That's So Wrong!
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—The Family Johnson

Once they'd all collected their clothing and redressed, the Johnsons all decided to spend the day together. They descended upon the buffet, all feeling closer than ever. By unspoken agreement, they elected to give Barbara and Duke, who sat together across the room some space. The mother-son pair appeared in their own world and none of them wished to interrupt.

After lunch, the family headed to the beach. The posted sign at the top of the stairs leading down to the sand read: "Full nudity permitted on the beach. All other rules remain in effect. Strictly enforced!"

Perry and the boys collected towels, moved umbrellas and pulled chairs over so the family could stay together. They got situated, then stood in a group, everyone daring someone, anyone to go first.

Riding high after two days of unbelievable luck, Terry took the plunge. He shucked his drawers, pulled up his shirt and kicked off his flip-flops.

Nude, hands on hips, he addressed the group. "I dare anyone not to!" He challenged.

Laughing, the rest of the family moved to follow suit. Candice moved to a chair completely shaded by the umbrella. She didn't want to burn. The boys and girls moved to a short volleyball net, searching for a ball.

"Hold up!" Candice called.

She tossed a bottle to Terry.

"Thanks mom!" He ran to join the others.

"Slather up." He commanded, holding up the sunblock.

Candice never went on vacation without at least 3 different types: 'block everything', 'sport', and 'coconut oil'. The kids all knew to start with the sport, so they wouldn't burn. Usually, by the end the girls were coconut oil only, while Perry and the boys stayed with sport. Candice never used anything less than her SPF-50. Fair skin made her paranoid.

"Do my back?" Tina asked Terry.

"Sure." He stepped up, squirted her.

Tammie backed up to them. "Gimme a squirt, too."

Terry gave her one, then she spun toward Tim.

"Tim, c'mere and do me."

Tim slouched over, began to spread the cream around in a desultory fashion. Tammie took a step backwards, closed the distance.

"No Tim, do me."

That woke him up, he leered at his naked sister.

"Anytime, sis."

She winked. "Sure thing!"

He spread down to her ass, then up her sides. When he started creeping to her tits, she smacked his hands away.

"Nah, nah, nah brother. Wait 'til later. That lifeguard's watching us."

Tina finally spotted the ball, under an abandoned beach chair. She scampered over to snatch it up before someone returned.

While their kids played volleyball, boys vs. girls, Perry decided it would be a good time for a chat with his wife.

He sucked in a breath, blew it out slowly.

"What's on your mind, honey?" Candice lay on her back, eyes closed.

Perry watched Tina go for a spike. "Good one baby!" He hollered.

"This is our first chance to be alone since we've been here, do you realize that?" He started.

"I ... do realize that. Now. Hadn't thought about it before. Why is that?"

"I don't know. Something's happened to us. I know that much. Dimly, uh, intellectually I know we've behaved differently since we got here. You'd think we'd be freaked out by all this, but everyone's taking things in stride. I—did they do something to change us? If so, why are we okay with it?"

Candice thought for a bit.

You know, he's right. I feel different. But ... better. More carefree.

"Does that mean you regret coming here?"

She held her breath.

"No, not a bit. We're a closer family now, than ever. I mean, look at the kids. Tina and Tammie are beating the pants off the boys, but they're all flirting instead of bickering. They'd never have done that before. Yet, they still blatantly care for each other. How can that be bad?"

Thank god!

"So, what's the issue then?"

Perry gathered his thoughts. Watching his daughters' athletic bodies jump and dive was really distracting.

"I—guess there isn't an issue per se. Just wanted to make sure we're on the same page. A lot's happened since we arrived, and we haven't had a chance to check in with each other."

"I'm fine. No, I'm better than fine; I feel great! I love you very much. Even if you are ogling the girls."

A sardonic grin. "Busted. I cannot believe how great they look these days."

"Well," Candice offered, "why don't you take a little father-daughter time, and I'll see if I can't get both boys going. That might be fun, right? What do you think?"

Richard licked his lips.

"Sounds good. But, all in the same room this first time. No secrets."

"No secrets." She echoed. "Speaking of which, what are your thoughts regarding that second thing John and Lexi mentioned?"

"That 'membership' thing? Well, nothing's happened with it, but given everything else, I can see why he'd encourage it."

A thought struck him.

"You know, I wondered, given how their entire family's acted since they came back. You don't think... ?"

Candice chuckled softly.

"Oh honey, you just now realizing that? Of course they are. I've even caught hints from the kids that Porsche has really turned into a little slut, too. Now we know why. Hopefully, having the brothers and a cousin around will help our girls maintain some stability when we return."

"Yeah. Hopefully." He agreed. "I think, and we'll see what the cost is. But I think we'll be open to buying if, or when they make the pitch."

Candice supported that decision. They discussed several plans for renovations and modifications to their house, to make it more ... friendly. It didn't take long for that subject to get them horny again.

When the girls won their second game in a row, he called everyone over.

"Having a good time, kids?"

"Sure are dad!" Tina grinned.

Terry and Tim rolled their eyes.

"Hey, maybe you guys should, I dunno, play to win or something." Tammie challenged.

"No fair, we've got other things on the brain." Terry leered back.

"Oh, well that's okay then." Tammie bit her lip.

All three males sucked in a breath.

"Let's head back upstairs." Perry offered. "I'd like some time with both girls; and your mother wants to try some stuff with both you boys."

Everyone lit up at that suggestion. The boys practically jumped into their clothing. They tossed bikinis at all three girls. When Candice pulled hers on, they tag-team tied her top and yanked her up the stairs.

Perry laughed at their obvious single-mindedness. He took his girls hands in his, trailed back inside.

Back at the room, the boys didn't even wait for the door to shut before attacking Candice. Tim yanked her top off, while Terry shucked her bottoms. They each latched onto a nipple, laving and sucking. Terry fondled his mom's ass, while Tim slipped a finger between her legs. He began mashing her clit. A wash of lubrication coated his digits.

"Oh, my darling boys!" Candice cupped both their heads to her breasts. "You really know how to get momma's motor running!"

She writhed in their grip for a while, enjoying the attention. Before too long, they were pressing their swim-suit covered erections against her hips.

"Mmmm, I have to see them."

Candice dropped to a squat, pulling both shorts to the floor. Two hard-ons popped out to poke her cheeks.

"All for me?" She batted eyelashes at both her sons.

Fisting Tim, she sucked on Terry for a bit. Then switched. Back and forth while they played with her hair, cupped her skull to slide a dick between her soft lips. They frequently leaned over to cup a tit, roll or pinch a hard nipple.

Perry would've watched, but he was preoccupied by his daughters' attentions at that point. When they first entered the room, he instructed them to kiss each other.

"You looked so beautiful, playing together today." He complimented. "I think you should reward each other with a kiss."

Tina and Tammie giggled. They smooched.

"Is that what you mean, daddy?" Tina blinked innocently.

He growled. "Now girls. Be nice to your dear old dad. Let's see some real kissing."

"You mean like, make out and stuff, daddy?" Tammie bit her lip.

It was driving him nuts.

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay!"

The girls looked at each other, wrapped their arms. They inched their lips together, deepened into tongue-dueling. Rapidly they were moaning into each others' mouths, pressing their bodies together. Boobs pillowed, each girl put her thigh between her sister's. It was the most erotic lesbian sight of his life. Better than when Lexi snowballed his cum with Candice.

Feeling inspired, he circled the pair, pulling strings, sliding bottoms down. Shortly they were both naked as jaybirds. It didn't stop there. They toppled to the bed, humping energetically. Perry slid his clothes off and joined them. He kissed all over, tasting their skin. Even with sunblock on, they were sweeter than honey. It didn't take much to worm his head between their legs. It was kind of awkward, licking one girl's pussy, then the other, but he didn't mind. They both tasted like peaches and cream. Their musk was intoxicating.

Candice soon had both boys throbbing with need. She pushed Terry down onto the chaise lounge. Straddling him easily, she fitted his red helmet at her entrance. She dipped it inside several times, coating it nicely with her cunt-cream. Once it was nice and lubed, she slid down until her groin met his. She braced her hands on his abdomen, began rocking her hips, grinding against him. His hard cock stirred in her cunt delightfully.

"That's my boy. Let momma ride this pussy-pleaser you've got here. Just relax and enjoy." She instructed.

A few minuted of massaging her oldest son's dick with her channel and she was ready for the next stage. She pulled Tim over, had him slide his prick between her lips again. She spit and drooled all over it, getting it nice and soaking wet. He held her head still, so he could fuck her mouth. His growing confidence just added to her excitement. This was her goal, sons who would make her their incestuous fuck-toy.

She pulled her mouth free. "Okay, Tim, now move back there and take my ass. I need a good double-penetration today."

"Oh, fuck!" Tim nearly filled his mother's mouth right there.

With a supreme will, he withdrew. He pushed her down until she was lying flat on Terry's body. She pulled her ass-cheeks apart. Her pink anal rosebud winked nastily at him.

I can't believe this, a blowjob, pussy and anal, all in one day. With mom! Fuck, she's totally MILF!

He tried pushing into her anus, but kept slipping upward. After the fourth time, she decided a little helpful advice was in order.

"Tim, you have to hold yourself just behind the head. Push in with both your hips and your hand. Even relaxed as I am, I'm still full of Terry's nice dick."

Crap, he hadn't thought of that. Seeing it in porn videos, it always looked so easy. He stroked himself a couple times, staring at his mother's upturned tush. Gripping the shaft firmly, he pushed. After a timeless pause, he felt the head pop past her muscle.

"Ah! That's it baby! Oh yes! Push all the way in." She exhorted.

Working in and out, he slowly seated himself inside her guts. She felt so hot inside. Once he felt full range of motion, he began sawing his cock into his mother.

"Fuck!" She cursed. "So good. Fuck me boys! Do my body!"

She wiggled, squirmed all over Terry's torso. He started moving his own cock, pulling out when Tim pushed in. Soon, they had a nice alternating rhythm going. For Candice, it felt like her entire body was splitting open, the world's largest cock invading her in one unending thrust. She moaned, long and loud.

This was her fantasy coming true! A family orgy. She wished her brother and his family would just walk right in. That would be so hot! Just thinking about it made her body explode in the first of may orgasms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.