That's So Wrong!
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 4 (Actually Day 11) –Changed

Richard's eyes creaked open. Fuzzy mornings seemed to be the norm for this trip. The bright white walls blinded him. It took several minutes to blink away tears so he could see clearly.

He was still in the transparent cube, medical leads dotted his body. He felt ... heavy. His entire body seemed made of lead. He could barely lift a finger. Even moving eyelids required effort. He closed them again, allowed himself to drift off. He dozed.

The door slapped open, waking him. The sexy Latina returned, still dressed in "slutty nurse" clothing. Behind her were two enormous black men. They wore compression t-shirts and loose cloth pants. The nurse stepped up beside him, she inserted a syringe into the connector on his IV tube. She depressed the plunger, giving him the entire contents. He watched the blue liquid flow down into his arm.

A wave of energy radiated outward from his arm. His body came alive.

"Gah!" He gasped. "Urk! Ter!"

He felt parched, like he hadn't drunk anything in weeks. The nurse looked at him in shock. The two men stepped up beside her menacingly. He met the nurse's gaze, her expression changed from alarm to ... desire? She leaned over, put a hand on his stomach. Resting it lightly, she began peeling off all the leads from his torso. She turned her head to the men.

"I think we're good. He should be up in a minute. Suki should be here soon. He'll walk on his own."

"Maria," the one on the right warned, "are you sure about this? This guy's a Diamond member. We can stay until Suki gets here."

"No, no," she waved them away. "I'll be fine. We're busy today. Go help Rose out. Really. I'll be okay."

Shaking their heads, the two men filed out. She plucked off the last lead.

"Finally! You ready to sit up?" She inquired.

He reached up, grabbed the cube lip with a hand on each side, levered himself into a sit. His hands looked, well different. He looked down his arm. It was more muscular, much more defined. His skin was tighter. His gaze dropped to his torso. Oh wow, he was ripped now! His pectoral and shoulder muscles rippled across his chest and arms. They had to be bigger! He even had a six-pack. Barbara was gonna—oh. My. God.

His penis, no, his cock, his cock was enormous. Even his balls were bigger. The meat slab curled between his thighs would've been more appropriate on a horse than a man.

The nurse held a cup of water to his lips.

"Sip it slowly," she cautioned.

He obeyed, but downed the glass quickly. She gave him another.

"Let's get you up." Maria tapped his shoulder.

He pushed down and his body sprang to its feet. He felt lighter. Levering himself up was easy as pie. He tried to step out of the cube, but banged his knee, then his cock into the side.

"Ow!" He exclaimed.

Maria gave him an arm, helped him get steady. Standing there, so close to him, she smelled so tasty. His nostrils flared. She smelled of cinnamon, sugar and ... sex. He growled, deep in his chest. His cock suddenly felt very heavy. Maria smiled, looked down in anticipation.

"Oh yes!" She wrapped a hand around him.

His body nearly collapsed. His dick felt hyper-sensitive. Every brush from her fingertips sent a jolt through his body. He stood, frozen, hips out slightly. She stroked it, very lightly. The foreskin covering the head slipped back. Richard, like every guy knew what over-stimulation did to his skin. Pleasure turned to pain, irritation set in. This was the exact opposite. Every sensation felt like that first minute after an orgasm, when even the slightest touch made him jerk. He wondered how long it would last.

Wait, I was circumcised. I have a foreskin now?!

Maria let go for a second, unzipped her tight little outfit, let it drop to the floor. Underneath, she was naked. No panties, no bra. Perfect, DD-cup tits, capped with half-inch brown nipples poked out. Her pussy was completely shaved bald, tinged brown, and already leaking. She looked fantastic.

She squatted down, took his shaft with both hands. She brought him to her lips, gave the very tip a kiss. Even that felt wonderful. She licked the glans, his eyes rolled up. She spit, spread her saliva all over his prick. Both hands slid up and down, rotated around. Fully hard, her fingers couldn't completely enclose him. And even with both on him, a good portion still remained for her sucking lips. She wrapped them around him, her tongue swirled around the head.

This is so totally wrong! And so very hot. I don't even know her name. That just makes it hotter! —wait, that guy said it ... Maria! Damn she's sweet!

She blew him for a while, running her tongue up and down the sides, even laving his balls for a bit. It was while she was doing that he realized he had almost no hair on his chest, or around his groin. The lack made him look even bigger. Given her diminutive size, he figured to be somewhere in the foot-long range now. That was twice his prior size, and nearly three times bigger around, had to be.

The blowjob felt fantastic, but he got impatient. He pulled her to her feet, bent her over the cube side. She braced against the corner, spread her legs slightly. An arched back, waving ass told him she wanted it. He fitted himself into her dripping slot, shoved. A wash of lubrication drenched his cock as she flowed around him. Her channel was a wet, velvet vise around his shaft.

"Yes! Fuck! Shit! Such a big cock. I love it. Fuck my cunt with your enormous dick! Bang my slutty little hole!" She babbled.

He grabbed her hips. Started deep-dicking her pussy. He fucked all the way in, felt her cervix open for him. Then pulled all the way out. He loved the way her vaginal lips rolled out, like she didn't want him to leave. God, fucking never felt a tenth this wonderful. This was sinfully amazing.

No way am I not using this a LOT more from now on. He promised himself.

The delightful nastiness, her lewd exhortations, and his rapidly growing need soon pushed him over the edge. He sped up, rocking her body with every impact. She gripped the cube lip, shoved herself backwards against him. His dick swelled, and she cried out.

"Cuming! Cum in me, I'm cuming for you. Fill my body with your delicious cum!"

Richard let himself go, powerful contractions traveled up his meat. Streams of semen poured into the slutty nurse. She moaned and babbled in ecstasy the entire time. His orgasm lasted longer than normal, too. So much cum fired into her, a frothy mess bubbled out around the base, ran down his balls. Still, he came. It didn't seem possible.

With a final spurt, he relaxed. His dick remained rock hard, though. He pulled out, cum and pussy-cream washed out over his cock. He flipped her around, pushed her onto the chair. When he made to step toward her, Suki interrupted him.

"Okay, that's enough Richard."

He looked over. She was standing by the door, closed now. She wore a pair of tall, black platform stripper heels, with straps running from them up her legs to above her knees. A gold chain adorned her waist. With a naughty smile, she posed for him. Her other clothing, a black vinyl trench coat, hung from the doorknob. He started for her instead, but she held up a palm.

"Just a minute, big boy." She leered. "Not in here. We need to ... talk. And fuck. Mostly fuck. But both, and in private. Though we can do public later, if you'd prefer."

She threw a large white velvet robe at him. Pushed flip-flops to his feet. He shrugged it on, slipped his feet in. She belted her coat back around her tight, trim little body. Hearing a wet slurping sound, he looked over at Maria. Legs spread wide, she gazed lustfully at him. Fingers scooped his dribbling creampie to her sucking mouth. Her other hand spun a record on her clit. She moaned with every handful.

"That is one slutty nurse." He muttered, following Suki out the door.

"Yes it is," She agreed. "And you can fuck her again, if you want. But later."

She led him to another hallway. These rooms were less clinical, more comfortable. Wood paneling coated the walls. A leather couch filled the narrow space. A table with a small laptop computer and a pitcher of water with cups occupied another corner. Candles gave each room a warm glow.

Suki closed the door, had him get undressed and sit back on the couch. His softening prick immediately re-hardened when she began swaying her body, playfully untying the belt holding her coat. When it was loose, she flashed him, one side, then the other. She turned, let it slide, ever so slowly off her upturned ass. The turned back, stepped to him. She planted a knee to each side of his own.

Holding his gaze, she positioned his cock at her entrance.

"Normally, you don't wake until you're in this room. Somehow, you woke up early. How long were you awake?"

She rubbed the head against her clit. Her juices coated him.

"Ah, a bit. It felt weird, like moving was really difficult. Then Maria came in and gave me a shot through the IV. It got me going, pretty quickly there."

She nodded. "That explains it. She's not supposed to fuck you. Not that it matters." She waved his protests away. "You're supposed to wake in here, where your representative, me, explains everything you need to know."

She sank down onto him. She didn't stop until he was balls-deep in her tight clenching snatch.

"And I get to fuck your brains out while I do. It's my favorite part of the job."

Holding him tightly inside, her pc muscles clenched. She milked him like that, unmoving for a while. He took time to reacquaint himself with her body. He plastered his lips to hers, dueled her tongue. His hand roamed over her back and flanks. He cupped her ass. After the kiss, he trailed his lips down her neck, to her nipples. The metal taste mixed with her body scent. It made him think of hard, animalistic rutting. Pounding her willing body while she screamed in orgasmic ecstasy.

She slowly raised up, dropped back down. Working her body like that, while he laved and toyed with her boobs, she started explaining.

"Okay, a few things you should know. We don't tell you before the transformation, because we've found people just don't believe us until they can feel it for themselves. Look in the mirror."

She indicated a mirror mounted to the wall, at the end of the couch. He hadn't noticed it before. In shock, he realized even his face looked different. He looked younger, though still distinguished. He looked more ... angular. Had better skin, and a slightly rugged appearance. He tried a smile, enjoying how it didn't look lopsided, like it had before. He was still recognizable, but better looking no doubt.

She read his expression. "You like how you look now?"

"Oh yeah! Wow!" He couldn't believe it.

She squeezed his cock. "You like how this feels now?"

"Uh! Ah! You have no idea!"

She laughed. "But I do, I went through the same thing you did. Remember?"

He brightened. "That's right, I forgot. Does it feel so much better for you too?"

"Actually, since I work here, I happen to know for a fact that it does. And, for women, it's not just the vagina. The anus, clit, labia majora, nipples and aureole, and lips all have heightened sensitivity. My body is built for sex now. It's fantastic!"

"Wow. And Barbara will have the same sensations?"

"She will. She'll love the new her. Actually, when we finish and you're satisfied with what we've done for you. Very, very satisfied, we'll be present when she wakes up here. That's how we do it, I'm here for you, then you for her, etc. through the entire family. That way each person feels comfortable with themselves and the process. How's that sound?"

"Sounds great." He agreed.

"So, the physical changes are just part of it. Did you notice how quickly you were able to get that nurse, Maria to go down on you?"

"Me? I just figured she was horny or whatever. I didn't do anything. I swear!"

She leaned in to his ear. Her breath tickled.

"Oh, but you did. Your scent now has strong pheromone output. Women will respond to you, especially if they're within your personal space. In addition, your nose is more sensitive, too. You'll be able to pick up those smells more easily. You'll be better able to tell when women are ready and when men are more, or less, dominant. With your output boosted, you'll find yourself in a more dominant position often. It's handy for avoiding conflict. Be careful though, it's not a cure-all."

"I understand, it's a tool. The biggest one's still up here." He tapped his temple.

Then flexed his cock. "Though this one's pretty big too."

Suki shuddered. "Oh yes it is!"

She bottomed out, cupped his face and shoved her tongue down his throat. He gave her his own to suck on, and she worked it for a while.

They broke apart panting, slurping spit back inside. She resumed her bouncing.

"Where was I? Oh, yes, in addition to your scent, your semen has aphrodisiac qualities now. That was why Maria was eating your cum when we left. It'll make her even more horny. The female body doesn't absorb through the vaginal wall very well. But anally and orally, your jizz will have quite an effect."

"In fact," she whispered. "If you want to really jazz up a woman you're seducing, mix both your semen and some vaginal secretions from your wife, or your sister into her drink. She'll practically go into heat right there!"

I know that's wrong as can be, but damn if it's not exciting. Why is this all turning me on so much?

"And, since you can get and keep women horny by giving them your cum, we've made it so you can stay hard indefinitely. You'll never feel chafed, never go soft if you don't want to. You can control your sex drive consciously now. Your semen output is much higher, so don't worry about cuming too much and getting achy balls."

"Your body," she concluded, "is just as built for sex as mine!"

He grabbed her ass. She felt so light now. He could lift her all day.

"Then let's fuck!" Even cursing felt wicked, but hot!

He moved her on his erection. The sight of her flushed, dripping pussy sliding on his shaft was incredibly erotic. He stared at her crotch, reveled in their coupling. She hunched her back, rested her forehead against his, so she could see their joining as well. They humped against each other, listening to the wet flesh squishing and slapping.

"God, your dick looks so good going into my pussy. I love it. My whole body feels turned on by you." She whispered.

"It sure does!" He agreed.

His eyes never wavered. He found he could let his arousal build and build, but hold himself back from cuming. No premature ejaculation for him! Suki was so obviously horny for it, her cunt-cream turned from clear to white. It got thicker, but even slicker for him. That was a good thing, since she seemed to be making every effort to squeeze the cum from his dick.

They sped up, throwing themselves at each other with abandon. Richard fought harder to keep his orgasm in check. This was so much fun! He'd've already passed out from exhaustion by now if he hadn't been altered. He hated to admit it, but they had something amazing here. He started imagining ways he could subtly encourage congregation members to vacation at this place. Barbara would help him, of course. They'd be a great team, working both sides of each couple. It was wrong to be conniving like that, but damn if it wasn't hot too!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.