That's So Wrong!
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 3—Terry and Barbara

Terry woke with a hardon and a smile. Memories of Tina's hard little body bouncing on his dick fueled his morning masturbatory fantasies. Eyes closed, he stroked his cock picturing his sister doing all sorts of sexy things for him.

She said it wasn't a one-time thing. Can't wait to go again. Wait, what's that noise?

The sounds of drawers opening and closing pulled him out of his morning stroke session. He peaked at the dresser.

Holy shit!

He bolted upright, eyes bulging. An older woman looked through the drawers, moving stuff around. Her naked ass waved in the air. It was a nice one, too. Round, curvy, trimmed pubic hair, pink little butthole. Enjoying the show, Terry resumed rubbing his dick. He stuffed a pillow under his head to keep a good angle.

The woman looked through every drawer, with increasingly frantic movements. Without pause, she repeated her search. The entire time, Terry jerked off, imagining himself banging her lovely body.

The woman finally straightened, glanced in the mirror. Aunt Barbara's blue eyes met Terry's. Even her boobs were awesome! Double-D cup breasts, puffy pink aureola, half-inch wide nipples. Mouth watering!

Barbara noticed the sheet moving over his hand. She spun around, eyes wide.

"Are you... ?" She nodded at the tented sheet.

"Am I ... what? Jerking off? Yup. Damn, Aunt Barb, you're fine!"

She dimpled, looked down. A finger absently curled her hair. She rubbed her thighs together.

"You think so?"

Normally, Terry was the more quiet one. He let Duke be the mouthpiece. Compliment the girls. Start all the conversations. Terry would hang back, be the backup. He could flirt a little, but usually stayed reserved.

Not today. He'd gotten laid. Enthusiastically, energetically his sister fucked his brains out. Nothing could bring him down today. Certainly not his aunt wandering around his room in the buff.

"For sure! I mean, c'mon, look at you!"

He studied her from head to toe. This picture was going in the spank-bank for sure! She wasn't athletic like his sister, more voluptuous. Big tits, but with minimal sag. Rounded hips, bubble butt. Oh yeah, quite the MILF!

She blushed. Her nipples perked right up. Her crotch got bright pink. She really enjoyed his attention.

"Aunt Barb, you're stacked! Total MILF package!"

"MILF? What's that?"

Oh, shit! Hope I didn't go too far.

He took a breath. "It's um, an acronym: Mother I'd Like to Fuck. Means, you know, um..."

She met his eyes through lowered lashes. "You want to ... fuck me?"

What the hell? I'd totally bang the shit out of you. But you're not mad at me for saying so? Who the hell are you, and what did you do to my Aunt Barbara?

He threw the covers back and stood. Her eyes immediately zeroed in on his still-erect dick. Swinging in the breeze, he walked right up to her. Not once did her gaze waver.

Just how horny are you?

"You like what you see?" He carefully didn't tease her.

She openly looked him up and down now. Met his eyes, finally.

"Oh Terry, you might be my nephew, but you're one hot young man. Any woman would be lucky to have you."

Her gaze returned to his crotch. She seemed fascinated by the sight.

Silence.

Might as well.

"You like my dick?"

She nodded.

Wow.

"Touch it." He blurted.

She glanced up, eyes searching his. Back down. She reached out a trembling hand to wrap around his shaft. Her thumb brushed back and forth across the top.

"That feels good."

She sighed, but didn't stop. Her other hand cupped his balls. Her fingers gently hefted them.

She acted less sure of herself than Tina had the day before. He knew that was her first time, but Aunt Barbara was married for christ-sakes! Her son was his best friend.

Sure hope he gets laid this week too. He'll freak if he finds out I did shit with his mom!

"Play with it." He commanded.

She started rubbing her hand up and down, jerking him off. When pre-cum bubbled out, she smeared that all over the head.

"Damn, Aunt Barb, you seem like you've never done this before."

She met his eyes, briefly.

"Only my second." She whispered.

Hot damn! She was a virgin when she got married? For real?

"You don't do this much with Uncle Rich?" He asked.

A head-shake. "We don't have sex much."

"You want more."

A nod. Barely audible, "I'm really horny lately."

She didn't mention that the sight of her naked, erect nephew was driving her insane with desire. She wasn't afraid of him, even naked. She was afraid if she acted too aggressively, he'd bolt.

Let him think he's in charge.

"You wanna suck it?" He offered.

Oh, did she ever! She bent over, wrapped her mouth around his dick. Her tongue flicked around the head. One hand held up up, the other continued to play with his balls. She'd enjoyed pleasing Richard this way when they were younger.

The blowjob from his aunt was hot as hell! He didn't want to lose it too soon. Looking around the room, he noticed the lounge chair and ottoman next to a mirror mounted to the wall. He let her continue for a bit, then pulled her upright.

"Come over here."

He moved next to the ottoman, in front of the mirror. This way he could watch, too. He pointed at the cushion.

"Sit."

She sat, immediately returned to blowing him. She was bobbing her head now, back and forth. Slurping noises filled the room. He noticed she kept glancing at her reflection. Before too long, she slipped a hand between her legs. She scooted forward on the ottoman, spread her knees. Her eyes closed with pleasure.

When they opened, she blatantly stared at he sight of her nephew's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Terry cupped her head with his off-hand. He leaned back, presenting himself for her ministrations.

"Damn, Aunt B, you look so fuckin' sexy like that! You like watching me fuck your mouth?" He hissed.

"Mm-hm!" That might've been a nod.

Shit, Aunt B is a total fuck-slut for my cock today! How could Uncle Richard not be banging the shit out of her every chance he gets?

Terry started bucking his hips. She eagerly pushed farther and farther onto his cock. His balls were churning, he wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm, ugh, gonna cum soon!" He warned. "Aunt B, gonna cum!"

She released his balls, grabbed his ass. Pulling him to her, his cock-head slid into her throat. She choked, but the swallowing action pushed him over the edge.

"Cuming! Oh fuck I'm cuming!"

He pulled back involuntarily, shoved forward again. Cum splashed down her throat, filled her mouth. She rubbed a boogie on her clit, lost in a sexual haze. She tried to swallow, but some dribbled from her lips. Droplets spotted her boobs.

This was the sight she observed in the mirror. Her nephew's hips bucking, cock thrusting, cum running down her chin. She looked totally slutty, and it turned her on unbelievably. A wave of lust swept over her and she came. She fell back, splayed out on the ottoman. Her hand continued strumming her clit. Breasts heaving, covered in cum. The last few spurts from Terry's cock landed on her stomach, though she never noticed. Heat and liquid spread out from her pussy.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" She cried as her orgasm detonated.

Terry stroked his cock, milking the remaining pleasure from his own orgasm. He shook the tip, cum splattered her arm. Barbara opened her eyes to see Terry still jerking his hard cock. Her own hand continued to play with her pussy absently.

"You're still ... ready?" She asked, hopefully.

"Hard as a rock, Aunt B." She shivered. "How do you want it?"

Barbara was beyond caring now. Her only non-masturbatory orgasm in months was the previous day, at her own brother's hands. A wave of lust greeted that thought.

If Richard isn't going to be here to do me when I need him, I'll take what I can get. She rationalized to herself.

She clambered to her feet, bent over, leaning on the ottoman. She presented her behind to Terry, wiggled it. She didn't want to move away from the mirror. The picture that greeted her, acting so wantonly really turned her on.

"Like this!" She commanded. "Make ... do me from behind."

Terry laughed, smacked her ass. He jerked his cock, meeting her lust-filled gaze.

"You ready?"

She nodded, eagerly. Licked her lips in anticipation. Found a couple more drops of cum that spotted her face. The depraved taste spurred her on.

"Yes, now. Please nephew. Put it in, Terry!" She begged.

He half-squatted, lined himself up. Her entire crotch was soaking wet, and she wasn't quite as tight as Tina. He slipped in easily, slid balls-deep in her. He rested his hands on her hips and rocked in and out powerfully. She threw back her head, eyes rolling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.