The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

Things had quieted down considerably after the violent confrontations in the wilderness between the combined forces of the Looters and the well-armed survivors of the conflict versus the determined cleansing actions of the military sponsored by the distant government in Washington, D.C.

Major Mike hadn't reported back to headquarters for several months and even though Corporal Sandy continued to monitor the radio listening for traffic related to their area they kept their radio silence in place in order to hide their location.

As a student of Military Science, Mike knew it was always a risk to split his forces but he understood that remaining together as a single unit was far more dangerous than breaking up into smaller components scattered across a fairly broad swath of the deep forested area. He decided on four groups of company sized units with an equal balance of males and females to promote harmony. Each group would be free to develop their own plans of survival and he encouraged the leaders to be innovative and to make an effort to use defensive weapons other than firearms because the difficulty of finding ammo would get worse with each passing year. They had already made the switch from the heavier military weapons to the much easier to find .22LR caliber long rifles and handguns. The ammo was only about a tenth of the weight of the heavier rounds and did the same job if it was properly aimed. Those weapons and ammo were stored away for a future crisis situation and not used for day to day survival operations.

Mike headed out with his unit following his nose north to virgin territory with a sense of confidence that inspired him to sing while marching but he kept it under his breath because he was afraid the others would think he had lost his marbles under the strain. He kept his eyes glued to the swaying haunches of the pretty young survivor girl they had rescued from the last town. Her name was Eve and he thought that appropriate because she was like an original female with only one thing on her mind when the sun went down. He had taken her under his wing that first night after her liberation and had discovered she was still a virgin. It was such a shock that he almost stopped before consummating the joining of their flesh. The young girl begged him to continue because she was ready and willing and he understood her need to be a full-fledged member of the group and truly a woman and not some untested girl without any experience.

He could see that her flanks were already sweating up in the mid-day sun and her heart-shaped backside was tempting under the blue-jeans molded to her youthful frame. They would press ahead at least until the sun got low on the horizon. It would be only a march of about three full days and then they would arrive in the already scouted-out valley with the escape ravine through the rising mountains at the far side. There would be no road or trail within three full days of hiking through the wilderness and no way for an attacking force to muster heavy equipment unless they dropped it in by parachute along with airborne troops right on top of them. He had no worry on that score because he knew there were no back-up troops of that measure anywhere near the west coast and it was unlikely the central command back east would ever consider sending reinforcements risking their own safety against outside agitators and fringe elements of anti-government forces.

They set up camp on the other side of a fast running stream which was fordable but made a lot of noise that negated their ability to hear the enemy approaching in the darkness. To compensate for that loss of hearing, he dispatched four listening posts some distance from the river and the camp to alert them of any approach under the cover of darkness. The sound of the running water also covered the noises of over one hundred and fifty souls settling down for night in the virgin wilderness no matter how stringent their efforts to keep quiet and undetected.

He was glad their tent was right next to the water because Eve was one of those females who were most vociferous when her magic button was being pushed hard. He was overjoyed to be the one pushing that button because her shrill shouts of pleasure inspired him to the ultimate effort in probing her depths and testing her ability to open up for his spirited explorations of her inner core. She had already had two fantastic orgasms from his vaginal pounding when he indicated his desire that she turn over and let him try her out from the other side.

The first time with her face down in the air pillow she just grunted as he plumbed her recently deflowered vaginal channel and then she exploded with tantalizing swiftness as he fit his groin to her heart-shaped backside.

They rested for a few moments and listened to the sound of the flowing water before he began to stretch her sphincter with oil-laden fingers checking her reaction to the process. Mike could see from her facial contortions and her excited movements and gasps of pleasure that she was an anal-desiring female with no inhibitions about bending over for dispensing anal pleasures to a male partner. Still, he went slow and was pleased with the results because she generally asked him to repeat his anal-loving routine to spice up her nocturnal sessions.

Sometimes, Corporal Sandy would join them inside the tent and the two women were much attuned to each other's needs with no sense of jealousy or meanness in evidence.

In the mid-afternoon of the third day of the movement, they came up the tall trees that signaled the entrance to the valley. It looked like the valley was a sort of saucer-shaped depression with a slight cut of less than two feet around the outside perimeter. It ran for miles and miles around the outer edge and led Mike to think that the original depression was due to some sort of underground compression or perhaps even some cosmic occurrence millions of years ago that created the low-lying area in the first place. The trees on the inside of the circle were of a different variety than the mix on the outside and tended to be more of a hard wood rather than the soft pines and firs on the outside. Numerous huge boulders were scattered all across the flattened surface like parts of some unfinished interstellar game waiting to be continued at some later date.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.