my daughter's with me." She breezed by the sign reminding patrons that the Rules applied in the Club until informed otherwise.

The bouncer nodded. He counted off the eleven individuals, then replaced the rope.

"Hey! How come they get to go in?" Someone in line shouted.

"Yeah, what makes them so special?" Another voice chimed in.

"Yeah, sup?"

The bouncer ignored them all. Business as usual.

Inside, though still a little early, it was already filling up. A decent-sized dance floor bracketed by two bars occupied the room's center. At each bar's end, a pole stretched to the ceiling. Behind each bar was a small seating area, with several small, round stages scattered about. A pole stood in the center of each stage, as well. Scantily-clad women gyrated on every pole. Along one wall, a series of narrow curtained arches stretched. Several bouncers paced the steps leading up to them.

At the back of the room, an archway with a "VIP" sign split the wall. To each side was a curtained doorway and floor-to-ceiling mirrors. A DJ station and immense screen occupied the final wall. A fifth wall, of sound crushed them as they trooped in.

Suki didn't even try to talk. She tapped her daughter's shoulder, pointed. Fuki nodded. She got everyone's attention, waved to follow her lead. Suki held Tim back, pointed at each bar.

"Which one?" She mouthed.

He shrugged, shook his head. She nodded, dragged him to the closest one. She marched right through the crowd. Tim's broad form kept everyone from crushing her. She established them in a spot next to the corner, where a dancer did the splits halfway up the pole. A scantily-clad female bartender glanced at her, gave a head lift. Suki held up two fingers, indicated herself and Tim. The girl pointed at several bottles on a shelf. Suki looked a question at Tim, who shrugged back. Suki pointed and the bartender handed her two full cups. She handed one to Tim with a smile. They clunked rims and sipped.

"Eleven?" Suki mouthed to Tim.

He nodded, looked around. The place filled rapidly. It was impossible to see more than a few feet in any direction. He gave a theatrical shrug, indicated moving to the other bar. Suki shook her head. She put her drink on the bar, motioned for him to do the same. She indicated for him to boost her up onto the tiny stage that surrounded the pole. He lifted her easily, sat her on the edge.

She looked Tim in the eye, winked. She spread her knees, gave him a beaver shot. Her clit-ring glinted in the flashing lights. Tim licked his lips. She grabbed the pole behind her head, other hand planted on the stage edge. Suddenly, she spun and was standing, leaning out so she wouldn't hit the woman sliding back down the pole. The two women chatted for a second, then Suki leaned out to scan the crowd. The other girl slid herself behind, reached into Suki's backless blouse and blatantly fondled her boob. She ground her groin into Suki's ass. The crowd around Tim cheered in appreciation.

Fuck, she's so hot!

Suki slowly revolved, scanning the entire crowd. When she got back to Tim, she shook her head. She held up a finger, winked again. Quick as a snake, she spun in place. Facing the dancer now, she wrapped the girl with an arm and lip-locked. The two hot women undulated against each other, messily making out. They humped each other's thigh. The rowdy crowd got louder.

When they ended the kiss, Suki mouthed "thank you" to the dancer and slipped off into Tim's arms.

"You like?" She asked.

He panted, tongue lolling. She smacked his shoulder. She took a big drink. Tim held his hands up, helplessly. She shook her head, pointed at their spot. She held up three fingers, changed it to a zero.

Tim agreed, staying here was the best option. No chance they'd find the girls in this crowd if they went to the other bar. Besides, this one was closer to the entrance. The most likely spot to find someone. He looked around. Several guys were giving him envious looks. Several girls winked or made eye contact. Tim just smiled back. It never occurred to him to ask how she knew what they looked like.

Suki knew the bar was so crowded, even if they were exactly where the girls said, they still might not meet. That was fine with her, but she figured it'd be better to head things off now than have the girls dig up her guys when she was otherwise occupied. And she knew exactly how to attract attention to Tim.

She hooked an arm around his neck. She stared into his eyes, drew her lips to his. A quick brush, tongue darted out. She wedged her body between his legs. Without letting go, she began dancing, grinding on him. Sensuously, she flexed her body, undulated against his hardening groin. Her other hand, with the cup in it, hung down. She moved to the side, straddling his thigh. Humped herself on him in time to the bass-heavy beat.

Tim, for his part stood frozen. He was a fifteen-year-old computer nerd. He'd never danced with a girl, not even once. Now this uber-MILF hottie danced like they were naked, in bed. This was so far beyond anything he'd ever done he wasn't sure what to do.

Suki gave him a few minutes to get with the program. When he remained stock still, she grabbed his hand, had him transfer his drink to the hand opposite hers. Then she firmly planted his now-empty palm on her ass. It took some poking and prodding, but eventually he caught on. Soon he was dragging her all over his body, while she happily bumped and ground. She rewarded him with a kiss. They tongue-dueled, wiggled and writhed, Tim lost in their own world.

Suki loved to dance. Her first job at the Resort was on one of the poles in this room. She never lost awareness of what went on around them. Those in the vicinity of the bar were either attempting to get a drink, or were busy hitting on each other. Anyone who wanted to dance was a few feet away, on the floor. Between Tim's now-broad form and Suki's energy, everyone gave them wide berth.


After about thirty minutes, Suki elected to give the pole one last shot. She needed to check up on her guys. She'd been hoping to shove some hot teen slut into Tim's arms and tell him to go to town. Dance or fuck, made no difference. She stepped back, indicated she wanted him to boost her up again. Their drinks were long since gone. He did as she wished, stood patiently.

It was a different girl this time. Actually the third such girl; each one kept getting propositioned by the crowd of horny guys hanging around the bar. This one knew Suki well. Suki'd sold her membership to her family. She gave Suki space to do as she wished. Miraculously, Suki spotted them. The girls were hanging out, at the other end of the bar. Sighing, Suki rolled her eyes. She'd done everything but post a billboard, and still they missed. She pointed, waved. Several hopeful guys indicated "me?" She kept shaking her head, moving her finger and signaling. Eventually, one of the less egotistical, but still observant guys standing by them noticed her. He nudged Lisa.

When Lisa finally deigned to look at him, he directed her attention to Suki's smiling, waving form. Lisa looked around, pointed: "me?". When Suki nodded emphatically, she pointed again: "me, really?" Suki rolled her eyes theatrically. She pointed at Lisa and her sister, indicated they should come to her end of the bar. Looking uncertain, she nodded. She grabbed her sister, motioned to follow.

When they finally pushed through to the other end, Suki was on the ground. She'd resumed grinding against Tim, to his obvious delight. Her ass was shaking in his crotch, arms back to grab his ass. This was the scene when the sisters broke through. Lisa recognized him immediately. She stared at the Asian woman, disappointed. She'd been hoping he'd come here for her.

Then Tim looked up. He saw Lisa and a smile broke out. He spun Lisa into a hug, planted a huge kiss on her lips. He winked at Suki and nodded at Lauren.

"You came!" Lisa shouted.

He nodded, smiling. He thumbed toward the dance floor. When she nodded enthusiastically, he grabbed her hand and the two disappeared into the crowd. Looking back, Lisa spotted the Asian woman motioning to Lauren before the crowd closed back up.

Suki motioned for Lauren to follow, which she ignored. She looked around for Terry. Suki stepped up to her nose. She gave the stupid girl a look and shook her head. Lauren looked stricken. Suki crooked a finger. Casting about regretfully, she trudged after. Suki strutted right up to one of the bouncers by the private alcoves. She wagged her eyebrows. He smiled, pointed at an empty space. Suki waved, dragged the confused girl inside.

When Lauren crossed the threshold, the oppressive beat reduced to a normal level. The bouncer outside released a catch, and a translucent curtain fell. It provided privacy since the Club lights were brighter outside. There was just enough light inside, from the single fake candle for the women to see each other. The noise level was low enough for them to converse.

"Who're you? Where's Terry?" Lauren demanded.

Suki studied the girl.

"I'm Suki." She held out a hand.

Lauren took a breath. Met her hand. "I'm Lauren. Nice to meet you, I guess."

"Care to sit?" Suki indicated the single oversized chair at the back of the alcove. It would hold two, but only if they were intimate.

Lauren looked around. "What, ah, about you?"

Suki perched on the tiny side-table. "This is fine."

"How about this?" Lauren leaned against the opposite armrest. "You take that one."

Suki appreciated the gesture, obeyed.

Lauren looked out at the dance floor. "I came on too strong, didn't I?" She grimaced.

She had, but Suki wasn't going to beat her up about it. Not any more.

"What makes you ask that?"

"He just seemed so ... cool. Ya know? Like, we were trolling around, chatting up guys, asking them to help us out. Got a couple, but not too many. Then Lisa, she spots these three guys. They're hanging out by the bar. Obviously friends or family or whatever. Bunch of not-family older women all hanging out with them. Never saw that before. It's easy to find someone else here. Girls don't cluster like that, like they do at school."

"They're special." Suki agreed.

"Yeah. Younger guys, but they weren't all showing off or acting like dorks or anything. Just talking, flirting, having fun. Like they were older than they looked. Even when this foxy model totally gets on one guy, they acted cool about it. Mostly."

"They're a stable group. Cousins but best friends. It's a good combination." Suki explained.

"Oh, okay. I thought they were brothers. Anyway, we realized they had all kinds of attention because they've got black wristbands on. Wow! Everyone jokes about it, but we don't see them hardly ever. The one or two I have seen acted like king-of-the-world jerks. So, I like totally walked up and asked them to hook up with us."

Suki looked away. "What did you do?"

"When we were fucking, I started getting all googly-eyed about how mind-blowing Terry was. Started asking him where he lived and ... said I'd come visit and all that shit. Came on like a ton of bricks. Dammit! I know that's the worst way to get a guy, scares them off." Lauren sighed. "I don't even know why I did it. Picturing the occasional pussy-melting fuckathon just made me so horny!" Lauren shivered.

Suki met her eyes. "Well, you know what you did, and why it was a mistake. Now what do you want to do?"

"What do you mean? I'm not gonna go all stalker on him, follow his brother and my sister around until I find him. That's like, dumb. I can find another guy. Not as good, but still ... Who are you? Why are you talking to me? He your boy-toy or something?"

Suki licked her lips lasciviously. "He's definitely a tasty boy! But you know that already. I'm just the person who looks out for the family while they're here. What I meant was, now that we've talked, do you still want to fuck him?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I'd fuck him!" Lauren exclaimed. "I'd wait in line to fuck him! What do I have to do to get that again?"

Suki's gaze hardened. "He's with his own family right now. Can you be cool? Share him with his sisters and mother and all that? You turn all crazy again, I'll drag you out myself."

Lauren gushed. "You'd do that? You're awesome! Yeah, I'll be cool, I promise. Chill. Totally. I apologize."

Suki held up a hand. "Don't even do that. I'll tell him you're cool, you just hang. Whatever he's doing now, just go with it. Got it?"

"Got it. You're the boss." Lauren practically glowed.

Suki sighed, stood. Drama. It was like wrangling cats. She'd take guys over psycho bitches any day. And twice on Sundays. Twice, yum. Two big, horny guys on Sunday. She blinked, god, she'd been so busy fucking riding herd on women today she hadn't even gotten laid since this morning. And that hadn't been nearly satisfying enough, she'd taken a back-seat so Fuki could semen-t her hold on Richard. Giggle. She really needed a good fuck. Soon. Maybe a threesome with Tim (yummy boy) and this girl's sister. That might be fun.

Okay, get a-fucking-hold of yourself Suki. Slut.

"Well, let's see if we can't find your fling, shall we?" She held a hand out for Lauren.


Meanwhile, Fuki led the way for the rest of the family. She walked up to the bouncer standing by the VIP entrance. She pointed at the doorway to the private lounge next to it. The tall man looked her up and down. He picked up a clipboard, showed her. She tapped a name. He nodded, pointed at the doorway to the other lounge. She walked over, motioned for Richard to enter.

Looking dubious, he ducked in. The overpowering sound receded. She leaned in after him, pointed at the far corner.

"Sit there baby! I'll be right in." She instructed him.

She looked back, pointing out the other family members. Duke stopped by one of the dancer poles. Lani hung upside down by a single crooked leg. She wore a white mesh mini-skirt and top. The top was a band that barely covered her boobs, with sleeves. Underneath, she had pasties and a thong on, white as well. White stripper-heels, ankle-strapped completed the outfit.

Duke waved. She smiled, slid down. Upside down, he leaned in, kissed her. Without breaking contact, she inverted her body, legs wrapped around his waist. He straightened, held her in his arms. Tammie winked at Barbie, motioned for them to continue. She gave a thumbs-up, it would be okay.

The aunt and niece walked in to their private lounge to find Perry popping the cork on a bottle of chilled champagne. Two other ice buckets held bottles of beer and a fifth of Grey Goose. He handed glasses out, even forced on into Richard's hand.

"Have a drink with us, brother." He insisted.

"All right." Richard grabbed two glasses, one for Fuki as well.

Once everyone had a drink, he raised his glass. "To—"

Duke and Lani parted the curtain. "Hey guys. This is Lani. Lani, this is my family. Well, most of them anyway."

"Welcome!" Perry waved.

He poured her a glass as well.

"As I was saying," he continued, "to an unforgettable, life-changing family vacation. Cheers!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.