Baby It's Cold Outside - Cover

Baby It's Cold Outside

Copyright© 2013 by Lapi

Chapter 6

That was looking like the 'understatement' of the year, no, of all time. What we ended up doing or trying to do would not blot out a rock in the desert.

"You must think 'out of the square'." This from Nicole as she rubbed my back. We were in bed and it was getting hard for me to concentrate.

"You mean Box." Then she hit me.

"In my country thinking is simple, you have not much else to do!" Sasha piped up.

Maybe there was something to be learned. "Ouch!" Nicole hit a nerve in my back.

"You have too many clothes on" said Sasha, "here let me help."

How boxer shorts could be considered 'too much' clothes I'll never know. Frankly I did not care. Whatever they said I took as an order to be obeyed.

Then it hit me. No it was not the four hands turning me over, no longer rubbing my back, but something else; it was an idea. Then, upon further reflection maybe I should wait a bit think about it more, ideas should be mulled over before acting on them, right? What they were doing now felt great. They must have been getting warm too or intended to rub me with oil because there was a pile of clothes on the floor that had not been there earlier.

I got an idea what was meant by the phrase, 'a full body massage. You heard of three in a tub, a bed is even 'bedder', better I meant. I suddenly got another idea, inspired by some recent bedroom antics that might cause the Kama Sutra to be re-written for three. We ended up 'sleeping' on it, the bed actually, at least most of the time; the term 'Bodyguards' getting a whole new meaning that night.

Back to that other idea maybe. Multiple, simultaneous addresses, each publicized, and well-documented but presented as 'live' video to most of the sites. Only one would be hosted by Mustapha in-person, local languages rolled as SAP inputs for each country all carefully timed and orchestrated to minimize his exposure at wherever location he actually originated from.

No one but a few of us would know where he would appear in-person and over-time, each site would be identical in terms of preparation, guards and facilities as here was. I knew we could not do this all the time but I also don't think trying to have a million guards around a target nations wanted dead was the best way to protect anyone. With some discussion we 6, all thought the idea had merit and was worth trying, at least one time to see how it would work.

Eight sites in four countries were selected. All were in the Middle East. Arabic and Yiddish would be used to cover Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Lying in bed that night, trying sleep with arms and legs that were not mine, hitting and kicking, I wondered if a 'Class A Site' was good for 20 Megatons or 20 miles or might be another alternative. Maybe Iraq had one for sale or rent. Maybe even a cave near Kabul could be found that would sleep six. Trying to think of another idea to keep Mustapha alive was hard with Nicole and Sasha kicking all night. As if that was the only thing hard. I wondered if Nicole and Sasha were pretending like Penny and Miko were only doing. If they were like these two, poor Mustapha I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.