That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Richard, Suki and Fuki

Richard hung the phone up in a daze. Was he the only sane person here? Everywhere he turned, people encouraged him to give in to his baser instincts. No one recognized how wrong all this was. His sister, unrepentant at seducing him without his awareness. His wife, acting like a shameless harlot. His son, encouraging it all. Even Suki, offering her own daughter like a pimp. He wasn't sure he even wanted to fight it anymore.

I give up.

He took a deep breath. "Okay. We'll do it."

Eyebrows raised. "Really? Just like that?"

He nodded. "Just like that. Now what?"

"Hmmm." She took the phone back. Dialed.

She pointed at Fuki. "Taste only. No penetration."

Like a dying man at a buffet, Richard dove right in. He knelt by the bed, ran his hands up her legs. Her skin was the finest he'd ever touched. He tugged. She scooted to the edge, draped her thighs over his shoulders. The her arousal scent struck him square in the face. She smelled of ginger, and lavender. He kissed the inside of one thigh, alternated to the other. Every time he switched back and forth, he licked up any juices. The more he swallowed, the more ravenous he became.

By the time he reached her thighs' junction, he was flat licking her skin like a cookie dough bowl. Her labia gleamed, the opening winked at him. She looked tight as a drum. He couldn't wait to stick his dick in her. He gave up fighting. This was just too good to pass up.

Dimly, he heard Suki talking to someone, but it wasn't important. He was too busy licking her genitals, from top to bottom. Every swipe ended with a side-to-side against her clit. She giggled, which only motivated him to redouble his efforts.

"You like that daddy?" She finally spoke. Her voice was like an angel, a dirty, slutty angel. "You like licking my tight little pussy? You like rubbing your tongue all over my leaking fuckhole? It's such a dirty little cunt, too. I play with it all the time. I love having a daddy to taste it."

She shivered. Tugging on her nipples, she stared right down her body at his hungry mouth. Suki finally finished her conversation, knelt on the bed next to her daughter. She licked Fuki's tit, then mashed her mouth against her daughter's lips. They made out eagerly, while Richard continued to lap at the "Y". The more he drank, the hornier he got.

Finally, he couldn't stand it any more. He grabbed Suki, threw her onto the bed. He yanked her bottoms aside and rammed his dick into her. Her dripping snatch easily welcomed him. In one swift stroke, he bottomed out inside her cunt-channel. Standing next to the bed, Suki's legs in his arms, he moved in and out.

"Fuki, stand up, right here." He indicated a spot right over her mother, crotch at his mouth.

He jammed his mouth back between her legs, licking and sucking her sensitive tissues. He covered her clit with his mouth, sucked in and massaged it with his tongue. Fuki ran her hands through his hair, ground herself against his face. Cunt-juice and saliva covered him from chin to eyeballs. Rivulets of the same poured down her legs. From her position, between them Suki could see everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.