That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 5 (11) –Duke, Terry and Tim

The ringing phone jolted Lani from a sound sleep. Bleary-eyed, she squinted at the clock on her night table.

Mother. Fucker. Three hours of sleep. Ugh.

She picked up the handset. "Hello?" She groused.

"Lani? It's Suki. I woke you, didn't I? I'm sorry."

"Ugh, yeah. Three hours sleep. There was this one couple who couldn't get enough of me. Every time he came, she had to suck it out of me. Or lick it off me. Spent damn near the entire night in V.I.P." She shivered at the memory.

Suki chuckled. "You slut. You love it. You'd get up and do it again right now if the Club was open."

"Well, duh! It's the best summer job ever. Look, if you wanna chat, can we get together later? I'm smoked."

She snuggled back down under the covers. She started drifting off as Suki continued.

"This is important, I have a job for you. You up for it?" Suki's voice was urgent.

"Job. Sure. Later." Lani barely registered the statement.

"Lani, wake up! A cup size if you do this." Suki urged.

"Cup. Of coffee, sure. What time?" Lani was practically asleep.

Beep! Beep! The phone ring-tones irritated. Lani scowled. She just wanted to go back to bed. Why was Suki torturing her like this?

"Lani! Wake the fuck up! Two cup sizes! That's what you want, yes? You do this for me, and I'll bump your tits up to 'D', how's that sound?"

That pierced Lani's fog. "Two? You'll get me the tits I want?"

She looked down. Her B-cup tits were too small for her tall, lithe frame. Mosquito-bites to B-cup for her platinum membership, and still it wasn't enough. Good thing her ass was tight and her legs so long. They might ignore her boobs, but bend over in front of any guy and he would pant like a dog.

"Yes. Agree to this, and you'll have D-cups by the time you leave Sunday. But! You have to agree to go visit this member after. I need you to keep an eye on someone. Pop in on them from time to time. Can you do that for me? Say yes, and you can go back to sleep."

Lani sighed. "You better explain this to me from the beginning."

"Okay, here's the deal. I have this guy and his father..."


The three boys had much fun exploring the hotel. Smoking hot women were everywhere. They wandered around in the skimpiest, sexiest clothing. Most eyed them appreciatively. Several adult females struck up conversations when they noticed the black wristbands each wore. The woman would bring a drink for whichever boy she wanted to chat with, then proceed to hit on him mercilessly. Most drinks were alcoholic. No one even cared as the three friends became inebriated.

Still, chatting them up was a challenge for the ladies. Terry reverted to his naturally quiet demeanor. He'd learned the trick of keeping the conversation focused on the girl. It earned him many female friends (argh! Friend-zoned!) at school. With more aggressive, experienced women it rapidly degenerated into flirting and innuendo. That he wasn't comfortable with. He squirmed a lot. He struggled to come up with adequate comebacks.

Tim had no social skills to speak of. Many of the suggestive comments women made left him gasping like a fish. He tried to at least smile, but was sure even that showed his discomfort. Doing things with his family was one thing, he knew them. He'd never had a sexy woman talk to him that way. Pretty soon, a couple of girls discovered he could blush. Then it became a game of "who can make Tim turn the brightest shade of red". Only the Rules prevented brief touches from becoming outright groping.

Uncharacteristically, Duke stayed disinterested. His conversation with Richard last night affected him as well. He'd done his part to push his father into embracing their situation. He saw no reason not to help Suki with that. But his own words rang in his head. Spoken in the heat of the moment, he realized they were true. What does the 'stick' look like? What wouldn't these people do if threatened? So, he kept a sharp eye out. He studied the staff, they hotel layout. The guests were basically irrelevant, pawns. Employees like Suki were the ones to watch out for.

A few drinks in, and Terry noticed Duke wasn't really acting like his normal, outgoing self.

"Hey, cuz, what's your deal today?" He hissed in Duke's ear.

Oh, fuck! Act normal! Play it off. Duke reminded himself.

"I dunno. I ... I guess I'm a little out of it." He stuttered.

"You looking for Tammie or something? They're shopping. C'mon, you know that's gonna take a while. We'll be lucky to see them for dinner!"

Duke laughed. Terry was right about that. A tall half-Polynesian girl, wearing a pink bikini walked outside.

"That's for sure." He agreed. "I guess I'm looking for ... Oh my."

The girl met his eyes, strutted directly toward him. Even wearing her slight-heel sandals, with pink straps wrapped up her calves, her walk was captivating. Her tight bikini bottoms had a V-notch cut out above her crotch, with a string lace-up zigzagging through eyelets. The top was a three-inch-high pink band wrapped around her breasts. Her skin was tanned, glowed with vitality. Dark eyes flashed at him under a head of long black hair. She walked right up to him. He could just make out dusky nipples perked up behind her bright top. She held out a hand.

"Hi there." She husked. "I'm Lani. What's your name?"

"Uh, Duke. Um, hello." He blinked.

Fuck! This girl's scorching hot.

"Hi, I'm Terry." His cousin interjected, after an uncomfortable silence. He held out his hand.

"M-hmm." She shook it absently. Her eyes brushed his for the briefest moment.

She smiled. "Terry. Would you mind if I chatted up your sexy friend here for a bit?"

The three other women chatting animatedly behind him would be just fine with that.

"Sure. My cousin's all yours." He slapped Duke on the back and turned away.

Her hand traced down the center of Duke's chest. "Your cousin huh? Aren't you yummy?"

Belatedly, he realized her wrist bore a white wristband. The scent of cocoa oil glistening on her skin wafted up his nose when she stepped closer. He stared into her dark eyes, realized she was but a few inches below his six-plus feet in height. Another silence lengthened as he gaped at her.

She laughed, sounding like a series of small bells. He licked his lips. "Suki was right, you do like me. And you're quite tasty yourself."

She stuck her tongue out, flicked it up and down teasingly. That broke Duke's reverie. He circled her waist with an arm. He leaned against one of the bar support columns, pulled her between his legs.

"You want a taste? Lani was it? You sure it wasn't Angel or Andromache?" His eyes twinkled.

"That's the guy Suki described." She leaned in. God, her lips looked so inviting. "Brash, quirky. You think I'm an angel? What's an andro-make? Something sexy, I hope."

"Definitely an angel. Andromache was the Amazon queen. Beautiful, a force of nature. I haven't taken my eyes off you since you came outside. You have insurance adjustors follow you around?"

She smiled. His involuntary hardon lengthened against her thigh. She pressed back, trapping it.

"Oh you. I'll bite, why would insurance salesmen follow me?"

He closed the distance, his mouth an inch from hers. "Not salesmen, adjustors. I'm betting you cause car accidents walking down the street. Someone's gotta account for it not being their fault."

She gave him a look. "You're laying it on a bit—umph!"

He kissed her. If Suki'd sent this girl, no reason to be coy. She obviously enjoyed flirting with him.

Let's see how far she wants to take this.

She kissed back, hungrily. Her tongue darted. She sucked his. Her body draped itself against him. She tasted of coconut. He lost himself in her passion for a bit.

Tim nudged his brother. The women had fed them drinks for some time, and while they'd had a few beers in their time, snuck from someone's older brother, the alcohol-heavy mixed concoctions hit them hard. Terry turned, saw Duke's success and cheered. He high-fived his brother.

"Good job, cousin!" He encouraged. Tim laughed.

Lani extended a middle finger in their direction. They both laughed even harder. She broke their necking.

"Let's go fuck." Her look dared Duke to refuse.

He nodded. "My room?"

"Uh-uh. Mine. Sometimes privacy's better. C'mon!" She snagged his hand, dragged him back inside.

"Uh, later guys." Duke waved as they hurried off.

"Later cousin!" Terry replied.

He turned to his brother. "Couldn't get a date for anything. Couple days here, and he's banging everything in sight! Including our youngest sister!"

Tim scowled. "Yeah, I caught that. Fucker!"

"You're just jealous."

"Okay, maybe." Tim shrugged, attempted to play it cool. "I mean, she was pretty before. Now? We're gonna have to erect a fortress around her, just to keep guys from assaulting her in the hallway."

"She is hot as hell, isn't she?" Terry agreed. "Luckily, she hangs with the cheerleaders. They're used to the attention. It's Tina I'm concerned with. Most of her teammates never get asked out. Everyone assumes they're dykes. We might have some work there."

"I'll be happy to help. There are several I wouldn't mind dating. They've got potential. Can you imagine what five years of volleyball, beach volleyball will do to some of them?" Tim mock-panted.

"Oh yeah." Terry stared off, imagining.

"Hi guys!"

Terry blinked. Two hottie brunettes, tight and tanned teens, broke into the circle. Both wore skimpy g-string bikinis, one in black and white the other in a stained-glass pattern with a mixture of colors. The women chatting scowled at them.

"Hey there." Terry offered. More girls he didn't need at this point.

Please god, no catfight.

"We're wondering if you'll do us a favor." One appeared slightly older than the other, she spoke for both.

"What kind of favor?" Tim asked.

This was distracting. The woman's teasing was helping him get some good one-liners going. He was almost in a groove. He finally started feeling confident, as the women ran their hands over his now-muscular chest. It's amazing what a little attention will do for an awkward teenage boy.

"Well..." She drew the word out. "Um, our mom's kinda having a bukake party. We need guys, and well, you're the only black wristbands out here. Waddaya say?"

Tim choked. "A what party?"

Terry patted Tim's shoulder. "Now, that sounds kinda interesting. What is it you're asking us to do?"

The girl replied, "There's only a couple guys right now. But she really likes it! Please?"

Tim turned aside. "Is it too mercenary to ask 'what's in it for us'?"

"Good point," Terry emphasized. "What, exactly, do my brother and I get out of this?"

His hand swept the women clustered around them. "I mean, you're asking us to forgo the company of these fine ladies here."

Laughter greeted this pronouncement.

The two teenage girls exchanged a look. The younger one nodded.

"You can fuck us." The older girl blurted.

Something 'clicked' together for Tim. "Say 'yes'," he urged his brother.

Terry looked surprised. "Really?"

Tim nodded emphatically. "I'll explain later."

Terry projected gallantry. "Ladies, it appears your directness has won the day."

He turned to the group. "We shall return." He intoned.

The older girl sidled up to him, took his arm. The younger one just stared at Tim.

"I'm Tim," he introduced, "what's your name?"

"Lisa." She whispered.

Terry turned to his companion. "I'm Terry. You?"

"Lauren. Pleased ta meet'cha." She replied.

Tim held out his arm and hesitantly, Lisa tucked herself beside him.

The boys waited a minute. When Terry realized the girls were waiting on him, he spoke up.

"Shall we be off?"

"Oh!" Lauren laughed. "You don't know where we're going, do you? It's this way."

She led the procession inside, and down a hallway to the side.

As they walked, Tim asked Lisa, "Are you sure about this? We can ... work something out if you're ... not."

"I'm sure." She whispered again. "I've just never, you know, been with a 'black wristband' before."

Tim nodded to himself. He'd noticed their gold ones, figured they were less outgoing than they first appeared.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay, I promise."

"Thank you." She seemed to relax a hair. She brushed his arm with her breasts as they walked.

As they trooped into the hotel, Terry kept glancing at his brother. He noticed Tim appeared lost in thought.

What's going on with him now?

The hallway had several double-door sets, each one with a name. Tim noticed plaques that read: Dungeon, 1001 Nights, and Sybian. They stopped before a door labeled "Goo".

Lauren made to open the door, but Terry held her up.

"Would you give us a second? I need to talk to my brother."

The girls looked crestfallen.

"It's okay, I promise. We're just gonna step over here. Don't go any where. Okay?"

The girls nodded, hopeful expressions on their faces. Terry grabbed Tim's arm, dragged him a little ways down the corridor.

"Okay, give." He growled.

"Uh, what do you mean?" Tim looked around.

"Look, I know you're smarter than I am. It doesn't bother me. I think it's cool. But that means when you figure shit out, you gotta tell me what's up. C'mon, it's not like I'm a jerk to you. We hang out together a lot. Sup?"

"Well, it's a bunch of stuff, really." He cast a significant look toward the girls. "Do we have time for this now?"

Terry looked back, gave a smile and a wave. He held up a 'five' then a thumbs up so they'd know it was okay. They signed that they'd wait.

"We're cool. They'll wait. Give."

"I guess the first thing was ... I realized all those women at the pool bar were flirting with us because we're, um, 'black wristbands'. I didn't know we were the only ones out there. Is it really that big a deal? Did you know that was why we were getting that attention?"

Terry sighed. This is gonna be a longer conversation that I thought. You gotta overthink everything, don't'cha?

"I did, actually. Even if we weren't the only ones, everyone here knows that each membership level comes with physical 'benefits' and what that means. They're horny, and pretty much open to sex all the time. Of course there's gonna be some who want the biggest. And, speaking of that, you realize it's gonna cause problems when we go back to school, right?"

Tim frowned. "Problems? What problems?"

"Tim, most girls are intimidated by anything bigger than about eight inches. Even if you get a cool girlfriend, who wants to have sex, she's gonna freak when she sees how big you are. And not in a good way. It ... may ... you might wanna consider playing football with me and Duke."

Tim wrinkled his nose. "Football? Ugh. Why would I do that?"

I cannot believe we're having this conversation while two girls wait for us.

"Well, first off, have you seen yourself lately? You're fuckin' buff now. You could play either line, and be one of our biggest guys. It'd be nice to have someone else on the field with me that I could trust. But second, if you're playing football and bang one of the class sluts, well, it's kinda expected. And hopefully a girl who's been around will be ... more accommodating. And third, if we three stick together, I'm hoping we can get our own thing going with a few girls. How's that strike ya?"

Tim thought for a minute. "That's ... good points. Let me think about it, but ... yeah, sounds like a plan I could get behind. Plus, and this is why I wanted to have sex with that girl." He nodded in her direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.