The Military of

The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

After the initial ninety days of cleansing operations, the military units began to fall into a routine of merely cramming as many detainees into abandoned buildings as possible and simply burning it to the ground with them inside where the military men and women of the unit did not have to watch their suffering. Of course, they could still hear the screams even with the ear plugs but it as a whole sight better than the butchery of the first ninety days.

The percentages of salvageable females and children for re-population efforts was dropping drastically in recent days and it was becoming almost a waste of time to even screen the survivors for programmable units to turn into citizens for the new republic.

The cleansing units like the one under the command of Major Mike Major and his Executive Officer Captain Sally Hogg worked around the clock for the entire initial ninety days removing over a million problem cases from the picture and they were in extended "mopping up" operations in their area of responsibility.

Mike was not certain exactly how many units like his were fully staffed but he knew for a fact that at least thirty such units reported to his superior, General Allan.

The "Looter Containment" sections like those under Colonel Augusto Martinez were being bolstered with reinforcements from virtually untouched Alaska and they had special orders to "shoot on sight" any looters found in the field. The Alaskan recruits were a bit squeamish about that at first but after promises of promotion and granting use of the female detainees for pleasure sessions, they soon fell into the program with a high degree of enthusiasm.

Corporal Sandy was promoted to Warrant Officer because of her ability to search out the truth with unerring accuracy. She got into a bit of trouble by slicing off the ear of one of the Eskimo female recruits after an all-night poker game that got a little out of hand with humping the female detainees in an orgy of naked rumps and liberated wine from the stocks of the valley vineyards. The Eskimo bitch had it coming because she was all over Sandy's little male protégée with the huge cock that had a distinctive hook on the end. The colonel sorted it all out by yanking down both their britches in public and using his personal paddle to redden them up to a nice shade of purple. Sandy never uttered a peep but the Eskimo bitch cried and sobbed like a pussy the entire time.

With the Alaskan reinforcements and the new weapons from the San Diego headquarters, The Colonel's road enforcement unit was ready for the spring campaign. They had been finding a lot of body parts lately that indicated some of the looters had taken to cannibalism because they were rotten hunters and terrible outdoorsmen. It was a way of separating the Looters from the Survivors because the survivor bands tended to be more resourceful than having to resort to eating each other.

Warrant Officer Sandy had her own entourage of conscripted survivors and a couple of the Eskimo girls who were more bloodthirsty than the average Alaskan recruits. She had sent scouts out to check out the farming valley that ran north and south with only one paved road and several dirt roads that had rutted out badly after the troubles. She advised Colonel Martinez that the road was clear of debris but had two checkpoints that were controlled by a band of Looters from the Las Vegas area. They seemed to be in some sort of conflict with a band of Survivors from the Los Angeles area that were well-armed and led by a man with knowledge of military tactics. There was also a small town of what appeared to be survivors under the leadership of a detachment of Looters from the highway band.

The colonel was upset that the combined Looter-Survivor organization outnumbered his unit by almost two to one. Still, he knew the two groups did not work well together and if he could defeat one of them, the other was sure to either follow or get the hell out of the way.

Colonel Martinez had his unit well hidden in the woods overlooking the small town that was under the control of the looters and they patiently watched it for three full days before sending in small vehicle units to capture some residents for interrogation. He noticed there were almost no children present and was not sure if that was a good sign or a bad sign. Thankfully, the looters felt the same way he did about the dogs and he didn't see a single one. They were notorious sentinels that managed to expose skillful encircling tactics depending on which way the wind was blowing.

The three hooded town residents knelt in the dirt inside Warrant Officer Sandy's CP tent with their heads lowered and their arms bound firmly behind their backs. There were two females and one male. The male was "over the hill" in terms of years but he seemed like a hard nut to crack. The two females were young and nubile and one of them appeared either unusually heavy around the middle or was about five months pregnant. She decided to start with the old guy first because she enjoyed messing with the older generation just to see if they could really "take it".

The two recruits stretched the old guy over the table with his trousers down at his ankles and Sandy let them remove the hoods from the two women so they could see what was in store for them if they refused to cooperate.

"How many Looters are there in the town?"

The old man just looked at Sandy and smiled without any semblance of humor. Either he was collaborating with Looters or he was more frightened of them than he was of the Military unit. She decided to use the cane that was so successful in other previous interrogations making her job easy to collect much needed information. The sound of the cane cutting through the still air inside the tent made the two females on the edge of losing their water. The harsh meaty slap of the cutting edge on the old guy's backside made them both tremble as if it had hit their backsides instead. That was exactly the reaction she wanted and she was pleased at the result.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.