The Final Humiliation
Chapter 2: Christina's Splitting Shorts

Copyright© 2013 by Tequila Mockingbird

Fate isn't confined to time and so we go back about four months to where the sports shorts were being sown in a sweatshop abroad.The poor worker moved his scissors to the fabric but then sneezed cutting straight through the elasticated band on the almost finished pair of shorts, the damage would cost him the days wage. He looks around fearfully before quickly stitching the elastic back together with a couple of stitches. luckily (for him anyway) the deed goes unnoticed and they manage to get through quality control and all the way into a sports shop in the UK...


Christina stood on the startline stretching before the big race. She was an average height with an athletic build. Christina would have been considered pretty if she didn't always dress so tomboyish. Her brown hair was pulled back into a practical ponytail. For once she had skin on show, she was dressed in her tight sports shorts and an athletics top revealing her stomach. She grinned looking across at her challengers, she knew she was quicker and her determination blazed like a fire.

She looked over at the small gathered crowd, a hand full of teachers, a few parents and a number of students were there to watch this athletics tryouts. Most looked bored but several of the younger boys were having a good checkout of the upper years in skimpy sports clothes. Christina ignored them all, she half crouched into a start position, her heart racing in anticipation.

The whistle blows and she spirited off easily outdistancing her opponents, the first hurdle approached and she jumped it with ease, her toned legs moving like a well oiled machine. The more poetic of watches might have compared her to an amazon beauty, blazing through the jungle a mix of femininity and power. However most of the watchers wouldn't have known a true literally image if it came up and adjectived them in the face, they would have probably just remarked that she was "very fit" or something similar.

The second hurdle provided little more challenge for the runner, however her shorts didn't feel the same way. The stretching was finally too much for the poorly stitched together elastic and it snapped. Christina was vaguely aware of a release of tension as the band around her waist was suddenly loose and not its normal indentation leaving tightness.

The elastic around the leg holes luckily stopped them from actually sliding all the way down her legs but with a snapped waistband the rest of them started to slide down with her movements. She knew this, but she also knew that in a few seconds the race would be over and she would qualify for the regionals. Her shock must have been affecting her performance, Loran, the only other girl who was really into sports in the school had closed the gap and was only just behind her. Not daring to waste her stride readjusting her quickly slipping shorts she ran for her life, well her modesty really her life was fine.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.